Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:36:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51523 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:12:50 PM

What are your target markets for the first phase?
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:38:40 PM

Hi everyone! Just wanted to write a quick post and check in. The GATCOIN team has been incredibly busy. We were at the Fintech O2O conference earlier in the week where our CEO, Simon, was on a panel about blockchain. After he had a presentation on the GATCOIN project too. We'll be posting some pictures from this on our social media soon.

We have some more conferences lined up in the coming weeks such as the Tokyo Cryptocurrency Conference (https://www.ico.blockchain-labo.jp/conference) and are hoping to build more momentum before the end of the pre-sale.

Thanks so much for all your continued support! We're so glad to have such a strong and supportive community!

A DEV update like this always gives energy to the entire community. I hope we have more of this updates sooner. Smiley

I agree, but he already said they that they are incredibly busy. What they need is a community manager/marketing manager. I don't see why ICOs are not investing in this, it could really make a difference

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:44:03 PM

no it will not be an other fork eth to fix this bug,those who have funds frozen(ico included) let s say bad luck,luckily gatcoin seems will have no consequences from bug...

i hope so to, that gatcoin does not have any problems regarding the wallet.

but on the other hand, 150million dollar locked up is not small money, i guess we will see a eth fork coming if they cannot unlock those wallets.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:57:56 PM

Hi everyone! Just wanted to write a quick post and check in. The GATCOIN team has been incredibly busy. We were at the Fintech O2O conference earlier in the week where our CEO, Simon, was on a panel about blockchain. After he had a presentation on the GATCOIN project too. We'll be posting some pictures from this on our social media soon.

We have some more conferences lined up in the coming weeks such as the Tokyo Cryptocurrency Conference (https://www.ico.blockchain-labo.jp/conference) and are hoping to build more momentum before the end of the pre-sale.

Thanks so much for all your continued support! We're so glad to have such a strong and supportive community!

A DEV update like this always gives energy to the entire community. I hope we have more of this updates sooner. Smiley

I agree, but he already said they that they are incredibly busy. What they need is a community manager/marketing manager. I don't see why ICOs are not investing in this, it could really make a difference

A community manager to keep investors updated is really a good idea. Not only during but also after the ICO projects should have someone to provide the community with regular news. I've seen in a lot of ICO threads people complaing that after ICO communication became almost non-existant.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:03:24 PM

no it will not be an other fork eth to fix this bug,those who have funds frozen(ico included) let s say bad luck,luckily gatcoin seems will have no consequences from bug...

but on the other hand, 150million dollar locked up is not small money, i guess we will see a eth fork coming if they cannot unlock those wallets.

won't necessarily be the case. they just need to code their contracts right in the future.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:19:11 PM

This is detail review of Gatcoin and how they want to bring crypto in real life:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn78o3XMKUE
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:21:27 PM

won't necessarily be the case. they just need to code their contracts right in the future.

I really feel bad for people who invested in those ICOs where coins got locked up, i dont know what will happen to those project but their future looks really bad for now.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:04:30 PM

This is detail review of Gatcoin and how they want to bring crypto in real life:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn78o3XMKUE

Thanks a lot for sharing this video.
Always nice to see such video's. Thanks!
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:05:28 PM

I really feel bad for people who invested in those ICOs where coins got locked up, i dont know what will happen to those project but their future looks really bad for now.
Does anybody know which projects are affected I didn't read much about it? I only know that Hedge Token got affected.

matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:29:31 PM

Does anybody know which projects are affected I didn't read much about it? I only know that Hedge Token got affected.

Polkadot raised 130mil$ and all their funds are stuck in their multisig wallet. If im not mistaken, their CEO is a dev on Parity who created multisig wallets that got affected.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:55:53 PM

I read on COSS' slack that COSS will work with upcoming ICO's for promotions and airdrops. Since Gatcoin is going to get listed on it after ICO, I'm wondering if there will be some special promo/airdrop

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:11:24 PM

I read on COSS' slack that COSS will work with upcoming ICO's for promotions and airdrops. Since Gatcoin is going to get listed on it after ICO, I'm wondering if there will be some special promo/airdrop

Do you know how these special promotion/airdrops of COSS work? Is it only for holders of COSS tokens?
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:21:11 PM

If there was one, it would be before the ICO, not during or after, at least with gatcoin, now if coss do that with their own tokens, that is different, but an airdrop after ICO is not a good idea, dumpers will dump, so whatever happens, lets hope its a good thing.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:22:37 PM

That would be great. I think coss is a good project with a nice future. I hope GATCOIN will get some more funds.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:51:55 PM

Do you know how these special promotion/airdrops of COSS work? Is it only for holders of COSS tokens?

That's the thing:

Updates/Upgrades we are currently working on:

- Better display and information regarding the fee-split allocation.

-Fixing the 24h high/low display on the exchange.

-Fixing the rank of tokens/coins to be displayed in either USD or BTC value.

-Adding graphs to the current UI (tradingview)

- Exploring FIAT options for ETH and BTC

-Exploring USDT (TETHER) option.

-Continue to fix wrong deposits to wrong wallets issues.

-UI team looking into all the feedback regarding brand new UI

- Considering and getting quotations for a brand new exchange engine that can handle bot trading/speed and volume much better than the current one (Q1 2018 project)

-Shortlisting more tokens to be added based on feedback from community.

-working closely with several upcoming ICO's to offer them through the COSS platform including promo's/airdrop etc.

-Looking into COSS gadgets/promo material like t-shirts, cups, mugs, bags etc...

-General bug fixing.

And a lot more.............

And since Gatcoin is an upcoming ICO and has already a partnership with COSS to get listed after ICO's end.
Overall they're a lot of improvements, as a COSS and GAT holder I'm really happy

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:56:58 PM

That's the thing:

Updates/Upgrades we are currently working on:

- Better display and information regarding the fee-split allocation.

-Fixing the 24h high/low display on the exchange.

-Fixing the rank of tokens/coins to be displayed in either USD or BTC value.

-Adding graphs to the current UI (tradingview)

- Exploring FIAT options for ETH and BTC

-Exploring USDT (TETHER) option.

-Continue to fix wrong deposits to wrong wallets issues.

-UI team looking into all the feedback regarding brand new UI

- Considering and getting quotations for a brand new exchange engine that can handle bot trading/speed and volume much better than the current one (Q1 2018 project)

-Shortlisting more tokens to be added based on feedback from community.

-working closely with several upcoming ICO's to offer them through the COSS platform including promo's/airdrop etc.

-Looking into COSS gadgets/promo material like t-shirts, cups, mugs, bags etc...

-General bug fixing.

And a lot more.............

And since Gatcoin is an upcoming ICO and has already a partnership with COSS to get listed after ICO's end.
Overall they're a lot of improvements, as a COSS and GAT holder I'm really happy
Thank you for this update. Now I'm starting to feel more convinced to invest in this ICO Wink
SEELE^^01

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:34:07 PM

thanks to the cancellation of segwit2x, people will sell their bitcoins and probably invest in such nice ico projects like gatcoin Smiley

i am looking forward to it !
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:38:12 PM

thanks to the cancellation of segwit2x, people will sell their bitcoins and probably invest in such nice ico projects like gatcoin Smiley

They are currently at 31%. Will be interesting if the rate of funding will increase now after the fork is canceled. I really hope so.
SEELE^^01

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:42:09 PM

They are currently at 31%. Will be interesting if the rate of funding will increase now after the fork is canceled. I really hope so.

i really bet with you, that the rate will surely increase Smiley bitcoin was at over 7.7k today and lost 700$ instant when the news came up about the cancellation.

now, there is no wall infront of gatcoin ico to get more investors Smiley
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:43:56 PM

Yes, it was quite unexpected (given all the blustering from the segwit2x shills) and I guess they would have made a lot of money from the insider training before the announcement.
But it is great for Gatcoin, and especially the ICOs that were due to finish before the fork date.

Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: