Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:38:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79531 times)
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 01:43:04 PM

It is exciting that Pre sale starts on 16.10.2017 at 9:00 (CET) and ends on 20.10.2017 at 21:00 (CET).

same here, I'm really excited about this ico, can't wait for the pre sale, let's pray and hope for the best for Boosteroid.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SocialCloud

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:47:15 PM

i think this project should also focus on cell phone or tablet. nowadays majority of us use cell phone as alternative of computer. many of us want bigger storage capacity. and good back up. some cellphone companies already cloud storage. only the good quality, cheaper price and friendly user product will hit the market..  can't wait to see and use this product.
Based on what I read about Boosteroid is they included any kind of mobile device. Meaning you can have Boosteroid in what ever kind of device or gadget you have. It is part of their strategy to have more clients and customers that is why I am not surprised if this project will easily enter the market.
Yes I think the people behind this project and the developers already knows that making the Boosteroid available in any kind of devices is a good and smart strategy to market it. Specially now a days that there are many people who do business and transaction in their mobile devices or phones.

I agree with you. very clever development strategy as for me.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:09:41 PM

they say that the cloud has a 2 type. the private and the public.  for the public, this is free access to the internet and to cloud storage. and for the private, this means more function and better security provided by this product because its for the company who can avail it. what is the difference of private and public regarding on security and usage..? it is more convenient to use the private because of its full function but you need to buy.. or the public who has a limited resources and poor storage security..??

This is actually a good question. What is gonna be the difference between the private and the public storage? Of course the private cloud storage is gonna be better, but does that mean that the public storage is gonna be lesser safe, and is the privacy there gonna be just so so?. Well, I think considering that boosteroid tried its best to give us the cheapest one out in the market, we could just buy and pay to get the full service, any ways its not gonna be that expensive though.

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:13:16 PM

Any devs here? I have a question.

- What can we expect in BooStore app once it's up?

- Is it possible to setup Cloud Mining with Boosteroid?

- How will you override the connection in a country with a slow internet? (this regards with data syncing once cloud service is availed)

- Is there or Will there be an Enterprise version of Boosteroid? (for large companies that requires Cloud computing services)

more queries to come.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:17:23 PM

It is exciting that Pre sale starts on 16.10.2017 at 9:00 (CET) and ends on 20.10.2017 at 21:00 (CET).

This is exciting. I am hoping for a successful pre-ICO for Boosteroid. Can't wait for the outcome.
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:54:53 PM

Our problem in computing is over tahnks boosteroid you upgrade the computing technologies.in a low cost

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:03:58 PM

This ICO offers not only computing resources and storage but also software products that will help a lot of company, to have their users a comfortable working environment and a hussle free in doing their job.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:26:37 PM

This looks promising, Google, Amazon, and Microsoft the market leaders which offers cloud computing services in high prices will have another competition, the Boosteroid but in lower and cheaper price. once this hits the market surely the prices of cloud computing services will really change. gonna stay tuned for the updates.

Not only computing services, but they offer storage, software products and other functionality as well. I hope this will attract tons of investors.

I'm sure this ico will attract tons of investors, just imagine how good and promising Boosteroid is, and like i said an additional competitor will surely bring a lot of changes in the market, and a lot of people and companies will benefit from it.
are they trying to merge on leading cellphone companies?? like apple, samsung and sony...etc?? or local cellphone maker?? not everyone can afford expensive cellphone. if boosteroids planning to merge on leading cellphone companies. maybe they should try to merge on local cellphone manufacturer...

In terms of smartphone companies like the one you stated above, i believe there's a high possibility that it may happen after all we all know how good and cheap Boosteroid is, but i think it will focus on storage and cloud computing services, and rather than merging the companies itself i believe they will just tie up.

SocialCloud

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:09:46 PM

This is exciting. I am hoping for a successful pre-ICO for Boosteroid. Can't wait for the outcome.

I hope that pre-sale will pass good.
SocialCloud

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:28:35 PM

I think boosteroid will be competitor of other giants of this industy so I wish them goodluck!
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:37:07 PM

Boosteroid software is already working? Can we test it?
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:38:18 PM

It would have been nicer if OP started the thread on Sept 22 when the pre ICO  was .10 per token
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:17:46 PM

I am very interested to try this cloud service once it is already developed and operating, the hourly rate gives users the most flexible offer based on the requirements. Hopeful to launch this soon.

Yeah , Im also interested in using this Boosteroid, I want to try and experienced the what they called the benefits we will have when we avail boosteroid, unlimited rental time , lowest price off course , and also if this is really safe.
Yup the features and benefits that we can get in Boosteroid is very attractive to the users. I think they have a strong strategy on how they market it. Aside from they make it available to every who have mobile device, they have also good and understandable website that can help the users to know what they need to know.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SocialCloud

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:19:03 PM

Boosteroid software is already working? Can we test it?

who knows)) I think no. Maybe  1-2 month later.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:33:14 PM

This looks promising, Google, Amazon, and Microsoft the market leaders which offers cloud computing services in high prices will have another competition, the Boosteroid but in lower and cheaper price. once this hits the market surely the prices of cloud computing services will really change. gonna stay tuned for the updates.

Not only computing services, but they offer storage, software products and other functionality as well. I hope this will attract tons of investors.

I'm sure this ico will attract tons of investors, just imagine how good and promising Boosteroid is, and like i said an additional competitor will surely bring a lot of changes in the market, and a lot of people and companies will benefit from it.
Yeah me also is thinking the same way. Honestly I think the investors of Boosteroid will become few only. But don't get me wrong, the project/works is very brilliant and smart but the only problem is, it has a lot of competitors in the market. So that the investors also will divided because of it.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:37:30 PM

same here, I'm really excited about this ico, can't wait for the pre sale, let's pray and hope for the best for Boosteroid.
Yes it is very interesting about the result of the Pre Sale of Boosteroid. I can't wait for the final result. But I think it will be very successful. Based of the thread, they really appreciate the goodness of this project. I hope a lot of investors will feel the same way too.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:41:17 PM

i think this project should also focus on cell phone or tablet. nowadays majority of us use cell phone as alternative of computer. many of us want bigger storage capacity. and good back up. some cellphone companies already cloud storage. only the good quality, cheaper price and friendly user product will hit the market..  can't wait to see and use this product.
Based on what I read about Boosteroid is they included any kind of mobile device. Meaning you can have Boosteroid in what ever kind of device or gadget you have. It is part of their strategy to have more clients and customers that is why I am not surprised if this project will easily enter the market.
Yes I think the people behind this project and the developers already knows that making the Boosteroid available in any kind of devices is a good and smart strategy to market it. Specially now a days that there are many people who do business and transaction in their mobile devices or phones.

I agree with you. very clever development strategy as for me.
Very well said. I am thinking the same way too. That is why I am not surprised that maybe few months later the Boosteroid will boom the market and it will dominate it. Specially the number of people who have computers, phones and gadgets are continuously increasing.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:46:46 PM

are they trying to merge on leading cellphone companies?? like apple, samsung and sony...etc?? or local cellphone maker?? not everyone can afford expensive cellphone. if boosteroids planning to merge on leading cellphone companies. maybe they should try to merge on local cellphone manufacturer...
Yes I think later on if the introduction of this work will succeed, that is their next step to make it more available or marketable in the market. Ofcourse they will merge only on the local manufacturer because if they immediately talk to the luxurious companies like apple, samsung etc. I think they will need more money for it.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:52:09 PM

Yeah me also is thinking the same way. Honestly I think the investors of Boosteroid will become few only. But don't get me wrong, the project/works is very brilliant and smart but the only problem is, it has a lot of competitors in the market. So that the investors also will divided because of it.
Credits to the creator and developer of this work because of its goodness and being helpful to the society and industry. But the problem is I already saw some project like this before. Not so really like Boosteroid but it has the similar of idea and how it works. It different only in some features. That is why I am afraid that the investors already invest in this kind of project. But I do believe that new and another investors will come for it.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:42:38 PM

Good to see that boosteroid is in partnership with ICO marketer. Job well done to this project and I know that it has a lot of potential compared to SIA and other cloud storage projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: