Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:24:50 PM

I am amazed by this project, very exciting!

I follow them since the start of this ICO. They are really doing a good job. They did a airdrop first to get the coin know, and now you can see that investors are investing in it.

Yep the fact that they are doing an airdrop + ico is smart it really helps to generate buzz around the token a smart idea that more groups should do, they just need to manage the amounts to make sure the value of the token remains high and demand high as well.

Yeah it’s a good marketing technique, lots of people would have been intially attracted to Peculium because they distributed tokens through the airdrop, the same people that received the airdrop will be more likely to purchase the tokens through the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aiisme

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:36:24 PM

Peculium would be cool if it works, but it worries me somewhat that there's no trace of the org before 2017, and that most of the people spamming how awesome Peculium is are newer users making similar comments. Peculium also seems to bench quite bad at many ICO eval sites, and the (as I understand it) planned coin isn't listed on all too many sites.

It doesn't help that when someone was insulted when they came here asking what Peculium is and where they can find the information (even though I agree they could've searched a bit more on their own).

Seems very high risk at the moment.
cryptossi

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:42:55 PM

Peculium would be cool if it works, but it worries me somewhat that there's no trace of the org before 2017, and that most of the people spamming how awesome Peculium is are newer users making similar comments. Peculium also seems to bench quite bad at many ICO eval sites, and the (as I understand it) planned coin isn't listed on all too many sites.

It doesn't help that when someone was insulted when they came here asking what Peculium is and where they can find the information (even though I agree they could've searched a bit more on their own).

A lot of projects are new start ups, because of the increase in crypto popularity this last year we have seen record numbers of ICO’s. I wouldn’t say that’s a reason to be sceptical if you look at the team members linked in pages they have a lot of expertise in this field.

criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:46:55 PM

I dont want to crush all your sock puppet dreams but did you ever take a look at the team page?

https://peculium.io/team

Our CDO is the UK's most renowned data scientist who works in a leading position of First Utility  Cheesy

All leading positions in our project are people who have decades of experience in science and business management!  Wink

Im wondering if this is highly risky what the fuck would be safe? I could understand if you doubt the AI but the team? Roll Eyes

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cryptossi

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:55:02 PM

I dont want to crush all your sock puppet dreams but did you ever take a look at the team page?

Our CDO is the UK's most renowned data scientist who works in a leading position of First Utility  Cheesy

All leading positions in our project are people who have decades of experience in science and business management!  Wink

Im wondering if this is highly risky what the fuck would be safe? I could understand if you doubt the AI but the team? Roll Eyes

I’m not sure what your point is data scientist’s and AI are very linked to each other. If you read the answers on this quota post it will help explain the connection. https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-connection-between-data-science-and-artificial-intelligence-Is-it-machine-learning

AI wouldn’t be able to work if there was no data to input to give machines intelligence.

aiisme

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:56:26 PM

An answer like this doesn't really invite trust.

I've looked through most of the members' pages and more. The CEO has no listed formal education and very limited experience (if any) as leader and manager. There are no listed advisors. The white paper left me with more questions than answers.

And my initial complaint remains: there seems to be very little logged information about the project, despite insinuations that it has existed since 2015; and most of the positive posts in this thread and others related to the project seem to have been made by newer users with no trust rating.

I'm here because the project caught my attention. But at this point I'm not sure I can trust it.
criptix (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:58:04 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 10:17:36 PM by criptix

Our CDO is the UK's most renowned data scientist who works in a leading position of First Utility  Cheesy

All leading positions in our project are people who have decades of experience in science and business management!  Wink

I’m not sure what your point is data scientist’s and AI are very linked to each other. If you read the answers on this quota post it will help explain the connection. https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-connection-between-data-science-and-artificial-intelligence-Is-it-machine-learning

AI wouldn’t be able to work if there was no data to input to give machines intelligence.

That is basically what i said  Smiley

Our CDO is the UK's most renowned data scientist who works in a leading position of First Utility  Cheesy

All leading positions in our project are people who have decades of experience in science and business management!  Wink

An answer like this doesn't really invite trust.

I've looked through most of the members' pages and more. The CEO has no listed formal education and very limited experience (if any) as leader and manager. There are no listed advisors. The white paper left me with more questions than answers.

And my initial complaint remains: there seems to be very little logged information about the project, despite insinuations that it has existed since 2015; and most of the positive posts in this thread and others related to the project seem to have been made by newer users with no trust rating.

I'm here because the project caught my attention. But at this point I'm not sure I can trust it.

Sorry mate but with over 4 years experience in crypto and this forum i just know how to reply to 0 activity newbie accounts that are trying to shitpost/fud without basis.

Im not sure if you are blind or just lying.
From the linkedin of our CEO:

L'université Pierre-et-Marie-Curie, Paris-VI
Sciences Techniques

Also would you really think the nr. 1 data scientist from the UK would work with a random scam(mer)?

Peculium was created in 2017. Where did you read something about 2015?
Please it seems to me you smoked too much pot or something.

Edit

I know a lot of people - me included - who understood the white paper very clearly.
Ever though that you are just not smart enough? But that wouldnt even be a problem because we from Peculium answer and help our community wherever we can - so maybe you shoulda have just asked nicely?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cryptossi

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:00:36 PM

That is basically what i said  Smiley

Sorry I thought you were saying it a negative manner, my apologies.

Creeptolady

Activity: 70
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:33:27 PM

WOW! The data promises seem a bit fairytale-y. If the tool can achieve this, then this really is the future. A must-watch crypto.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aiisme

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:07:49 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 11:23:14 PM by aiisme

Sorry mate but with over 4 years experience in crypto and this forum i just know how to reply to 0 activity newbie accounts that are trying to shitpost/fud without basis.

Sciences Techniques

Also would you really think the nr. 1 data scientist from the UK would work with a random scam(mer)?

Edit

I know a lot of people - me included - who understood the white paper very clearly.
Ever though that you are just not smart enough? But that wouldnt even be a problem because we from Peculium answer and help our community wherever we can - so maybe you shoulda have just asked nicely?

This entire venture seems like a scam, and your posts are making it seem like more of a scam. Why would I need to use an old account to ask questions about a project?

About your comment:
* Look at the timeline in the white paper—it says that work on algorithm and data collection took place during 2015 and 2016.
* Let's get back to the CEO: you avoided the point about no experience as a leader or manager, and little experience outside of this. You mentioned "sciences techniques;" is that a BA, MA, PhD? A course??
* Give me a source for why this person you keep bringing up is the "nr. 1 data scientist from the UK."
* I understand the white paper—it's just not saying anything of value. It mostly just talks about why AI is good, why crypto is good, and how big the bransch they're aiming at is. It's a pretty bad white paper.
* Why is there NOT A SINGLE advisor?

There are no reliable analytic pieces on Peculium. There is a reddit sub for Peculium with ALL links/posts being younger than 11 days, and which have hardly any comments (that seems very trustworthy, doesn't it?). You say you help your community where you can, but if you think posts like this is help you're deluded. I repeat, since you keep ignoring this statement: most of the positive posts in this thread have been made by the same new-ish accounts.

Let's finish off with a very simple question: are you a representative of this company?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:20:34 PM

I repeat, since you keep ignoring this statement: most of the positive posts in this thread have been made by the same new-ish accounts.

and most negative comments come from an activity2 newbie, not even better. BCT Forum is currently in huge demand, as more and more new people are interested in cryptocurrency, why should that be different in the peculium thread? Of course, more people write here who are enthusiastic about the topic than those who do not care. Or do you like to write about topics that do not interest you?
If you think Peculium is scam, then nobody forces you to invest. Find more interesting projects and get involved there. Nice evening and all the best
aiisme

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:28:34 PM

I repeat, since you keep ignoring this statement: most of the positive posts in this thread have been made by the same new-ish accounts.

and most negative comments come from an activity2 newbie, not even better. BCT Forum is currently in huge demand, as more and more new people are interested in cryptocurrency, why should that be different in the peculium thread? Of course, more people write here who are enthusiastic about the topic than those who do not care. Or do you like to write about topics that do not interest you?
If you think Peculium is scam, then nobody forces you to invest. Find more interesting projects and get involved there. Nice evening and all the best

Quite the opposite actually. I came here because this seemed to be one of the only places with a bit of discussion about Peculium, and because I thought the concept was smart. I was looking into investing into it. But reading more about it (or rather not finding anything readable about it; mostly just talk about how big Coca-Cola is and how good AI is—essentially word pooping) and interacting with the very professional staff here on this forum quickly made me change my mind.

Nice evening to you too.
criptix (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:37:56 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 02:42:17 AM by criptix

Sciences Techniques

Edit

This entire venture seems like a scam, and your posts are making it seem like more of a scam. Why would I need to use an old account to ask questions about a project?

About your comment:
* Look at the timeline in the white paper—it says that work on algorithm and data collection took place during 2015 and 2016.
* Let's get back to the CEO: you avoided the point about no experience as a leader or manager, and little experience outside of this. You mentioned "sciences techniques;" is that a BA, MA, PhD? A course??
* Give me a source for why this person you keep bringing up is the "nr. 1 data scientist from the UK."
* I understand the white paper—it's just not saying anything of value. It mostly just talks about why AI is good, why crypto is good, and how big the bransch they're aiming at is. It's a pretty bad white paper.
* Why is there NOT A SINGLE advisor?

There are no reliable analytic pieces on Peculium. There is a reddit sub for Peculium with ALL links/posts being younger than 11 days, and which have hardly any comments (that seems very trustworthy, doesn't it?). There are NO other mentions of Peculium on reddit. You say you help your community where you can, but if you think posts like this is help you're deluded. I repeat, since you keep ignoring this statement: most of the positive posts in this thread have been made by the same new-ish accounts.

Let's finish off with a very simple question: are you a representative of this company?

It is always the same here: the wannabe 200 iq newbie accounts are neither able to read nor can they use google.

1. It says: From UPSILON DATA, this is the company founded by our CEO.

2. Look up the university - it is one of the world class colleges.
His other education:
Practical school of higher studies Sorbonne: philosophy.
Jussieu: applied mathematics

He graduated with the french equivalent of a (two) master degree

This is a comment from our CEO:

I am 39 years old and work in major groups in France
De Capgemini has a micropole with yellow pages. In 20 years I have been involved in all segments of the industry, from banking to mass retailing.
If he wants to investigate he can contact all my former chief, director,...
(just look at linkedIn to call them)

3. http://www.information-age.com/uks-top-50-data-leaders-2017-123465710/

He works as the leading data scientist at First Utility.
First Utility does price prediction of the uk and global energy market. It is the biggest independent energy supplier in the uk
(It shows how good your due dilligence is)

4. The white paper explained the business model and the utility. We released one technical paper so far - another regarding NLP will be released soon - additionaly to a yellow paper that will explain the technical details.
Sorry to say but you actually did not understand at all why AML AI is good and how we want to use AML AI.

5. Because our team leaders actually know what they do and they have enough professional connections. This is no start up by some kids.

6. Peculium is less then 3 months public. Our reddit is 1 week old.

7. Says the 0 activity newbie - oh the irony. If you go into the bitcoin speculation sub you will find our prediction thread with a lot of old members.

8. Stop wasting other peoples time. I already said it in my last post but i just gonna say it again: i believe that you are just another shitposter on this forum.

9. No im working in the Team but im not doing any PR. All what i say is my own opinion.

Quite the opposite actually. I came here because this seemed to be one of the only places with a bit of discussion about Peculium, and because I thought the concept was smart. I was looking into investing into it. But reading more about it (or rather not finding anything readable about it; mostly just talk about how big Coca-Cola is and how good AI is—essentially word pooping) and interacting with the very professional staff here on this forum quickly made me change my mind.

Nice evening to you too.

Stop lying.
You came here starting with baseless accusations - you didnt ask a single thing.

Your wannabe sharade doesnt work on people with an iq higher then 65.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Trihadi Nasrul N

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:38:43 AM

The CryptoSavings revolution !
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:44:17 AM

peculium is going on the right track now ICO is going on
and in the very end of this month ICO will be end
and then we need and exchange a very good exchange where peculium can trade well
good exchange is a very big prob for the new coins and tokens coming in the market
exchange rules are very strict now so i hope peculium team made some plans about listing PCL on good exchange as soon as ICO finished
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:00:07 AM

I saw that there's a listing for airdrops on airdropalert that lasts for a day, starting today but can't seem to find it on the ANN or website. Please can i get the link to it? Thanks

I am not sure about announcement thread. But you can find it in their telegram channel or slack channel also with detailed stepwise information. IOts fairly easy tasks that they are asking for. So don't miss it. These tokens should not be missed at any cause.

Ya, really don't miss out! took me like 10 minutes max, i hadn't realized it was a 1 day airdrop i thought it was going to be ongoing, even more exciting now that i know its limited duration to get in makes the value of the tokens increase.

It is not a 1 day airdrop guys, after you click on airdrop link, you have to click on ''my account'' and than register to get the airdrop. It is still open as far as I can see

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:06:30 AM

peculium is going on the right track now ICO is going on
and in the very end of this month ICO will be end
and then we need and exchange a very good exchange where peculium can trade well
good exchange is a very big prob for the new coins and tokens coming in the market
exchange rules are very strict now so i hope peculium team made some plans about listing PCL on good exchange as soon as ICO finished

When a project like this comes, exchanges won't be an issue.
Anyways, How's the pre ico #, I'm struggling to access my account with my shit Internets out in the frozen tundra.
Phone seems to work fine tho..

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:53:05 AM

Exchanges should not be an issue for this ICO. It will surely be listed in big exchanges. They will announce that after the end the ICO. Team send highly professional. Look at the way, the project has been promoted with the demonstration of their product itself. AIEVE is here to stay for sure.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:40:49 AM

Exchanges should not be an issue for this ICO. It will surely be listed in big exchanges. They will announce that after the end the ICO. Team send highly professional. Look at the way, the project has been promoted with the demonstration of their product itself. AIEVE is here to stay for sure.

Im not worried about the exchanges really. The promotion of AIEVE on the other bitcointalk thread, is one of the best ICO promotions I have seen so far

almighty_lama2

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:41:41 AM

https://peculium.io/thread/Eng/images/English_01.pnghttps://peculium.io/thread/Eng/images/English_02.pnghttps://peculium.io/thread/Eng/images/English_03.pnghttps://peculium.io/thread/Eng/images/English_04.pnghttps://peculium.io/thread/Eng/images/English_05.pnghttps://peculium.io/thread/Eng/images/English_06.pnghttps://peculium.io/thread/Eng/images/English_07.png
https://peculium.io/thread/Eng/images/English_08.png
https://peculium.io/thread/Eng/images/English_09.png
https://peculium.io/thread/Eng/images/English_10.pnghttps://peculium.io/thread/Eng/images/English_11.pnghttps://peculium.io/thread/Eng/images/English_12.pnghttps://peculium.io/thread/Eng/images/English_13.pnghttps://peculium.io/thread/Eng/images/English_14.pnghttps://peculium.io/thread/Eng/images/English_15.pnghttps://peculium.io/thread/Eng/images/English_16.pnghttps://peculium.io/thread/Eng/images/English_17.png
https://peculium.io/thread/Eng/images/English_18.png
https://peculium.io/thread/Eng/images/English_19.png
https://peculium.io/thread/Eng/images/English_20.pnghttps://peculium.io/thread/Eng/images/English_21.pnghttps://peculium.io/thread/Eng/images/English_22.png

https://i.imgur.com/Wfl1RxF.png

Image fallback : https://i.imgur.com/Kr8zMC6.png

How to join the airdrop !
Go to www.peculium.io
Register on the platform, you can also log in with social media
Click airdrop
Join our telegram channel, type in your name and hit confirm!

24th of January will recieve 1000PCL and can start your #cryptosavings

Warning : Do not comment "joined airdrop" or other non-constructive comments per the forum rules
Commenting is completely not necessary to join the airdrop.

Good to see another coin with airdrops, willing to make an investment as well as participate in telegram and other bountys.
Joined the group for dissccusing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: