Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:16:35 AM

Every one talking about hodl and hodl, so should we hodl till we die, then when is one expected to sell to take back capital and look into other things

if we should hodl then there won't be any token in circulation then.

P.S i believe and know the power of hodling

the more people hold the tokens, the more others want them and offer more :-)
In addition, peculium is not just about increasing the token value, you get through the savings again and again income

To be honest I'm not really concerned about people dumping their bounty tokens. I don't plan to sell my tokens, not in the near future atleast. We just have to let AIEVE do it's thing and I'm sure the price of PCL will go to the moon.

Even if there are people that dump their tokens from the bounties, it could be a nice opportunity for everyone who wants to stock up their stash.

Only people who don't know what's peculium is into they only dump the token I guess. It's. Not bad to hold it for few months. There will be no loss for sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:25:46 AM

Every one talking about hodl and hodl, so should we hodl till we die, then when is one expected to sell to take back capital and look into other things

In addition, peculium is not just about increasing the token value, you get through the savings again and again income

To be honest I'm not really concerned about people dumping their bounty tokens. I don't plan to sell my tokens, not in the near future atleast. We just have to let AIEVE do it's thing and I'm sure the price of PCL will go to the moon.

Even if there are people that dump their tokens from the bounties, it could be a nice opportunity for everyone who wants to stock up their stash.

Only people who don't know what's peculium is into they only dump the token I guess. It's. Not bad to hold it for few months. There will be no loss for sure.

How can you be so sure that there will be no loss? Lets say you keep the tokens and ethereum or bitcoin (or lets say the whole market) rise very hard, but peculium tokens stay the same price, that will be a loss too.

Anilg

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:48:06 AM

How can you be so sure that there will be no loss? Lets say you keep the tokens and ethereum or bitcoin (or lets say the whole market) rise very hard, but peculium tokens stay the same price, that will be a loss too.

That's hypothetical true. But in that case why you invest in such Token/ coin which( you think )will not go up even whole market goes up? There are more than 6500 crypto currency in market and many don't even have any value. At least peculium have good product.
We need to find good token to invest and I think peculium is good and that's why I said no loss ..
And its my personal opinion depend on my study. All other should follow what they think is right Smiley... never trust anyone blindly Wink
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:25:35 AM

That's hypothetical true. But in that case why you invest in such Token/ coin which( you think )will not go up even whole market goes up? There are more than 6500 crypto currency in market and many don't even have any value. At least peculium have good product.
We need to find good token to invest and I think peculium is good and that's why I said no loss ..
And its my personal opinion depend on my study. All other should follow what they think is right Smiley... never trust anyone blindly Wink

Exactly it; any coin that have some sense behind it and purpose would definately go places; contengent on a good team to execute it. Some teams think they know but the reality states otherwise. I was mostly interested in the prediction algorithm in place. But that could be offchain; if it adapts to its errors man it could be som'n. It would be even better if it could execute too Tongue

girib1684

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:42:38 AM

Why is the PCL token no longer displayed in Etherscan? Since yesterday. However, the token can be seen in MEW and Ethplorer.

I think i am lost here.. is the token on the tge.peculium.com withdraw-able into mew?

I believe once you claim your token, it will appear on your dashboard, which you can withdraw after 24th of January, unless they have another technique to apply or maybe i'm mistaken 

I'm pretty sure this is the case, i don't think their sending out to MEW yet, i mean i could be mistaken because who knows maybe i missed it but i haven't seen any announcements about erc20 withdrawals yet.

I have the PCL tokens from airdrop in my MEW wallet already. They sent them around 2 hours after I claimed for them on the TGE platform. If you're having problems with withdrawal then contact Anna on the telegram channel.

Wow really wasn't aware that was an option! LOL Just claimed the airdrop tokens that i apparently had sitting their waiting for manual verification now, that was super easy! lol I can't believe i somehow missed the big claim button this whole time lol

Hey Guys. Same status is mine. Claimed token but not received in my MEW wallet and showing their waiting for manual verification. As we all of know still ICO is going on, so we have to gives some time to Peculium Team to do this activity.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:56:03 AM

Does anyone knows if there will be another prediction contest vs. AIEVE?
I had a lot of fun and I would like to compete again with AIEVE. In addition, so could more people see what AIEVE can, think the first contest was missed by many interests
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:00:09 AM

I had a lot of fun and I would like to compete again with AIEVE. In addition, so could more people see what AIEVE can, think the first contest was missed by many interests

Team is working busy with the testing of AIEVE beta version. Error rate is expected to be much better than the wallet version. They send to have support confidence about the performance of this new version. There might be a challenge again soon immediately after the beta release.
msukairi

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:29:04 AM

What is the current price now for 1 PCL ? I think it's not traded yet so What is the ICO price??
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:06:59 AM

What is the current price now for 1 PCL ? I think it's not traded yet so What is the ICO price??

hi, the ico price of one PCL is 0.01 EURO. you can visit their site if you want to verify, https://peculium.io

and i believed that  it may have a potential price up to even more than 3 EUROs.
mrfrankwhite

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:17:28 AM

Anyone know how to claim tokens??  Huh
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:26:14 AM

I don't like saying things like 'no loss for sure'. It's unprofessional and sounds like a pure promotion to the token. Anyway I agree with the other things you said, if the market goes up there is no reason PCL will stay behind.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:37:29 AM

i am not sure what claims are you talking about? the ico hasnt finished yet actually. can you please clarify this one, maybe we can help you.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:40:37 AM

Team is working busy with the testing of AIEVE beta version. Error rate is expected to be much better than the wallet version. They send to have support confidence about the performance of this new version. There might be a challenge again soon immediately after the beta release.

Really look forward to this and hope they do another competition, i missed the original beta one but very generous prizes. Look forward to an update
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:46:40 AM

well the trick is to buy enough so you have some for usage and some for hodling, nothing like a coin or token jumping 15000% and use sold the only 200 coins you had lol, i've felt it and it sucks!

Yea, you're absolutely right on that and that is what i intend doing, most investors are usually skeptical on investing large cash on such but seeing what they have to offer, i think is not a bad idea to get more
girib1684

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:48:00 AM

Why is the PCL token no longer displayed in Etherscan? Since yesterday. However, the token can be seen in MEW and Ethplorer.

I think i am lost here.. is the token on the tge.peculium.com withdraw-able into mew?

I believe once you claim your token, it will appear on your dashboard, which you can withdraw after 24th of January, unless they have another technique to apply or maybe i'm mistaken 

We can sell after 24th Jan, but where we can sell? I guess etherdelta have some hackers problem. Peculium team have to take care about it and they need to keep more options to selling Peculium Token.

Yea but why will you think of selling after 24th when the price may eventually skyrocket in few months, is all about inculcating the spirit of hold and smile at the end, the project to me is a good one

I am not going to sell it but some peoples are want to invest it for small term so that's why I asked this option. I am keeping for long term investment in Peculium. Because I don't want to miss future profit for small return....
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:49:44 AM

Hmmm so you get just buy holding, never thought of it like that

Recently i was in a group and the dev was complaining that everyone was holding his token and no one wanted to trade them he explained that if everyone was holding there won't be any volume on the market.

so u see were my thought came from.

another question is if everyone holds and cos we want to gain according to the peculium strategy how do we now create a the circulating supply and the market capitalisation keeping in mind no one is selling or buying they are just holding.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

hi, the ico price of one PCL is 0.01 EURO. you can visit their site if you want to verify, https://peculium.io

and i believed that  it may have a potential price up to even more than 3 EUROs.

It will definitely have an increase in price with time. The only great is that it might take long before investors start to see significant increase in town price. But I hope this token will be faster than expected though
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:28:08 AM

It will definitely have an increase in price with time. The only great is that it might take long before investors start to see significant increase in town price. But I hope this token will be faster than expected though

This is one thing that brought Peculium to my attention and that is the low ICO price of 0.01 this can only go up in my eyes, and with most of these ICO's the ones starting off at 0.01 or around that figure are usually the ones that generate most profits...

If it goes to 1 euro, thats 100x profit. crazy
mrfrankwhite

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:38:08 AM

i am not sure what claims are you talking about? the ico hasnt finished yet actually. can you please clarify this one, maybe we can help you.

I watched PCL's video, purchased the tokens, and on the guide it says click the "claim tokens" button to send to my wallet. However there is no claim tokens button on my dashboard.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:45:46 AM

I watched PCL's video, purchased the tokens, and on the guide it says click the "claim tokens" button to send to my wallet. However there is no claim tokens button on my dashboard.

If you purchased the token it might be activated sooner or later or maybe on the 24th when the ico is due to end but for the airdrop i don't think it is still active to get more clear information u can join their telegram group link on the first page

the peculium team will be swift in resolving the issue

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: