Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:57:05 AM

Could someone tell me if ICO was successful? I received my airdrop at the beginning of this project and so far it's impossible to negotiate it, when will it be possible to trading these tokens? What is the minimum price for each token? After a long time, will anyone guarantee any value?

No one can tell if the ICO is successful, because it is not over yet, it ends in 19 days. As far as I can see on the website, there is no progress bar. So I guess no one knows how much they raised yet.

On ICO bench: Price 1 PCL = 0.01 USD

Dont know if this is true, can anyone confirm?

Yes. On website also mentioned same price 0.01$ per token. But finally depends on Peculium team how they are working on this. But look like this ICO successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anilg

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:05:15 AM

Could someone tell me if ICO was successful? I received my airdrop at the beginning of this project and so far it's impossible to negotiate it, when will it be possible to trading these tokens? What is the minimum price for each token? After a long time, will anyone guarantee any value?

No one can tell if the ICO is successful, because it is not over yet, it ends in 19 days. As far as I can see on the website, there is no progress bar. So I guess no one knows how much they raised yet.

I checked peculium website and I can see progress bar (in green colour)
And below are the stats updated on the site.

Start Date : Sun, 17 Dec 2017 - 23:55:00 UTC
End Date : Wed, 24 Jan 2018 - 23:55:00 UTC
Stage Raised : $607,702.60
Stage Cap : $50,000,000
Token price : $0.01048100805
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:57:21 AM

now i am happy, received all airdrop-tokens. along with my bought tokens I now have a nice amount of pcl-tokens. From me it could start already :-)

and to the poster with the f-word problem, cool down, KYC is not the end

You mean you received token in your wallet? Can we claim the token now ? I thought it's after Jan 24th only I can claim.

I thought we had to wait until Jan 24th but maybe he means he has received them just a matter of claiming after 24th to confirm into myetherwallet or whereever he stores them.

You can claim your peculium tokens now but it will still have to go through a manual verification before it gets to your ether wallet address

That makes sense - do we know when the next big announcement is from Peculium?? Really look forward to seeing any progress made

Join the telegram group there is alot of information there already for everyone @ico_peculium

Can you please share the telegram link? I have 5k token and don't know where i can trade this. Even i can't transfer them Sad

Hello, here is the link: https://t.me/joinchat/GdlCOw07yJbs2Pt1H8_zrg

Good luck with your tokens :-)

I guess peculium still not allowing for trading until end of ICO. I am suggesting do not sell PCL. You have to wait for it, we can see top price in future.

Yea, ICO is still on and CCO is also still part of the plan, so trading for now is not close, between, this kinda project is a good one that requires patience but the reward will be freaking awesome
agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:08:03 AM

Partner with google?  I think peculium will be top 100 coin in coinmarketcap.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:40:33 AM

now i am happy, received all airdrop-tokens. along with my bought tokens I now have a nice amount of pcl-tokens. From me it could start already :-)

You mean you received token in your wallet? Can we claim the token now ? I thought it's after Jan 24th only I can claim.

I thought we had to wait until Jan 24th but maybe he means he has received them just a matter of claiming after 24th to confirm into myetherwallet or whereever he stores them.

You can claim your peculium tokens now but it will still have to go through a manual verification before it gets to your ether wallet address

That makes sense - do we know when the next big announcement is from Peculium?? Really look forward to seeing any progress made

Join the telegram group there is alot of information there already for everyone @ico_peculium

Can you please share the telegram link? I have 5k token and don't know where i can trade this. Even i can't transfer them Sad

I guess peculium still not allowing for trading until end of ICO. I am suggesting do not sell PCL. You have to wait for it, we can see top price in future.

Any talk about trading should be on hold for now. Won't be nice to stay dumping the coin at this early stage of the project. Let hold our tokens as a sign of support to the team
BTCHybrid

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:52:30 AM

The Peculium is now looking for the Ambassadors! How cool is that to be part of it! Sharing it here if anyone interested Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/PeculiumICO/photos/a.196909650850137.1073741828.194834041057698/227240954483673/?type=3&theater
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:25:57 AM

Any talk about trading should be on hold for now. Won't be nice to stay dumping the coin at this early stage of the project. Let hold our tokens as a sign of support to the team

I do not understand that either. Why would someone want to sell PCL right away? First, the tokens are getting more and more valuable, and second, you get a nice return on your tokens. For me there is nothing to think about, HODL until the end :-)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:40:32 AM

I do not understand that either. Why would someone want to sell PCL right away? First, the tokens are getting more and more valuable, and second, you get a nice return on your tokens. For me there is nothing to think about, HODL until the end :-)

I don't know why you would invest in a project and sell straight away, thats like saying I believe in the project but I'm going to sell straight away for small profit.

People need to HODL until AI becomes successful and price will booom
Anilg

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

I don't know why you would invest in a project and sell straight away, thats like saying I believe in the project but I'm going to sell straight away for small profit.

Yes. We need to hold peculium for long term for really good profit. Since it's backed by good product I expect it to rock high. Even Bitcoin took years to reach good value.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:45:22 AM

Yes. We need to hold peculium for long term for really good profit. Since it's backed by good product I expect it to rock high. Even Bitcoin took years to reach good value.
The fact is peculium should be considered an investment for the future I'd imagine the first year will. E a rollercoaster that ends on a high note considering the tech involved
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

I checked peculium website and I can see progress bar (in green colour)
And below are the stats updated on the site.

Start Date : Sun, 17 Dec 2017 - 23:55:00 UTC
End Date : Wed, 24 Jan 2018 - 23:55:00 UTC
Stage Raised : $607,702.60
Stage Cap : $50,000,000
Token price : $0.01048100805

Ah thanks for sharing, I was almost right about the price. So their hardcap is 50 million, what is the softcap? What happens to all the unsold tokens? Will PEculium burn them?

girib1684

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:58:15 AM

I guess everyone have to keep invested in PCL. We have to wait only few months. Very soon you will be get good profit. So don't be hurry....
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:20:52 PM

I like this idea of completely skip talking about coin/token trading. Lets HODL the tokens and show our support to the team. In that way, we might also become rich one day together with this token. I normally don't seel it unless there is a real need for me.
HermanTheGerman

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Fortes fortuna adiuvat

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:02:05 PM

I'm more than suspicious, I must say. For me there are clearly too many baits laid out: 10000% increase quasi as a "promise", AI, Google... and then alibi-wise somewhere KYC built in to look serious again. Also in telegram group there are quite some strange guys around. I may be wrong, but my feelings tell me there's a fraud going on here.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

To those who experience delays in token claims:

From Telegram:
Anna - Community manager Peculium
"Hello, tzanou! Our KYC  team will do it, they just get back to work on the 3rd of January and now they are validating them.
It may take some time to go with all the KYC validation, we are just asking for some patience 🙏
For the KYC process you will get through it just once ☺️Thank you"

https://t.me/ico_peculium

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:25:35 PM

I'm more than suspicious, I must say. For me there are clearly too many baits laid out: 10000% increase quasi as a "promise", AI, Google... and then alibi-wise somewhere KYC built in to look serious again. Also in telegram group there are quite some strange guys around. I may be wrong, but my feelings tell me there's a fraud going on here.

So you're saying the google announcement is fake or?? Just trying to understand what you mean? how is it a fraud?

I think you're jumping the gun a bit on a project considering how it's still in the progression and early stages
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

To those who experience delays in token claims:

From Telegram:
Anna - Community manager Peculium
"Hello, tzanou! Our KYC  team will do it, they just get back to work on the 3rd of January and now they are validating them.
It may take some time to go with all the KYC validation, we are just asking for some patience 🙏
For the KYC process you will get through it just once ☺️Thank you"

https://t.me/ico_peculium

Hmm. This is interesting. KYC for airdrop participants? They should have done that before they allow us to claim right.. We have to wait now for further clarifications from the team. I am very happy that they have updated atleast this information.
HermanTheGerman

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Fortes fortuna adiuvat

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

So you're saying the google announcement is fake or?? Just trying to understand what you mean? how is it a fraud?

I think you're jumping the gun a bit on a project considering how it's still in the progression and early stages

..has Google officially confirmed the cooperation? Is there any evidence for existence of the ominously AI wich is shilled here?
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:20:48 PM

It looks like it's a big, lucrative project, and I'm happy to be part of this project even with just a little ETH, hoping there's a big surprise and all token sold out.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:47:53 PM

..has Google officially confirmed the cooperation? Is there any evidence for existence of the ominously AI wich is shilled here?

The AI which is spoken about is something old actually, sentiment analysis already exists and can be applied for example to raw twitter data.
Here is a confirmation from Peculium side: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6351122330021830656
It's a linkedin post from Kevin Mille who is from Peculium, I am currently looking for a confirmation from Google and will post if I find something

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: