Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:26:06 AM

lol, just looked at the bitcointalk thread for the secret challenge. No Idea what they are talking about :-) But Christmas is over now, I have the next few days off and will dedicate myself to the riddle. In addition, I will probably recommend some of my intelligent family members. Wish us all, and especially me good luck :-)

Come to the slack channel, clues are usually discussed there first. This is extremely hard challenge and the chance of solving probably approaches zero, but it's very fun, and it's always cool to read other's people thoughts and insights.

Really, is it that hard?? Slack channel is good and active but haven’t really seen clues pretty cool concept. A very rewarding prize for some Einstein

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:37:40 AM

lol, just looked at the bitcointalk thread for the secret challenge. No Idea what they are talking about :-) But Christmas is over now, I have the next few days off and will dedicate myself to the riddle. In addition, I will probably recommend some of my intelligent family members. Wish us all, and especially me good luck :-)

Come to the slack channel, clues are usually discussed there first. This is extremely hard challenge and the chance of solving probably approaches zero, but it's very fun, and it's always cool to read other's people thoughts and insights.

Really, is it that hard?? Slack channel is good and active but haven’t really seen clues pretty cool concept. A very rewarding prize for some Einstein

Ya its insanely hard but thats to be expected it will probably be a team of people that figure it out if you ask me is the most likely way it will be solved is a group pooling efforts to figure it out.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:03:15 AM

You need to be Sherlock Holmes in order to get involved in that challenge, lol,i've been going through it like crazy but still can't figure it out properly,well, that's what makes it intriguing and with the amount of money involved, is really something to try out

yes, it seems like a tough challenge. But you also do not get 1mio $ just like that Smiley
I'll see what my HI (Human Intelligence) can do. HI vs. AI the battle of the century :-)

What are you guys talking about, what is the secret challenge? Was it the one where you had to predict BTC and other coin prizes? I thought that challenge was over a week ago

If you know more about this secret challenge, you have to go their slack channel immediately to participate in it. Lots of people are struggling to get some clue and answers for that. Here is the slack channel link for you to go there right away.. Smiley

https://peculium.slack.com/messages/C776R31LZ

Good luck. Meet you there Smiley

My personal opinion is that this is a puzzle similiar in difficulty to cicada 3301 just that at the end you will get 1.000.000 € instead of a job at the NSA/CIA/[insert any 3 letter agency here]  Grin

We have a channel on slack and on the forum here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2403346.0

Also as far as i know if there wont be a solution found our CEO might share part of the prize with the people who already got very far in solving it - so never give up and good luck!!!!  Wink

Thanks for the information, but they have not mentioned anywhere that part of money will be given to people who come close to solving this puzzle. Hope what u say it right. Part of prize will be also huge Smiley... Keep trying it !!!
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:15:46 AM

No the secret challenge is not solved yet - so gogo people Wink

Will the prize be paid in Euro, or will it be paid in 1.000.000 euro worth in Peculium tokens?
Secondly, how long do we still have, to join the challenge?

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:06:32 AM

Will the prize be paid in Euro, or will it be paid in 1.000.000 euro worth in Peculium tokens?

If we are to go by their words, they said "With this i wish everyone good luck and a lot of fun on the hunt for the 1.000.000 €!!! Wink"
Meaning payment is gonna be in euro
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:09:00 AM

I've seen a lot of comment about peculium and google partnership thing, asking if is a scam or not, lets say i'm Peculium and i intend scamming a lot of people, will i go all out to use google as a means of scamming people?, i mean, google is one of the biggest brand in the world,if there's anything fictitious about this, don't you think google would have debunked the statement by now?, and i don't think peculium will be dumb enough to come on a public forum like this, twitter and the rest to make such statement, i'm just trying to be logical here
girib1684

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:26:13 AM

I'll really lucky guy if win 1.000.000 euro. But how to participate in this? I tried to join their slack but I didn't.
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:42:44 AM

The prize will be paid in EURO (fiat money)!!!!!!  You will get 1.000.000 € sent to your bank account!

There is no time limit - the challenge is open until someone solves it Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BaliScript

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:43:38 AM

I'll really lucky guy if win 1.000.000 euro. But how to participate in this? I tried to join their slack but I didn't.

Hi Girib, did you see the thread about the challenge? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2403346.0

Have a look, it will explain how you can join the challenge

afrazium

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:42:09 AM

Hi Girib, did you see the thread about the challenge? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2403346.0

Have a look, it will explain how you can join the challenge
I find it to be more unbelievable that the secret challenge was designed by one single man, more so than the google partnership deal
I bet google would easily give more than 1 million Eur to get just one of the team members

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:49:48 AM

PECULIUM - ICO Overview (Rating, Description, Token Info, Milestones, Team and more)
See!  Shocked https://icomarks.com/ico/peculium

I do not know what to think of such pages. There are certainly good ico rating sites out there, but on this page is almost nothing about the project. They just write a dice number (which in this case is not bad) and they are done. they probably asked for money from peculium before that. And certainly they have not read the whitepaper. No description of the project, no explanation how to get to the 8 points. All in all, not very serious for me. Just one more page that's about fast money.
Has anyone seen reviews on proper ico rating pages?
BaliScript

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:58:53 AM

PECULIUM - ICO Overview (Rating, Description, Token Info, Milestones, Team and more)

I do not know what to think of such pages. There are certainly good ico rating sites out there, but on this page is almost nothing about the project. They just write a dice number (which in this case is not bad) and they are done. they probably asked for money from peculium before that. And certainly they have not read the whitepaper. No description of the project, no explanation how to get to the 8 points. All in all, not very serious for me. Just one more page that's about fast money.

I would not take it serious too when I invest in ICO, but lets be honest, it is good publicity! Peculium has a good score

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:23:27 AM

If we are to go by their words, they said "With this i wish everyone good luck and a lot of fun on the hunt for the 1.000.000 €!!! Wink"

Yes indeed. Payment for secret challenge will be in Euros. Atleast that's what I understood. Btw, lots of people are already struggling hard to solve it. Good luck.
girib1684

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:50:46 AM

I would not take it serious too when I invest in ICO, but lets be honest, it is good publicity! Peculium has a good score

Yes. That's correct. Peculium is seems to be good yet. Different different rating/reviews sites are showing different rating. But we all we know about peculium is doing good and in future we can see on moon. Smiley
jamzzz123

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:46:20 AM

Yes indeed. Payment for secret challenge will be in Euros. Atleast that's what I understood. Btw, lots of people are already struggling hard to solve it. Good luck.

Wow, that's great, getting paid in fiat currency too - just shows that they don't even require to payout in their own tokens Smiley Great prize and great work guys.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:59:44 AM

I've seen a lot of comment about peculium and google partnership thing, asking if is a scam or not, lets say i'm Peculium and i intend scamming a lot of people, will i go all out to use google as a means of scamming people?, i mean, google is one of the biggest brand in the world,if there's anything fictitious about this, don't you think google would have debunked the statement by now?, and i don't think peculium will be dumb enough to come on a public forum like this, twitter and the rest to make such statement, i'm just trying to be logical here

is there an official announcement of google partnership with peculium.. if u have the link be kind enough to share it will be helpful

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:52:32 AM

is there an official announcement of google partnership with peculium.. if u have the link be kind enough to share it will be helpful

There are lots of official announcements from Peculium. I am curious to know whether is any announcement from google. Why they have not announced this anywhere? Atleast I could not easily find it. Thanks.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:11:16 AM

Exactly what I was thinking. Peculium is a legitimate project and the Google partnership is the real deal. People need to look into the project with a lot more detail if they want to throw accusations like that around. I like how Peculium are making meaningful partnerships with companies like Google, Zeppelin, techracers & Atarad. It will help the project continue to develop.

jamzzz123

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:32:44 AM

There are lots of official announcements from Peculium. I am curious to know whether is any announcement from google. Why they have not announced this anywhere? Atleast I could not easily find it. Thanks.

I haven't seen anything from google themselves, but the Peculium team did confirm in Slack, i'm sure they will be an update to come regarding this, would be good if google published somthing somewhere to get it in writing from the company itself
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:50:34 AM

Wow, that's great, getting paid in fiat currency too - just shows that they don't even require to payout in their own tokens Smiley Great prize and great work guys.

What is this secret challenge I've seen it mentioned a few times and spoken about it but I can't find a link for the Peculium Secret Challenge page/thread?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: