Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:02:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
Accountsell

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:54:38 PM

When we can move this token from our wallet? seems its locked  Huh                         

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:31:40 PM

after the ico on 24.1.18. but I think, in order to benefit from the savings, the tokens should be at peculium, right?

happy to say that i am now also an (small) investor. i really have great confidence in peculium, and this is the first ico i invest in
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:32:46 PM

I can't find the info now but I remember that someone said it would be locked until the end of the first stage of the ICO.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:35:03 PM

The crowd sale is still on for now and will go on till 24th of January, i think you should hold on about withdrawing your tokens as that i believe will be done in due time, you can also join there telegram group and stay updated with the latest news
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:39:09 PM

Peculium is a transparent, savings platform based on automatic machine learning, this way avoid the risks encountered nowadays in investment world.

What is the difference between a saving platform and a trading platform?

A trading platform is the software that allows investors and traders to place trades and monitor accounts through financial intermediaries. Often times, trading platforms will  come bundled with other features, such as real-time quotes, charting tools, news feeds, and even premium research. Platforms may also be specifically tailored to specific markets, such as stocks, currencies, options, or futures markets, cryptos(i added this).

Read more: Trading Platform https://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/trading-platform.asp#ixzz52XCSeGFV
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

A saving platform is more like your wallet where you get to store your money.. hope it helps

Thanx, but what exactly does the Peculium bot do for you, is the saving platform is just a wallet where you get to store your money?

sorry for the initial surface level definition of saving platforms.. as regards to saving platform for peculium it integrates the power of automated machine learning and artificial intelligence, blockchain technology (ethereum in this instance) and the economics of traditional savings and cryptocurrency markets.

about the bot.. do u mean AIEVE? if yes its a predictive tool which gives you prediction on various cryptos... read more on peculium.io

hope this helps?

Thank you for your reply. I understand now what a saving platform is and also what an AIEVE is. Thank you for explaining.

What I dont understand yet is how are these two related to each other? So does it mean I keep my money on the saving platform, the bot will predict prices on cryptos and I decide what I do with my savings?

aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:14:47 PM

The crowd sale is still on for now and will go on till 24th of January, i think you should hold on about withdrawing your tokens as that i believe will be done in due time, you can also join there telegram group and stay updated with the latest news

This is normal and no one should be alarmed. People should learn to have patience... In the world where development goes quickly and profits/losses go overnight, this is something my generation could learn.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:35:10 PM

20% bonus for the ICO is ending on December 31st! Make sure you invest now the more PCL tokens you receive the more you will benefit when it moons!

And from the way the project is going, it doesn't seem like it's going to take too long for all holders to benefit from it when it moons.

Yes. 20% bonus ends on 31st Dec. But ICO sale keep runs till 24th Jan 2018. So don't worry about it. If you miss 20% bonus then go to continue for ICO sell. Because will really see on moon.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:57:38 PM

If AIEVE does what it is designed to do, then it means a total game changer has just been found in the crypto community. I also love the constant update from peculum and believe in the marketing of the token which will drive interest and of course to the moon.

Seriously, they are playing there game well, that's the intriguing part of the project, i keep refreshing my browser to get updates and have i've joined all there social handles, i'm a critic and i tend to do so constructively but so far, peculium has given me reasons to stick to it.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:58:05 PM

20% bonus for the ICO is ending on December 31st! Make sure you invest now the more PCL tokens you receive the more you will benefit when it moons!

And from the way the project is going, it doesn't seem like it's going to take too long for all holders to benefit from it when it moons.

Yes. 20% bonus ends on 31st Dec. But ICO sale keep runs till 24th Jan 2018. So don't worry about it. If you miss 20% bonus then go to continue for ICO sell. Because will really see on moon.

You can buy it later, but you will miss the bonus so you will recieve less tokens. I agree that you can expect Peculium go very high, but everyone knows that investing with the bonus is better.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:07:12 PM

You can buy it later, but you will miss the bonus so you will recieve less tokens. I agree that you can expect Peculium go very high, but everyone knows that investing with the bonus is better.

Some people prefer to pass on the bonus because they want to see at first how the general response to an ICO is and how much people are investing. But seeing how much Peculium already raised should be proof enough that there is a huge community behind this project.
hasis

Activity: 159
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:23:59 PM

This is a very exciting project, reading about it makes me know that this project will not only do well in the market but will flourish more than people's expectation.
Glad to be part of this project.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:25:39 PM

This is a very exciting project, reading about it makes me know that this project will not only do well in the market but will flourish more than people's expectation.

True, when a ICO has good idea for the future i am also excited ! Some of the Icos don't have that, and they are expected to not survive very long on the market.

faulerwilli

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:43:17 PM

even a little information for potential token buyers, after I read the question elsewhere: the 20% bonus is already included in the purchase price, there is nothing more to the purchased tokens
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:44:06 PM

Peculium is a transparent, savings platform based on automatic machine learning, this way avoid the risks encountered nowadays in investment world.

A trading platform is the software that allows investors and traders to place trades and monitor accounts through financial intermediaries. Often times, trading platforms will  come bundled with other features, such as real-time quotes, charting tools, news feeds, and even premium research. Platforms may also be specifically tailored to specific markets, such as stocks, currencies, options, or futures markets, cryptos(i added this).

Read more: Trading Platform https://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/trading-platform.asp#ixzz52XCSeGFV

A saving platform is more like your wallet where you get to store your money.. hope it helps

Thanx, but what exactly does the Peculium bot do for you, is the saving platform is just a wallet where you get to store your money?

The way I understood it is that you'll invest money and get shares of the profits that they make using their algorithm but some things still don't make sense. Why do they need our money if they have such an algorithm?

this may not be the best answer but i do say there is power in shared knowledge especially when it involves sharing wealth, so still say peculium is one way of powering the crypto community and giving them some bit of stakes in this pretty young emerging world(crypto)... the tool is an added advantage especially when its predicting near accuracy so far

I don't think they are just "giving some bit of stakes" with no return. They need our money for something, maybe for leverage, maybe to invest further in the AI, but one thing is for sure, if they had a full working AI they wouldn't bother with an ICO.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:54:44 PM

True, when a ICO has good idea for the future i am also excited ! Some of the Icos don't have that, and they are expected to not survive very long on the market.

The approach of Peculium with Artificial Intelligence is definitely future-oriented and I am sure we will see a lot of improvements in that sector in the future, which will also help to improve Peculium.
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:56:51 PM

The way I understood it is that you'll invest money and get shares of the profits that they make using their algorithm but some things still don't make sense. Why do they need our money if they have such an algorithm?

this may not be the best answer but i do say there is power in shared knowledge especially when it involves sharing wealth, so still say peculium is one way of powering the crypto community and giving them some bit of stakes in this pretty young emerging world(crypto)... the tool is an added advantage especially when its predicting near accuracy so far

I don't think they are just "giving some bit of stakes" with no return. They need our money for something, maybe for leverage, maybe to invest further in the AI, but one thing is for sure, if they had a full working AI they wouldn't bother with an ICO.

Yes the funding will be mainly invested in hardware for the AML AI and for Big Data labeling Smiley
If we already had all that the ICO wouldnt be needed Tongue

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:22:48 AM

Have just read in another thread that you can invest only 25% of your ICO deposit in the First SOLIDUS contract. Does anyone know if this information is correct? If so, I would still have to buy tokens, otherwise it will not really be lucrative enough
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:11:26 AM

Yes the funding will be mainly invested in hardware for the AML AI and for Big Data labeling Smiley
If we already had all that the ICO wouldnt be needed Tongue

Was gonna say as far as i know the whole point of the ICO is to raise funds to expand the platform, or at least thats the case with any ICO's that are worth their weight, which i get the feeling the Peculium is Smiley
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:49:04 AM

sorry for the initial surface level definition of saving platforms.. as regards to saving platform for peculium it integrates the power of automated machine learning and artificial intelligence, blockchain technology (ethereum in this instance) and the economics of traditional savings and cryptocurrency markets.

about the bot.. do u mean AIEVE? if yes its a predictive tool which gives you prediction on various cryptos... read more on peculium.io

hope this helps?

Thank you for your reply. I understand now what a saving platform is and also what an AIEVE is. Thank you for explaining.

What I dont understand yet is how are these two related to each other? So does it mean I keep my money on the saving platform, the bot will predict prices on cryptos and I decide what I do with my savings?

yea.. you buy into the project, keep your fund in your wallet(at your discretion) use the tool for predict analysis and yes you can do whatever you choose to with your money as peculium is all about you...

join the telegram group yet?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:29:32 AM

hope this helps?

yea.. you buy into the project, keep your fund in your wallet(at your discretion) use the tool for predict analysis and yes you can do whatever you choose to with your money as peculium is all about you...

join the telegram group yet?

really recommend jumping on the telegram everyone has been super helpful their and explaining and sharing thoughts about the platform and it really cleared things up for me too
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: