Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:32:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:32:37 PM

hi how to claims tokens in my wallet from platform?

Put ERC-20 address on platform on website and be patient.

They will be transferred eventually. Shouldn't be too long now, just ensure you put correct ERC-20 address on platform ( Can't be a normal exchange like binance/coinbase )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doublekilltriple

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:34:46 PM

is using peculium synonymous to getting signals for trade?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:06:02 PM

Good news! Peculium just tweeted: If you are a citizen of the US or the PRC you can still participate in Peculium Bounty campaign!

Link to bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2368249.0

I don't understand why do most token Crowdsale prevent people staying in the u.s and Canada from participating in the Crowdsale, is there some kind of restriction or something?

It's for legal reasons. If you offer an investment  to a person that is not (legally) qualified to understand its risk, you may be prosecuted. The USA ban is related to this SEC note: https://www.sec.gov/oiea/investor-alerts-and-bulletins/ib_coinofferings

so are the USA. Not everyone is allowed to play with money, but everyone should wear a weapon. I will never understand this country and I am glad that I am allowed to participate as a European in ICOs like Peculium. and I still think it's a great project, it's going to be an exciting time from July, when it starts

Lol, i've seen alot of ICOs banning USA citizens from been part of it and i was like, what tha hell, never knew they have such strict compliance when it comes to cryptos, that's really unfortunate
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:06:20 PM

In addition you also need to go through a KYC process which involves scanning in your ID for verification purposes, then you can claim the tokens to your wallet

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:37:21 PM

Have again rummaged in the white paper:

This contract allows ICO investors to benefit from all the
premium features of SOLIDUS contract as well as the AIEVE's investment
consulting completely free. The investors can enjoy these premium benefits for
lifetime, as long as they continue participation in First SOLIDUS contract. These
benefits are limited to 25% value of their ICO investments.

does that mean that I can invest 25% of my tokens in the FSC, or get benefits until they reach a value of 25% of my tokens?
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:04:01 AM

Yeah that part wasnt clear totally to me as well
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:07:36 AM

Good news! Peculium just tweeted: If you are a citizen of the US or the PRC you can still participate in Peculium Bounty campaign!

I don't understand why do most token Crowdsale prevent people staying in the u.s and Canada from participating in the Crowdsale, is there some kind of restriction or something?

It's for legal reasons. If you offer an investment  to a person that is not (legally) qualified to understand its risk, you may be prosecuted. The USA ban is related to this SEC note: https://www.sec.gov/oiea/investor-alerts-and-bulletins/ib_coinofferings

so are the USA. Not everyone is allowed to play with money, but everyone should wear a weapon. I will never understand this country and I am glad that I am allowed to participate as a European in ICOs like Peculium. and I still think it's a great project, it's going to be an exciting time from July, when it starts

Lol, i've seen alot of ICOs banning USA citizens from been part of it and i was like, what tha hell, never knew they have such strict compliance when it comes to cryptos, that's really unfortunate

Yep for a company about freedom the US has some serious restrictions when it comes to what the citizens get to spend their money on and how... if you want to invest in high risk or low risk investments i wish governments would take a step back and let us do what we want with our own heard earned cash
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:57:21 AM

Peculium finally reached the Softcap. Current its $7,069,227.92   Wink

That is really great news! and also very fast. Does this mean Peculium will continue to work on their platform no matter how much they raise on the ICO? This is usually what soft cap is about right?

BTCHybrid

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:22:58 AM

Too bad that the Cryptos world is known for people to be free from banks or anyone to control, But not for the US people! Land of the free!
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:55:03 AM

Well eventually there has an authority or a controlling party. take bitcoin for example whales have most says on the price and in most ICOs as well; the larger token holder basically has the ability to alter what ever is in play.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:02:04 AM

Too bad that the Cryptos world is known for people to be free from banks or anyone to control, But not for the US people! Land of the free!

Lot of US people using Bitcoin for shopping. Even as I know Amazon allows US people to do shopping using BTC (not 100% sure), so why other crypto currency /ICO banning US citizens?
girib1684

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:13:51 AM

You need to claim it with your Ethereum adress on the peculium site, but you need to have the airdrop tasks first done to claim your tokens.

Hey guys. I don't think so we need KYC for claim token. You just need erc20 wallet for this and sell token etherdelta.
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:49:27 AM

Lot of US people using Bitcoin for shopping. Even as I know Amazon allows US people to do shopping using BTC (not 100% sure), so why other crypto currency /ICO banning US citizens?

Well I dont think ICOs wants to ban US Citizens, but they dont want to get in trouble with regulators. So by playing with the rules, they want to avoid getting in trouble. You can always buy after ICO if you are an US citizen

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 07:51:15 AM

No, I don't think so the peculium project is not built on the purpose of trading it is meant to be a saving crypto system using AI and the introduction and implementation of AI in the cryptocurrency world.
girib1684

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:56:43 AM

No, I don't think so the peculium project is not built on the purpose of trading it is meant to be a saving crypto system using AI and the introduction and implementation of AI in the cryptocurrency world.

Yes. It's not trading purpose. It's build for crypto savings project. Just keep invested with your money. You will get good return.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:05:02 AM

Things are changing a lot everyday. Lots of projects are introducing KYCs. Regulatory rules will come in soon did ICOs. Then it will be like stock markets and it will also be stable.
Anilg

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:05:54 AM

Well I dont think ICOs wants to ban US Citizens, but they dont want to get in trouble with regulators. So by playing with the rules, they want to avoid getting in trouble. You can always buy after ICO if you are an US citizen

Oh, thanks for the information. So just ICO related small issues. So currently US citizens can't subscribe to peculium ICO ? Or they can?
gee777

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

Oh, thanks for the information. So just ICO related small issues. So currently US citizens can't subscribe to peculium ICO ? Or they can?

SO that means U.S citizens can participate in other crypto related things but not ICO's because of the regulations imposed on them and for legal issues.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:32:05 AM

Good to see that they have added more information now. You can see now how many users have invested in it. Most of them have invested with Ethereum.

Yeah and because the price of ethereum has risen in recent days it means the amount raised has increased which is great for the team as they can use the funds to continue working on the different aspects of their road map.

It seems Ethereum is easy to get and use than the rest cryptocurrency there and it also has fast transactions not like bitcoin, i don't know of ltc though

recently ethereum have been disappointing with high gas fee and very very slow network you can imagine how long it took me to make just one transaction today... took hours...

Seriously mate, this is freaking annoying, i think ethereum needs to look into this issue, first is bitcoin and now ethereum, can't we just have a decent platform to do transactions without all this outrageous fees???

i think litecoin should come next in solving this problem but the adoption in the blockchain is quite poor

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

Peculium finally reached the Softcap. Current its $7,069,227.92   Wink

Where do you find those numbers? I looked in their site a couple of times and I can't find a counter anywhere. Is it from the Telegram group/Facbook?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: