Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:32:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:06:39 PM

No the secret challenge is not solved yet - so gogo people Wink

Will the prize be paid in Euro, or will it be paid in 1.000.000 euro worth in Peculium tokens?
Secondly, how long do we still have, to join the challenge?

If we are to go by their words, they said "With this i wish everyone good luck and a lot of fun on the hunt for the 1.000.000 €!!! Wink"
Meaning payment is gonna be in euro

Yes indeed. Payment for secret challenge will be in Euros. Atleast that's what I understood. Btw, lots of people are already struggling hard to solve it. Good luck.

Wow, that's great, getting paid in fiat currency too - just shows that they don't even require to payout in their own tokens Smiley Great prize and great work guys.

What is this secret challenge I've seen it mentioned a few times and spoken about it but I can't find a link for the Peculium Secret Challenge page/thread?

Here is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2403346.0
 Good luck solving it Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:12:17 PM

Will the prize be paid in Euro, or will it be paid in 1.000.000 euro worth in Peculium tokens?

If we are to go by their words, they said "With this i wish everyone good luck and a lot of fun on the hunt for the 1.000.000 €!!! Wink"

Yes indeed. Payment for secret challenge will be in Euros. Atleast that's what I understood. Btw, lots of people are already struggling hard to solve it. Good luck.

Wow, that's great, getting paid in fiat currency too - just shows that they don't even require to payout in their own tokens Smiley Great prize and great work guys.

What is this secret challenge I've seen it mentioned a few times and spoken about it but I can't find a link for the Peculium Secret Challenge page/thread?

Oh wow that looks tricky! I thought it might be something to do with predicting the prices like in the other Peculium challenge thread! That looks seriously hard but fair play if anyone manages to solve it!

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:00:06 PM

Oh wow that looks tricky! I thought it might be something to do with predicting the prices like in the other Peculium challenge thread! That looks seriously hard but fair play if anyone manages to solve it!

LOL. The challenge has been there for very long, and nobody had solved it yet. Good luck solving it, because i have tried to solve it, but it is very hard. Who knows maybe you will guess it right !

BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:00:36 PM

There are so many ways to get peculium, wow. It is a bit confusing what might be the best way to get some tokens. I know now there is an Airdrop, Secret challenge and ICO. Is there anything i am missing?

That’s pretty much it, it’s good variety of different ways to get everyone involved across the globe.

Where’d you have money or not u can be part of the project

And they are not mutually exclusive you can get the airdrop and buy tokens in the ICO. However, the secret challenge is paid in fiat, so you won't get any token there.

too bad they don't pay it in their token.. That challenge sounded pretty interesting still have to check it and find out what i have to do exactly. Airdrop i'm definately in, For participation in the ICO i have to read their whitepaper a bit more thorougly before making that step but it already sounds amazing!

You need to be Sherlock Holmes in order to get involved in that challenge, lol,i've been going through it like crazy but still can't figure it out properly,well, that's what makes it intriguing and with the amount of money involved, is really something to try out

do you know where the challenge is available? can't seem to find it. you goddam right im sherlock holmes, better yet; sherlock  holmes is nothing compared to the likes of me muhahahahha!! But indeed, the amount of money involved is the thing that really gets me going
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:14:34 PM

has anyone already seen this:

https://peculium.io/images/tokens-allocation.png

This is the planned tokensale in 2018. Do I understand correctly that the tokens in the last sale should cost € 1.01? That would be a big jump. I can hardly believe that. if I'm wrong, can someone explain what the € 1.01 mean?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:20:34 PM

This is the planned tokensale in 2018. Do I understand correctly that the tokens in the last sale should cost € 1.01? That would be a big jump. I can hardly believe that. if I'm wrong, can someone explain what the € 1.01 mean?

Well as you said, it would appear that in July the last token sale would be 1.01Euros, so you are correct.

It does seem like a big jump however I guess it's to help boost the coin price and get rid any remaining tokens and any that arent sold looks like will be burned aswell.

Good news, thanks for the link. very interesting
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:43:35 PM

Well as you said, it would appear that in July the last token sale would be 1.01Euros, so you are correct.

It does seem like a big jump however I guess it's to help boost the coin price and get rid any remaining tokens and any that arent sold looks like will be burned aswell.

Well it is a very big jump and it is achievable depending....what i am actually worried about is isn't six month too much for an ico?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:58:43 PM

Wow, are those big brands associated with peculium or are they future prospects?, they sure have great future plans, i see peculium easily hitting $5 after the crowd sale period and the team plans to burn the tokens leftover is a great strategy
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:08:06 PM

Well it is a very big jump and it is achievable depending....what i am actually worried about is isn't six month too much for an ico?

according to the image, the ICO is not untill then. Only the first block of tokensale is the ICO. They aim to target different audiences for their tokensales after that. as you can see, after the ICO they mean to target the connected objects market. after that they want to target bigger brands, those are just some examples i believe. and after that they want to target the biggest companies in the world.

I believe they aim to sell their tokens at that price, given the fact it will be slightly below market value.

The burn is only for sales after the ICO, but i do like those prospects very much. They got a plan on how to take on market adoption.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:54:32 PM

I think very few would attempts since it requires special knowledge. most are not bothering I guess just excited for the news.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:57:28 PM

Wow, are those big brands associated with peculium or are they future prospects?, they sure have great future plans, i see peculium easily hitting $5 after the crowd sale period and the team plans to burn the tokens leftover is a great strategy

If they burn alot will do the project a load of good, instant cash value gain....

Lets hope they stick to their plans as this project gets bigger and bigger.

Cant wait for 2018
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:47:19 PM

If they burn alot will do the project a load of good, instant cash value gain....

Lets hope they stick to their plans as this project gets bigger and bigger.

Cant wait for 2018

Yep and i'm really ok with the huge jump in value for the last ICO stage as it means they are securing the value of the token and the distribution to keep the token healthy i'm liking this crypto more and more!
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:48:22 PM

If I understood it correctly when I read the WP, the latter stages of the ICO are for big and institutional investors, not the for the ordinary people. And, of course, the different stages are like startups series A, B, C, etc. The latter pay a premium because the risk has been bigger in the earlier stages.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:28:14 PM

Your last word " good luck " make it seem like you not interested in trying your luck with the challenge. The price is very much attractive though. Think about it mate Grin
mvillar

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:47:18 PM

Your last word " good luck " make it seem like you not interested in trying your luck with the challenge. The price is very much attractive though. Think about it mate Grin

I saw some of the first hints that were found on the first airdrop and that made me realize I won't solve that without 24/7 dedication and a truckload of luck. I have neither that luck nor the time available, so I'll just congratulate the winner. Maybe ganeshramk has thought like me XD

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:50:53 PM

If I understood it correctly when I read the WP, the latter stages of the ICO are for big and institutional investors, not the for the ordinary people. And, of course, the different stages are like startups series A, B, C, etc. The latter pay a premium because the risk has been bigger in the earlier stages.

that sounds plausible to me, thanks for the explanation. I have no problem with investors having to pay € 1.01 at the end. they can also buy the tokens from me :-)

I'll buy something at ico right away
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:56:52 PM

The promotion of peculium is extremely good. They are taking huge pain in sending messages individually in Twitter to promote pcl token sales. Hats off team. Sure to moon.
mvillar

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:09:21 PM

that sounds plausible to me, thanks for the explanation. I have no problem with investors having to pay € 1.01 at the end. they can also buy the tokens from me :-)

I'll buy something at ico right away

I'm sure you are not the only one that is thinking in doing that kind of arbitrage. It's almost a guaranteed 10x if everything goes as planned. Maybe we should ask AIEVE what are its predictions for the token price Wink

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:36:26 PM

LOL. The challenge has been there for very long, and nobody had solved it yet. Good luck solving it, because i have tried to solve it, but it is very hard. Who knows maybe you will guess it right !

I don’t think I have the patience to solve it! On the other hand it’s another good way of Peculium making more people aware of the project.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 05:45:47 PM

I don’t think I have the patience to solve it! On the other hand it’s another good way of Peculium making more people aware of the project.

I thought it was a secret contest  which means that  it is not meant to attract many participants to try it out? or am i wrong
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: