Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:14:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:10:44 AM

Peculium ICO Order status till now -

New orders : $641.95 - 0.02%
 Successful orders : $400,870.70 - 10.63%
 Orders in progress : $0.00 - 0.00%
 Manual Orders Verification : $3,369,189.64 - 89.35%
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:11:09 AM

Just saw this article on Peculium Twitter, you guys should have a look. I think it is an interesting article:

No wonder investors are rushing into cryptocurrencies — average ICO returns are 1,320%
http://uk.businessinsider.com/ico-mangrove-capital-average-returns-crypto-icos-2017-10

That is awesome and usually what I see and hear from other people, it is much higher. And in the case the ICO does not reach the soft cap, investors often get their money back.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:48:02 AM

I was able to log into my account and got to see a message, saying no more tokens for airdrop is available, i was yet to get verified before the log in page went offline, i can't see any airdrop available on my dashboard even though i got a promotional direct message on twitter from them, so my question is , are they still verifying?, will the airdrop come later?
girib1684

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:22:12 AM

Hope everything is fine with the team. Same account login problem for me. I think it is some maintenance only and hoping for them to come back asap.

I don't think so have problem with login. Because I'm able to login in website but couldn't find my airdrop tokens. Also shows massage "No More Token For Airdrop Is Available". I guess you have to check with support team.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

I was able to log into my account and got to see a message, saying no more tokens for airdrop is available, i was yet to get verified before the log in page went offline, i can't see any airdrop available on my dashboard even though i got a promotional direct message on twitter from them, so my question is , are they still verifying?, will the airdrop come later?

same here i think i head to telegram to complain we've been waiting for weeks yet no verification, no update about it yet it was called off.. that's bad!

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:58:23 AM

same here i think i head to telegram to complain we've been waiting for weeks yet no verification, no update about it yet it was called off.. that's bad!

No worries. Team will do that needful very soon. They are very busy with multiple things. In the meantime festival/holiday time also. They will be back in full strength most likely by tomorrow and then they will sort out all issues. Website might be their first and top priority and they might be already working on that. Just wait patiently.
girib1684

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

No worries. Team will do that needful very soon. They are very busy with multiple things. In the meantime festival/holiday time also. They will be back in full strength most likely by tomorrow and then they will sort out all issues. Website might be their first and top priority and they might be already working on that. Just wait patiently.

Yes. I am also stucked with waiting for verification. I guess Ganesh is right. There have lots festival & holidays. They are busy too. Peculium is not small things, it's big project. They working to hard. We should wait for more times.
Anilg

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

I am also facing similar issues, but I am sure Peculium team will check this issue as well since most of the people have this issues. Let's wait n watch Smiley
gee777

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:40:33 AM

I am also facing similar issues, but I am sure Peculium team will check this issue as well since most of the people have this issues. Let's wait n watch Smiley

We just have to wait, it is a general issue and i know it is going to be resolved, the peculium team are very active and trustworthy so there is no worry
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:10:59 AM

I think it’s just a busy period for the project, probably due to increased traffic, guys it’s new year. Come on they deserve a break. I’m sure this issue will get reosolved in next few days!!
BaliScript

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

I think it’s just a busy period for the project, probably due to increased traffic, guys it’s new year. Come on they deserve a break. I’m sure this issue will get reosolved in next few days!!

I dont think they are having a break. They seem to be active on social media. Ive seen several tweets on twitter.

They also tweeted this interesting article, https://www.fool.com/investing/2017/12/31/for-artificial-intelligence-the-future-is-now.aspx

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:38:49 PM

I dont think they are having a break. They seem to be active on social media. Ive seen several tweets on twitter.

They also tweeted this interesting article, https://www.fool.com/investing/2017/12/31/for-artificial-intelligence-the-future-is-now.aspx

They are very busy and solving some important issues. I dont think they are having break and don't think think they have time for that. Team is very efficient. By the way, this is a nice article about the AI. For sure AI is the future in all field. Cryptocurrency is one of the place we all need AI and tool like AIEVE. This is booming field and Peculium is sure to go very high with AIEVE.
girib1684

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

Correct. They deserve to break. Afterall they are also humans. I am sure they will work hard for peculium and they will get credit for their hard work. We will see peculium in top 10 crypto.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

Correct. They deserve to break. Afterall they are also humans. I am sure they will work hard for peculium and they will get credit for their hard work. We will see peculium in top 10 crypto.

Exactly, also what I meant was - in a busy festive period Xmas/New Years with recent success they certainly deserve a day off Smiley

Top 10, that would be very nice and entirely possible.
BaliScript

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:47:35 PM

I think Peculium would make a good profit, but top 10? No way. The projects in current top 10 are active for many years and proved themselves, (at least most of them). Peculium still has to prove himself/herself.

Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

I think Peculium would make a good profit, but top 10? No way. The projects in current top 10 are active for many years and proved themselves, (at least most of them). Peculium still has to prove himself/herself.

Yes No way. But have you registered that there are many tokens where the value went Up while Bitcoin ETH etc went down? Its a good sign for all new tokens.
ganeshramk

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:08:54 PM

Website is up and running good. I just checked and my airdrop tokens are approved. I can claim after 25 Jan 2018. Good going Peculium team. Now all in track again. Looking forward for more updates and news from Peculium about their ICO progress, softcap, etc..
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

Website is up and running good. I just checked and my airdrop tokens are approved. I can claim after 25 Jan 2018. Good going Peculium team. Now all in track again. Looking forward for more updates and news from Peculium about their ICO progress, softcap, etc..

oh really, that sounds good. have to take a look. I'm on my way, but later I log in. did you also invest or do you have enough with the airdrop?
gee777

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 03:08:38 PM

Same here, never for ones did i doubt the peculium team they are the best in the game, the portal being down might be as a result of the upgrade.
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:21:52 PM

Yes No way. But have you registered that there are many tokens where the value went Up while Bitcoin ETH etc went down? Its a good sign for all new tokens.

Yeah, top 10 is not a realistic estimation, nor top 20 for the near future. But a token doesn't have to be in the top 10 for it's price to increase dramatically, actually it's usually the other way around. Anyway, I'm not here for price speculation, I think the real money will be from the investments that will be made through AIEVE.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: