Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:46:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:19:22 PM

They deserve all the commendation that they could possibly get, I mean I have seen other platform also having the PSD2 compliance and also a fintech project but I really can not see how detailed their services are and the benefits aren't anywhere near what FSBT intends to offer... This project carries alot of values already
Totally correct, i can't agree with you more.
FortySeven Bank will be simple Huge, seeing it's based in the UK & have those PSD2 compliance in hands will differently make it something worth the waiting.
This is one of the few projects that comes once every couple years.
The idea is simply more innovative when it comes to crypto. I can't wait till ICO ends & check those road map points when filled (achieved).
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:20:09 PM

After looking through a roadmap I would say that the whole project was designed thoroughly and detailed, I appreciate this approach of 47 bank team. Nice

This project will be dealing in financial services, so there should not be if an buts in roadmap. FSBT team really worked hard to design this project

So far, I will say forty seven bank has been sticking to their roadmap, The 47bank team putting there best efforts to ensure they accomplish the goals of this project.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:31:33 PM

They deserve all the commendation that they could possibly get, I mean I have seen other platform also having the PSD2 compliance and also a fintech project but I really can not see how detailed their services are and the benefits aren't anywhere near what FSBT intends to offer... This project carries alot of values already
FortySeven Bank will be simple Huge, seeing it's based in the UK & have those PSD2 compliance in hands will differently make it something worth the waiting.
The idea is simply more innovative when it comes to crypto. I can't wait till ICO ends & check those road map points when filled (achieved).

Yeah the european banking license and the PSD2 compliance really make this project a very attractive intelligent, Forty Seven Bank really know what they are doing in terms of regulation.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:40:49 PM

FSBT making slow but steady progress towards hardcap that too in bad market condition. Hope everything gets normalized by April end.

I'm positive the market will get better before April ends i feel it in my bones  Wink. I'm not surprise with the steady progress, investors have seen the benefits one will get by purchasing 47B token in the long run and have choose to look above the current market state.

I want to join in your faith and hope the market gets better by April ending or before 2nd week of may... I am seriously tired of the market trend.

The present market state has lingered for long, more than we expected. And it's even more frustrating when there is no tangible reason for it. We are just hoping for a better market soon

Wait for the summer ! Smiley. I think that the market will be back in the summer. There are some reasons why the market is falling down i think, because maybe some people are cashing out. Also there was a g20 meeting planned about crypto, and I am sure that that affected the market.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:51:44 PM

FSBT making slow but steady progress towards hardcap that too in bad market condition. Hope everything gets normalized by April end.

I'm positive the market will get better before April ends i feel it in my bones  Wink. I'm not surprise with the steady progress, investors have seen the benefits one will get by purchasing 47B token in the long run and have choose to look above the current market state.

I want to join in your faith and hope the market gets better by April ending or before 2nd week of may... I am seriously tired of the market trend.

The present market state has lingered for long, more than we expected. And it's even more frustrating when there is no tangible reason for it. We are just hoping for a better market soon

Wait for the summer ! Smiley. I think that the market will be back in the summer. There are some reasons why the market is falling down i think, because maybe some people are cashing out. Also there was a g20 meeting planned about crypto, and I am sure that that affected the market.

I hope so too, it would be a great time for markets to pick up, but I seriously think we could be waiting until November/December 18 until we see a real turnaround.

Alvaro094

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:19:19 AM

Was a good choose prolong ICO, I see the token sold is growing. What happens if We reach hard cap before end April? automatically will finish ICO?
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:02:33 AM

I'm positive the market will get better before April ends i feel it in my bones  Wink. I'm not surprise with the steady progress, investors have seen the benefits one will get by purchasing 47B token in the long run and have choose to look above the current market state.

Just patience, everything will be fine again :-)
There were such phases again and again and the entire crypto market only came out stronger. This will be the case again, and at the end of the year we all look forward to big wins

When you see all negative news coming into market then we can say bottom is near and anytime market can start going up. And may not even give chance to buy at that time.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:57:00 AM

Yeah the european banking license and the PSD2 compliance really make this project a very attractive intelligent, Forty Seven Bank really know what they are doing in terms of regulation.

Yeah and i wish more people saw what they are doing and all the  regulations they want to cover, it is brilliant thinking from the team. I so much believe in this project and hope others will come to realise that there's no project like 47bk at the moment.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:49:55 AM

After looking through a roadmap I would say that the whole project was designed thoroughly and detailed, I appreciate this approach of 47 bank team. Nice

This project will be dealing in financial services, so there should not be if an buts in roadmap. FSBT team really worked hard to design this project

One of the things i love about this project they came out very organised and prepared making sure of every process and step they need to follow to achieve their aims and objectives.

The release of the API was the an really important bit and I think they were successful in delivering whithn the time frame. I was a bit wary at first but when i saw that happening; I think the team did a good job setting that timeline. in many cases with icos; at least with what I have seen fall way behind schedule.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:58:00 AM

One of the things i love about this project they came out very organised and prepared making sure of every process and step they need to follow to achieve their aims and objectives.

The release of the API was the an really important bit and I think they were successful in delivering whithn the time frame. I was a bit wary at first but when i saw that happening; I think the team did a good job setting that timeline. in many cases with icos; at least with what I have seen fall way behind schedule.

You're right, the API release is great. I wonder how many developers have downloaded them and are already working on products for the platform. Maybe 47BK can even publish some information
shithodlingpajeet

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:38:24 AM

Okay I have a couple questions/flags. At current price of Eth $378, 1 FSBT= $1.77 per token according to the homepage. Thats a ludicrous valuation for an ICO. Someone want to justify that to me?
How about the GIT repository. I only see 1 main Dev at like 15 commits. No branches and no pull requests. flag

How about there being no possibility to add text on the reddit page and only a link. No place for discussion there?
What is forty seven doing thats so revolutionary other than Fiat pairing which everyones going to be doing?
Why do almost all ICO listing sites have the ICO listed as done; not as having another 25 days left? Assuming this is sue to a first round? What are the numbers made during first round and when did second round start?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:05:40 AM

That's the point, they did all that's needed in compliance with the regulation that's required of them, giving this project a genuine feeling, it also signifies that Forty Seven Bank is not just here to make money but to create financial freedom for the community and help improve lives
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:18:06 AM

I hope so too, it would be a great time for markets to pick up, but I seriously think we could be waiting until November/December 18 until we see a real turnaround.

I thought G20 meeting is completed for crypto. ?
I heard one country raised concerns over crypto and I see lot of negatively. But all such news comes when big people wants to buy. Hope to see recovery soon
Cnote328

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

I just have found out Forty seven bank bounty was extented along with ICO, more tokens for bounty hunters  Grin
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

Was a good choose prolong ICO, I see the token sold is growing. What happens if We reach hard cap before end April? automatically will finish ICO?
Yeah buddy, minimum time they sold more than 50% tokens. If they reach hard cap before last day obviously ICO will ends automatically. After that they will plan about exchanges.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:49:41 AM

Good update from there twitter:

GuardaWallet has natively supported FSBT token. Transfers, deposits, easy-to-use bank card purchase and exchange will be available for our token holders! #fortyseven #gofortyseven
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:34:49 AM

They obviously knew they have to offer something better than  what their competitors have already put in their offer else they will likely not be taken serious. And it's a good one for them too.
Abah007

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:03:51 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 04:07:53 PM by Abah007

I just want to know, Is forty seven bank already developing all that was said in white-paper, from pages nr. 12 for private clients, IBAN, infrastructure, APP, etc?
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:27:20 PM

PSD2 ensures banks open up information and are able to work with 3rd parties so I read upon getting more understanding on what really is PSD2 one time and in fact it's a case of weather the banks like it or not

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

I thought G20 meeting is completed for crypto. ?
I heard one country raised concerns over crypto and I see lot of negatively. But all such news comes when big people wants to buy. Hope to see recovery soon

That was about a month ago or more and i believe it went successfully, most times we get to hear irrelevant information that is just all about causing FUD in the community, cryptocurrency is just too big to be stopped, best thing to do is to hodl, as it will definitely rise
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: