Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:02:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79531 times)
kengeorge21

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:01:37 AM

Whitepaper says that the implementation of platform will pursue regardless of ICO, and the creation of computing process is ongoing, that means funds distribution will push through and the team is serious about the project.
yes it must. because the project is a game changer when it comes to cloud storage and computing i am sure that the big companies will soon follow but they will be left behind because the timing of boosteriod is precise. regardless of the ico result, boosteroid must push thru there is a big chance that if the ico fail, there are big companies willing to buy the project as a whole.

It's interesting to see a company pursuing their platform implementation regardless of ICO results. I've also read about their development of BooStore in the coming months of 2018. I'm looking forward to see a leap in progress by next month.

same here! i've been in watch mode for this project since the beginning, and the will of the company to pursue it regardless of ico result is a big yes for investors because they are dedicated and believe in their project. this is such a peculiar team. goodluck!  

I also rooting for this ICO since the beginning . I also check their website and try to read and learn more about the services of boosteroid and how can they become helpful to all of us who has obsessed in having a big computer storage for our big data . Looking forward for more updates here and into their website.
yes probably this will be a breakout project for sure, as the technology develop every year this type of services are needed in order to cope up with technological advancement by storing data and analyzing it to create more sophisticated applications/program.

Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:14:39 AM

being on top is not an easy thing.. I think boosteroid already know what they need to do to compete on the leading companies like amazon and google.. maybe they already know how to deal with it.  I think boosteroid will become one of the biggest treat of leading companies in terms of personal storage..
Maybe all they need is to advertise this project very well to the community in order for them to gather investors and users and maybe if they can introduce this project very well to the market a big investor will come on its way here to the boosteroid.

Indeed this is true , for able for them to find and get investors they need a good advertisement and also more innovation and development so that people will notice about this ICO Boosteroid. The people behind this ICO needs to be more active in updating us who support and believe Boosteroid.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:20:27 AM

Can some one tell how many of 20millions tokens were sold so far?

What 20 million tokens are you talking? as far I know they successfully sold 2 million BTR tokens on the Pre-ICO and the 800,000,000 BTR tokens will be available during the main ICO.

Are you asking about the pre-order that is currently live?

You can also check this link for more info about the token sale:
http://blog.boosteroid.com/en/ico-boosteroid/boosteroid-zavershil-pre-ico-za-25-minut/

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:22:52 AM

I notice their project is usual from chinese business were they enter the market for the first time and offer a cheaper price, i hope they will maintain their objective as they provide good service with small cost as soon as this project will become hit to the market.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:24:26 AM

Based on my research i like the idea of the project! I have read that computing tools are already being built regardless of the ICO result. Then what will investors get for their money?

About your question sir , you can check their website , https://boosteroid.com/ , take time to read and learn more about the services and benefits you can get when use boosteroid . It is surely a worthy to read!

This is a good publication , thank you for this , it will be a big help for me to know more about this ICO , I find it so interesting that is why I looked for more publication that helps me to learn about the services of this ICO Boosteroid.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:26:52 AM

What 20 million tokens are you talking? as far I know they successfully sold 2 million BTR tokens on the Pre-ICO and the 800,000,000 BTR tokens will be available during the main ICO.

http://blog.boosteroid.com/en/ico-boosteroid/boosteroid-zavershil-pre-ico-za-25-minut/

If he is talking about how much they raise on the live Pre-order well the answer is nothing because Pre-order is just like Whitelist where investors sign-up to have BTR tokens reserve for the up coming token sale.

erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:32:49 AM

If he is talking about how much they raise on the live Pre-order well the answer is nothing because Pre-order is just like Whitelist where investors sign-up to have BTR tokens reserve for the up coming token sale.
so if they have not sold any btr coins yet, what is that 2m btr cleveroracle talking about ? is that the pre-order coins that will be sold to those investors who signed up for the actual token sale?

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:32:57 AM

Whitepaper says that the implementation of platform will pursue regardless of ICO, and the creation of computing process is ongoing, that means funds distribution will push through and the team is serious about the project.

Offcourse they are all serious to this ICO to become successful and eventually compete to some top companies who provides and offer personal cloud computer. I bet they do their hardest just to make this a worthy project that help like me who wanted to have a big storage for my computer, that is why Im all out believe and hoping this project will become successful.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:50:51 AM

Offcourse they are all serious to this ICO to become successful and eventually compete to some top companies who provides and offer personal cloud computer. I bet they do their hardest just to make this a worthy project that help like me who wanted to have a big storage for my computer, that is why Im all out believe and hoping this project will become successful.
Of course they are committed to this project, every team in an ICO should be serious on their project. Their whitepaper says it all on how they are eager to pursue the project because the details are well studied and they did not just focus on their company but also to the leading competitors.

Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:58:13 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 08:42:13 PM by Bavaria

Total number of btr tokens: 20 000 000. Sale starts from 9UTC 16 oct till 20oct.
SocialCloud

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:00:25 AM

Maybe they invite serious investors who buy a lot of tokens))
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:07:36 AM

Is your cloud storage is safe on hackers? What technologies do u use to protect personal data? you know, these stories with Dropbox, Apple ...
podrick17

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:19:45 AM

so if they have not sold any btr coins yet, what is that 2m btr cleveroracle talking about ? is that the pre-order coins that will be sold to those investors who signed up for the actual token sale?
They actually sold 2M BTR token during the pre-ICO that was started on sept 22 but lasted only for a few hours, this project has seen by a lot of investors because of its potential to the market as a new competitor with a competitive style of approach in dealing with other business on the same line.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:22:57 AM

This looks promising, Google, Amazon, and Microsoft the market leaders which offers cloud computing services in high prices will have another competition, the Boosteroid but in lower and cheaper price. once this hits the market surely the prices of cloud computing services will really change. gonna stay tuned for the updates.

Not only computing services, but they offer storage, software products and other functionality as well. I hope this will attract tons of investors.

I'm sure this ico will attract tons of investors, just imagine how good and promising Boosteroid is, and like i said an additional competitor will surely bring a lot of changes in the market, and a lot of people and companies will benefit from it.
Yeah I think alsonthat this work will do a lot of difference in cloud computing industry. Specially if the investors will see how the futuee customer/users response to it.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:36:47 AM

I notice their project is usual from chinese business were they enter the market for the first time and offer a cheaper price, i hope they will maintain their objective as they provide good service with small cost as soon as this project will become hit to the market.

I guess this some of the strategies of company for able for them to become popular to the people and into the market. They low first the price so that everybody can avail it and patronize their product. It will increase the demand to their product after that they can decide if they can high or maintain the price. A simple yet effective way when starting a business and services.

ATLANTICO
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:38:19 AM

Is your cloud storage is safe on hackers? What technologies do u use to protect personal data? you know, these stories with Dropbox, Apple ...
I am also wondering too since they indicated on whitepaper that user's data is secured and no one will be able to steal it. what device they have plan for such intention like information stealing or even identity theft.

Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:46:17 AM

Im excited and interested here in boosteroid, i want to try this cloud service, unlimited time, lowest price, looking forward for this project suceed.
Many people, company, worker, or any kind of people living everyday in front of computer will be using or try this kind of work, It's look nice and better.

Yeah , it will be a good news for all user whose obsessed in having a storage that can hold their big files and data,this will benefit some of the people that needed it if that apps launched in the market . Im sure some of us here hoping that this will become successful and avail it .

ATLANTICO
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:48:22 AM

I guess this some of the strategies of company for able for them to become popular to the people and into the market. They low first the price so that everybody can avail it and patronize their product. It will increase the demand to their product after that they can decide if they can high or maintain the price. A simple yet effective way when starting a business and services.

Yes. That's what you call "Low cost strategy". This strategy is one of the popular marketing strategies for startups. Wherein the company (Boosteroid) offers a relatively low price to stimulate demand and gain market share.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:51:39 AM

I am also wondering too since they indicated on whitepaper that user's data is secured and no one will be able to steal it. what device they have plan for such intention like information stealing or even identity theft.

It will be one of the areas which Boosteroid will be key. They've stated that "Users can be sure that all their data is secured and flawless operation of all systems is ensured. The information will always be secured and no one will be able to steal or withdraw it." I think they will implement 2FA to avoid any security breach or hacks.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 10:54:05 AM

This looks promising, Google, Amazon, and Microsoft the market leaders which offers cloud computing services in high prices will have another competition, the Boosteroid but in lower and cheaper price. once this hits the market surely the prices of cloud computing services will really change. gonna stay tuned for the updates.

Not only computing services, but they offer storage, software products and other functionality as well. I hope this will attract tons of investors.

I'm sure this ico will attract tons of investors, just imagine how good and promising Boosteroid is, and like i said an additional competitor will surely bring a lot of changes in the market, and a lot of people and companies will benefit from it.
Yeah I think alsonthat this work will do a lot of difference in cloud computing industry. Specially if the investors will see how the futuee customer/users response to it.

I'm sure they will, actually upon checking the website I've noticed that during the pre-ico Boosteroid already sold 2m BTR, which means tons of poeple and investors already saw the potential of this project, and i'm sure there will be a lot more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: