Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:09:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79531 times)
nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:51:39 PM

is this product (cloud storage ) is safe on hackers..Huh boosteroid should also focus on the safety of their storage. may be some advanced security to protect thier consumers or costumer information and data....

the best programmers in the country work on boosteroid. Don't worry about safety
yah i know, but even government of USA where best programmers are working still, hacker still got them. even here in Philippines, hackers still hack government information.  nowadays we are where technology run the world. if technology still evolving, the same as hacker does. so a high level of security on our storage is very important. if Boosteroids equipped with advanced and high level of security. this is a great product. this is what it means SECURITY on Information Technology

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:59:03 PM

is this product (cloud storage ) is safe on hackers..Huh boosteroid should also focus on the safety of their storage. may be some advanced security to protect thier consumers or costumer information and data....

the best programmers in the country work on boosteroid. Don't worry about safety
oh it is good to know that the people who are working with Boosteroid are the toughest programmers and developers. In that way, the users will have the confident with cloud system and sooner or later they will fully support the Boosteroid. By means of keeping and maintaining the security, they will earn/gain the trust of their users.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:18:34 PM

i think this project should also focus on cell phone or tablet. nowadays majority of us use cell phone as alternative of computer. many of us want bigger storage capacity. and good back up. some cellphone companies already cloud storage. only the good quality, cheaper price and friendly user product will hit the market..  can't wait to see and use this product.
Based on what I read about Boosteroid is they included any kind of mobile device. Meaning you can have Boosteroid in what ever kind of device or gadget you have. It is part of their strategy to have more clients and customers that is why I am not surprised if this project will easily enter the market.
Yes I think the people behind this project and the developers already knows that making the Boosteroid available in any kind of devices is a good and smart strategy to market it. Specially now a days that there are many people who do business and transaction in their mobile devices or phones.
Yeah I think also, before they launch this project they already consider every single detail of it, every single possible way to make it feasible in the market. I amazed to the people behind this great project, they have extra ordinary and revolutionary mind. Credits to the creator and developer of Boosteroid.
in mobile and tablet devices. how can they enter to it. means they will lunch an IOS or android on mobile gadgets?? or just an application that will download on play store?? another option for boosteroids..
Good suggestion. Yes maybe they will create a system or software or what ever it is. So that the Boosteroid will become some sort of application and it will be applicable to different kind of OS so that they can attract more users and clients.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:38:05 PM

very interesting. Is the company alive?

Yes, don't loose your chance join bounty campaign!
Yes it is fully alive. Do not hesitate to join in this campaign. You will not regret at all if you will become a part of the success of this project. If you will read the white paper, it is not so really hard to introduce and advertise to the market. If this project will dominate the market, it is your honor to become one of the participant.
I said yes everyone can participant but not everyone know about this project I just want to read the white paper before you will post about this project,too know about and helping to your country,please .. I read the article this very helpful to us not only me but the whole world..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:15:57 PM

Safety. Users can be sure that all their data is secured and flawless operation of all systems is ensured. The information will always be secured and no one will be able to steal or withdraw it.
                                                                                                                                   - Boosteroid

I hope that the promise that is written by the team about the safety of this project is serious. Most users now are storing up various files on the internet and the security is one of the most important things that the users are taking into consideration, I believe that this project, will be able to give every users the service that will make them feel safe, that no matter what happens, or how long it takes, their files are safely stored and can't be touched by any hackers.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:30:35 PM

Safety. Users can be sure that all their data is secured and flawless operation of all systems is ensured. The information will always be secured and no one will be able to steal or withdraw it.
                                                                                                                                   - Boosteroid

I hope that the promise that is written by the team about the safety of this project is serious. Most users now are storing up various files on the internet and the security is one of the most important things that the users are taking into consideration, I believe that this project, will be able to give every users the service that will make them feel safe, that no matter what happens, or how long it takes, their files are safely stored and can't be touched by any hackers.
Yeah very well said. Most of the people are saving their important and even personal files on the internet that is why their security must be established and strong. Although I have read that they have the best programmer and developer, still they need to assure to the users that their security and protection to the files will last until the end.

Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:34:00 PM

I have read in the whitepaper that the rental time is gonna be unlimited, it is said there that boosteroid is gonna offer their service to users from one hour to several years, depending on how long the user wants to use their service. I was wondering how many years could this be? Maybe they needs to be a bit specific when it comes to this matter.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:40:47 PM

I just saw the video of this project, I like the idea of this project its looks like this will be affordable.

Yeah, that is actually one of their key factor in the market as we know that there are a lot of cloud computing services out in the market. Boosteroid will provide affordable yet quality cloud computing services for all.
Yeah there are a lot of cloud computing services through out the world. But they have different way to give the users convenient, quality, affordable and reliable service. It is how the project implemented and executed. It depends on the team who's running it. Even if they have a lot of competitors, it will only vary in the strategy on how they will market their project.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:00:25 PM

Very neat and clear project introduction, but the money on the project in the moment need to be careful

Hmm..... The main Idea of project is very interesting.... They will be on Poloniex and Bitrex... This is one of most trustworthy stock exachange..
So don't worry about your investments
Actually, as we all know there are a lot of cloud computing services just like Boosteroid all around the world. If you will notice, they are almost the same when it comes to the feature of their project. To those cloud computing services that I already read, for me this Boosteroid is the most trustworthy and realiable.
EvgPerevozchikov

Activity: 198

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:44:23 PM

I am very interested to advance this campaign twitter project))
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:21:22 PM

This project sounds promising, cheaper costs for high quality services. I guess this will attract a lot of investors, so good luck devs !

Cloud computer with cheaper costs really sounds good. Hope investors pay attention on dis project.
There's a lot of advantage there a lot of saving. this project is more of favor to us so so the investor not to invest this kind of project will be famous someday.
i agree with you buddy, it is true that if there's a lot of oppurtunity there's also a lot of savings especially to us who have more favor in this kind of project.
i hope so, this project would be success
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:03:12 AM

They should prioritize the security and the price of this project,  assurance about the safety and security of the cloud storage is very important to each of the customers. 
Stephgmnl

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:18:57 AM

Nice project and publication here, since this is a cloud type/online storage product. I just wanna ask how safe it is, what will be the safety features or services you will be providing at? TIA

I think boosteroid will provide a strict access to the online storage of their customer files such as multiple verification of their users,  They will surely update us about the safety of this project. 
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:45:56 AM

This project will definitely love by the user, because of the feature of unlimited rental time. No pressure for the user to be hurry, for as long as they need it, it is always available.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:25:32 AM

This project will definitely love by the user, because of the feature of unlimited rental time. No pressure for the user to be hurry, for as long as they need it, it is always available.

It is very convenient for all of us user who want to avail such a good service like Boosteroid. Unlimited time with low price is what user want for the storage of data. I find it very useful if this project become successful surely I avail one of it.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
zhaichi11

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:39:59 AM

Yeah , that also the risk and one of my queries , Is it safe on hackers? As we all know they are many hackers now in cyberworld, some stole accounts and some give a viruses for them to destroy data. How boosteroid will be sure that it is safe to the hackers ?

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:53:14 AM

I am very interested to try this cloud service once it is already developed and operating, the hourly rate gives users the most flexible offer based on the requirements. Hopeful to launch this soon.

Yeah , Im also interested in using this Boosteroid, I want to try and experienced the what they called the benefits we will have when we avail boosteroid, unlimited rental time , lowest price off course , and also if this is really safe.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:05:30 AM

Really good question , how can we be sure about our safetyness when we purchased and avail this kind of services Boosteroid ? I guess the devs need to be more specific about this "privacy" and "safety" . Looking forward for more updates here , because I like the idea of boosteroid but I need more proof that this project is worthy project.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rbrt

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:41:22 AM

for me, the private cloud storage is helpful because it maximizes the storage of my device. great product!
yeah its true cloud is helping your computer to manage the space of your computer storage and also helping to maintain the speed of computer.

Yeah, more people will be able to use new cloud technologies!! It's cool project!

boosteriod is a great project to avoid hackers, and to keep the private files from the computer,keep it up boosteriod make it better, thats all thank you
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:52:27 AM

This project sounds promising, cheaper costs for high quality services. I guess this will attract a lot of investors, so good luck devs !

Cloud computer with cheaper costs really sounds good. Hope investors pay attention on dis project.
There's a lot of advantage there a lot of saving. this project is more of favor to us so so the investor not to invest this kind of project will be famous someday.
i agree with you buddy, it is true that if there's a lot of oppurtunity there's also a lot of savings especially to us who have more favor in this kind of project.
i hope so, this project would be success
And still a lot of help to maintain your computer clean and still faster like new one. this application got my attention.  Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: