Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:32:41 PM

go check out your page now y'all... i just logged in successfully.. no cause for panic with peculium

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:19:36 PM

go check out your page now y'all... i just logged in successfully.. no cause for panic with peculium

Yeah the Peculium page is working for me as well. I've also managed to login to the TGE platform. Mine was working earlier as well.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:20:34 PM

Looks like the peculium homepage is hard to reach all day today. probably the big push because of the ICO. It does not look like vacation for the team, they sure have a lot to do :-)
Now preparing for the New Year party, I wish you all a Happy New Year with much success with your cryptocurrencies, especially with Peculium

Not great but at the same time possibly due to large amount of traffic which isn’t always a bad sign Cheesy things will get busier shortly into 2018
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:32:44 PM

Looks like the peculium homepage is hard to reach all day today. probably the big push because of the ICO. It does not look like vacation for the team, they sure have a lot to do :-)
Now preparing for the New Year party, I wish you all a Happy New Year with much success with your cryptocurrencies, especially with Peculium

Not great but at the same time possibly due to large amount of traffic which isn’t always a bad sign Cheesy things will get busier shortly into 2018

Things seem to be alright now and back on track.

mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:34:56 PM

A lot of traffic is almost always a good sign. The bad case is when you are under a DDOS and it doesn't look like one.

Have a happy new year everyone!!

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:48:22 PM

Do you know that the average return on a crypto initial coin offering is over 1,320%. I think Peculium will make even more than this, hence why I'm investing in this project.

That's really a huge percentage, guess i'm missing something, is it annually?, where can i get the detailed information about this?, this is lovely and pretty cool, surprises keeps popping up
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:26:19 PM

Is there any chance where i can see how many Contributed in Presale/Ico so far ? Cant seem to find it .

You can see it on the peculium site: www.peculium.io. They have contributed $3,847,015.27 so far, and the ICO is still going with the bonus.

I checked it today, 1 day later, and it is stil exactly Total so far: $3,847,015.27 I wonder if there is an automatic update, or do they have to update it manually

I think that they update it manually not automatic, because i have seen this number a few times now, and it has been not changed yet.

jamzzz123

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:33:27 PM

Is there any chance where i can see how many Contributed in Presale/Ico so far ? Cant seem to find it .

You can see it on the peculium site: www.peculium.io. They have contributed $3,847,015.27 so far, and the ICO is still going with the bonus.

I checked it today, 1 day later, and it is stil exactly Total so far: $3,847,015.27 I wonder if there is an automatic update, or do they have to update it manually

I think that they update it manually not automatic, because i have seen this number a few times now, and it has been not changed yet.

It’s when you buy in pre ico pre sales, that’s where you make the most mark up and how you can achieve these figures. Pec is one of these good opportunities
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 06:56:16 PM

It’s when you buy in pre ico pre sales, that’s where you make the most mark up and how you can achieve these figures. Pec is one of these good opportunities

well ya the fact that it didnt move 1 cent in 24 hours sorta guarantees the fact they are manually updating it, just means we need to watch for their next manual update Tongue  hope its soon i like watching the number raise on popular projects
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:24:18 PM

well ya the fact that it didnt move 1 cent in 24 hours sorta guarantees the fact they are manually updating it, just means we need to watch for their next manual update Tongue  hope its soon i like watching the number raise on popular projects

Yes that's true. I think the counter actually went down a few times a week or two ago and some people noticed it. Pretty sure it will get updated after the weekend is over.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:53:07 PM

A lot of traffic is almost always a good sign. The bad case is when you are under a DDOS and it doesn't look like one.

Yea, the popularity is getting stronger, saw a quick rise on the number of there telegram community and everyone is eager to either get on board or check if they've been verified , since they said is manually, i believe it will take sometime
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:42:28 PM

well ya the fact that it didnt move 1 cent in 24 hours sorta guarantees the fact they are manually updating it, just means we need to watch for their next manual update Tongue  hope its soon i like watching the number raise on popular projects

Yes that's true. I think the counter actually went down a few times a week or two ago and some people noticed it. Pretty sure it will get updated after the weekend is over.

Yeah, they will not just leave it like this they will surely update it when there is need to change it. If there are small changes it is not worth to update it, because it needs time, and if you do it only when there are big changes you will not lose so many time.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:44:11 PM

When will ICO end? What is the price of PCL? I have 5000 pcl from airdrop, so I hope it can be worthless much money, thanks for free money. Best wishes to your private sale.

Far as i know those 5000 PCL are equal to aproximately 50 Euros.

0.01 EURO each PCL.

I invested a few thousand dollars in here, i am very interested about how is it going to be developed, and of course, i am fully interested in everything who is related to the Artificial Intelligence, specially on this one, lmao.

Let's see how it goes, i am on the telegram group right now and i see that they are very responsive.
kaar

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:14:00 PM

well ya the fact that it didnt move 1 cent in 24 hours sorta guarantees the fact they are manually updating it, just means we need to watch for their next manual update Tongue  hope its soon i like watching the number raise on popular projects

Yeah, they will not just leave it like this they will surely update it when there is need to change it. If there are small changes it is not worth to update it, because it needs time, and if you do it only when there are big changes you will not lose so many time.

Exactly, I couldn't care less if they update that number every day or every week. I would rather they spend their time on more important things, and it seems that it's exactly what they are doing.

jamzzz123

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:21:52 PM

When will ICO end? What is the price of PCL? I have 5000 pcl from airdrop, so I hope it can be worthless much money, thanks for free money. Best wishes to your private sale.

0.01 EURO each PCL.

I invested a few thousand dollars in here, i am very interested about how is it going to be developed, and of course, i am fully interested in everything who is related to the Artificial Intelligence, specially on this one, lmao.

Let's see how it goes, i am on the telegram group right now and i see that they are very responsive.

Glad to hear your on board, I am myself too. The 0.01 Euro/token is what interested me as well. Offers great return potential, the telegram is worth being in. They will answer questions quickly as you say.

Interesting to see how the AI technology goes, in the next couple years I think it will be fully coming in tic play
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:08:15 PM

0.01 EURO each PCL.

Glad to hear your on board, I am myself too. The 0.01 Euro/token is what interested me as well. Offers great return potential, the telegram is worth being in. They will answer questions quickly as you say.

Interesting to see how the AI technology goes, in the next couple years I think it will be fully coming in tic play
yes the team is very active on comunication with community
and price is also very good for ICO
and about the AI technology. its already in progress in some major countries of the world right now
and in next few years this could be very huge
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 11:11:55 PM

0.01 EURO each PCL.

and about the AI technology. its already in progress in some major countries of the world right now

Don't forget they also had a demo of AIEVE running in another topic that was showing its performance so far in being able to predict the major crypto markets and it was pretty darn accurate, so it surely has huge potential.
kaar

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:55:34 PM

0.01 EURO each PCL.

Don't forget they also had a demo of AIEVE running in another topic that was showing its performance so far in being able to predict the major crypto markets and it was pretty darn accurate, so it surely has huge potential.

I wish they kept that thread alive. It was very impressive and had a huge marketing impact. Well I guess we will see the real results for ourselves in a few months.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 12:18:59 AM

Yea, the popularity is getting stronger, saw a quick rise on the number of there telegram community and everyone is eager to either get on board or check if they've been verified , since they said is manually, i believe it will take sometime

peculium need to hasten up in verifying members so there faith in the business is strong and there won't be doubt and panic begins to set in like how much time do they need before they verify members its been taking way too long..

Peculium should look into this to avoid the unneccesaries

happy new year all

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:00:28 AM

0.01 EURO each PCL.

a few thousand dollars! this is a big trust. Unfortunately, I do not have that much, or rather, my wife would beat me if I invested so much money. She has only little  trust in the crypto currency system :-) I wish you good luck with your invest. I also invested, but as I said, not nearly as much as you
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: