Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:14:23 AM

Anyone know how to claim tokens??  Huh

i am not sure what claims are you talking about? the ico hasnt finished yet actually. can you please clarify this one, maybe we can help you.

I watched PCL's video, purchased the tokens, and on the guide it says click the "claim tokens" button to send to my wallet. However there is no claim tokens button on my dashboard.

You will receive the tokens after the 24th Jan - end of ICO.

Until then, be patient and they will come eventually, should you have any concerns - get in touch via telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrfrankwhite

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

i am not sure what claims are you talking about? the ico hasnt finished yet actually. can you please clarify this one, maybe we can help you.

I watched PCL's video, purchased the tokens, and on the guide it says click the "claim tokens" button to send to my wallet. However there is no claim tokens button on my dashboard.

Until then, be patient and they will come eventually, should you have any concerns - get in touch via telegram

Cool, I shall wait until then and thanks for the clarification!
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:18:06 AM

What is the current price now for 1 PCL ? I think it's not traded yet so What is the ICO price??

hi, the ico price of one PCL is 0.01 EURO. you can visit their site if you want to verify, https://peculium.io

and i believed that  it may have a potential price up to even more than 3 EUROs.

It will definitely have an increase in price with time. The only great is that it might take long before investors start to see significant increase in town price. But I hope this token will be faster than expected though

This is one thing that brought Peculium to my attention and that is the low ICO price of 0.01 this can only go up in my eyes, and with most of these ICO's the ones starting off at 0.01 or around that figure are usually the ones that generate most profits...

If it goes to 1 euro, thats 100x profit. crazy

I am also hoping the same, that's why I want to hold the tokens even after ICO finished. Peculium team left something for investors and that's why ICO subscription going at good speed
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

yeah the customer service is pretty good on telegram, I bet you can go there for any questions you have and you will get reply within the hour if not instantly

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

Great interview on youtube with the Peculium CTO Eric Egnet, nice to find out more about the project and their plans for the future from a member of the team.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=_hiQ6oavJ2c

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

Every one talking about hodl and hodl, so should we hodl till we die, then when is one expected to sell to take back capital and look into other things

if we should hodl then there won't be any token in circulation then.

P.S i believe and know the power of hodling

the more people hold the tokens, the more others want them and offer more :-)
In addition, peculium is not just about increasing the token value, you get through the savings again and again income

Hmmm so you get just buy holding, never thought of it like that

Recently i was in a group and the dev was complaining that everyone was holding his token and no one wanted to trade them he explained that if everyone was holding there won't be any volume on the market.

so u see were my thought came from.

another question is if everyone holds and cos we want to gain according to the peculium strategy how do we now create a the circulating supply and the market capitalisation keeping in mind no one is selling or buying they are just holding.

It would not be practical everyone hodling; the way about is to set a bunch for trading and another for hodling. At least that is how I do it. For this project I doubt there would be such a concern especially that there were some airdrops.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:32:51 PM

Every one talking about hodl and hodl, so should we hodl till we die, then when is one expected to sell to take back capital and look into other things

In addition, peculium is not just about increasing the token value, you get through the savings again and again income

Recently i was in a group and the dev was complaining that everyone was holding his token and no one wanted to trade them he explained that if everyone was holding there won't be any volume on the market.

another question is if everyone holds and cos we want to gain according to the peculium strategy how do we now create a the circulating supply and the market capitalisation keeping in mind no one is selling or buying they are just holding.

The main thing is the concept behind the project, so if a project has a good concept, the market will be healthy, definitely people will want to sell but will do that in small quantities rather than selling in large volumes or dumping and causing and downtrend in value, we are humans , so whether we like it or not people will sell cause of there basic needs but like i said, the concept will make it stable
cryptossi

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

Does anyone knows if there will be another prediction contest vs. AIEVE?
I had a lot of fun and I would like to compete again with AIEVE. In addition, so could more people see what AIEVE can, think the first contest was missed by many interests

Team is working busy with the testing of AIEVE beta version. Error rate is expected to be much better than the wallet version. They send to have support confidence about the performance of this new version. There might be a challenge again soon immediately after the beta release.

It will be very interesting to see the results of the Beta version, it had a high success rate during alpha and it can only get better with the more updates and improvements the Peculium team make to AIEVE.

BitcoinJuman

Activity: 112

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:01:17 PM

The idea of starting this project with airdrop is great, it increases the awareness about the project and now many investors are willing to buy in the ICO.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:10:14 PM

I think there should be a balance in both holding and trading... I do it this way when the token is of high value I sell some proportion and hold the rest so that when it rises again I sell some more that way there is circulation and retention of value

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:12:45 PM

Hey guys, check something about savings. In the long term, PECULIUM will cover these different types and models of savings. These savings plans are similar in function as IRA, SEP, 401(k) etc. These savings plans will include wage savings as well as retirement savings.
exuberant112

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:34:39 PM

Hello again.

Well after having posted a few questions earlier, and still waiting for somebody to answer them I took the liberty of reading the white-paper, which is the official information document on the Peculium website and will now share some of the insights gained from that :

1) ALL POSITIONS ARE PUBLIC ON THE PLATFORM.  So that means you can also speculate on your own what will happen based on both current prices and how many positions are "going" at any time, as well as their value and loss/gain.  That's kind of necessary for transparency, prevents one or two people investing big to take control of the supply and demand.  I would be interested to leave the client running and collect my own data from it, which also adds to network security via having the client open and aiding decentralisation etc.

2) PLATFORM DOES NOT TAKE COMMISSIONS UNLESS PROFITS ARE REACHED. This is interesting, shows confidence in the platform and prediction model, as they state that the only time commissons fees are ever payable, is after a profit position is reached so basically you never end up paying for a loss making position on the occassion when that happens.  Means easier automation for you, plus less risk on trades.

3) GOOGLE AND CLOUDERA ARE PARTNERED.  This project and the associated coin seem to have big corporate support, which bodes well for it's survivability.  I will have to go and have a look at the partner aggreements and such to provide more detail here but it's certainly a good start having a name like Google behind you where it comes to anything crypto related and new.  Google are not going to back losers, so that tells me they speculate that this has a hidden value likely to be revealed as users participate more over time.

4) PECULIUM IS ALSO AIMED AT CORPORATES FOR EMPLOYEE INVEST AND SAVING.  Looking over how this is all put together, the people involved in the core development team, and what is currently happening in the community with regards to the ICO; I would say this project is aiming to gain popularity as a financial growth option for companies to offer their employees.  That's as well as consumers wanting to jump into this early on for better returns over time.  I would say this gives it particular weight as the entire project would have to be "lawyer-ready" in anticipation of corporates throwing their lawyers towards it before throwing money.

That's all for now - I am still reading but it is so far, very intriguing stuff!  Wink
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:39:49 PM

While I do more of holding, at least half of my coin for months, there will surely be people willing to dump. And you will agree with me that there are practically more dumper than holders. If we ask decide to dump them there will excess token in the market causing a price drop. Though I get your message shall, we really just can't hold for a life time. We will need to surely sell at a point a take the profit. That's essences of everything.
cryptossi

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:45:49 PM

I'm looking forward to Peculium moving forward with their roadmap over the course of 2018, in particular I'm looking forward to the apps being released and the launch of the first smart contract. This is when the project will really start getting it's gears into motion and progressing.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

While I do more of holding, at least half of my coin for months, there will surely be people willing to dump. And you will agree with me that there are practically more dumper than holders. If we ask decide to dump them there will excess token in the market causing a price drop. Though I get your message shall, we really just can't hold for a life time. We will need to surely sell at a point a take the profit. That's essences of everything.

Nowadays, attitude of people is changing due to increase in the price of all altcoins and tokens. Price is going in an unimaginable territory. So I guess people learn from that and hold the nice project tokens especially when it is very hot like Peculium. So I don't expect much dumping in this case. Fingers crossed.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

I had a lot of fun and I would like to compete again with AIEVE. In addition, so could more people see what AIEVE can, think the first contest was missed by many interests

Team is working busy with the testing of AIEVE beta version. Error rate is expected to be much better than the wallet version. They send to have support confidence about the performance of this new version. There might be a challenge again soon immediately after the beta release.

Good news, thanks for the answer. seems like you are well informed.
I'm looking forward to the new prediction thread to measure myself with AIEVE and of course with you all here :-)
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

To those who live in London, there is a meetup there tomorrow, for more information:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/aieve-powered-by-peculiumfirst-ai-savings-platform-based-on-cryptocurrency-tickets-41641917095

Abed Ajraou (CDO) & Kevin Mille (AI Developer) will be there

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:00:11 PM

Good news, thanks for the answer. seems like you are well informed.
I'm looking forward to the new prediction thread to measure myself with AIEVE and of course with you all here :-)

Ok I was pretty impressed with the prediction thread but hearing they are getting even better predictions now is just wonderful news it follows what we know about machine learning the more data thrown at it the more it is able to predict shifts really great news look forward to the next demo
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

Hi all check here if you are still having issues with your token not yet in wallet https://medium.com/@CryptoMax/how-to-participate-in-peculium-ico-and-get-15-bonus-pcl-updated-e72dc2162bbc

It helped alot

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:18:45 PM

To those who live in London, there is a meetup there tomorrow, for more information:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/aieve-powered-by-peculiumfirst-ai-savings-platform-based-on-cryptocurrency-tickets-41641917095

Abed Ajraou (CDO) & Kevin Mille (AI Developer) will be there

unfortunately i am not in london, otherwise i would be guaranteed there. It's certainly interesting to talk to Peculium about the project. But maybe they will come to my city once :-)
I also heard that you get 1000PCL when you attend the conference. I think that's nice too :-)
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: