Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:43:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:45:58 PM

Where do you find those numbers? I looked in their site a couple of times and I can't find a counter anywhere. Is it from the Telegram group/Facbook?

Just log into your Account, its on the Mainpage inside. Current is $7,892,843.37

Thank you, I found it know. Didn't figure I had to actually login to see the counter.

I wonder why you have to first login to see the token sale progress. I think it is very interesting for new investors to see that Peculium reached soft cap, but they cant see it if they are not logged in.

I wonder the exact same thing. When things go so well as in this project, showing the counter can drive many new investors in.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:31:41 PM

Where do you find those numbers? I looked in their site a couple of times and I can't find a counter anywhere. Is it from the Telegram group/Facbook?

Just log into your Account, its on the Mainpage inside. Current is $7,892,843.37

Wow peculium ICO subscription going strong and fast.
I think they will b able to sale all tokens even before 24th January. Peculium team good job.

When you see a good project, you don't need much hype, the actions of such project will work for them, the peculium team are no doubt playing there cards well and things are really working out well 
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:36:06 PM

I think they will b able to sale all tokens even before 24th January. Peculium team good job.

When you see a good project, you don't need much hype, the actions of such project will work for them, the peculium team are no doubt playing there cards well and things are really working out well 

All it required was an initial airdrop to get the technology known and out there, now it has some initial interest ge selling should sell itself with the impressive AI technology. Won’t be too long now until sale bonus is over.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:46:08 PM

All it required was an initial airdrop to get the technology known and out there, now it has some initial interest ge selling should sell itself with the impressive AI technology. Won’t be too long now until sale bonus is over.

Exactly, there prediction thread created that avenue of trust on the project, then came the puzzle and the google partnership deal, giving the whole project the weapon needed to upgrade to another level
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:26:42 PM

Yes, the initial airdrop was really a smart move. This way they attracted a wide audience and introduced them to their project.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:53:03 PM

Yes, the initial airdrop was really a smart move. This way they attracted a wide audience and introduced them to their project.

I like the idea of airdrop, it creates the necessary first activities. I also like how Peculium went for the bounty campaign, allocating 3% of the total tokens to the community :-)

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
just1c3

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:21:09 PM

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6351122330021830656

Someone posted this earlier on the thread. It contains some info about a partnership between Google and Peculium. Someone later said that he would ask Google for a confirmation. Which I still didn't find. For me it's highly unlikely that Google would partner up with a small ICO. So I think Peculium lied about this partnership and the ICO is one big SCAM.
karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:28:07 PM

Someone posted this earlier on the thread. It contains some info about a partnership between Google and Peculium. Someone later said that he would ask Google for a confirmation. Which I still didn't find. For me it's highly unlikely that Google would partner up with a small ICO. So I think Peculium lied about this partnership and the ICO is one big SCAM.

Says someone who is brand new.
They linked two google manager and one of them liked the post, so they know that Peculium post it. But Google also doesn't confirm every partnership with a small ICO, that would hype them and maybe they don't want that!
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:50:48 PM

Just because there isn't a Google employee announcing every partnership, doesn't make the project less trustworthy

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

Do you have some proof for your accusations? I don't think so. And btw. Google, or better Alphabet, is a huge conglomerate, that has departments for a wide variety of scientific fields. Why do you think they wouldn't be interested to partner up with a small start-up with a great idea, when they think they can get money out of this partnership?
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:29:05 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 09:32:46 PM by kaar

Exactly, there prediction thread created that avenue of trust on the project, then came the puzzle and the google partnership deal, giving the whole project the weapon needed to upgrade to another level

The prediction thread is one of the most briliant marketing ideas I have seen from an ICO. That what caught my eyes in the first place.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:10:57 AM

The prediction thread is one of the most briliant marketing ideas I have seen from an ICO. That what caught my eyed in the first place.

Yes it was very entertaining to join the prediction thread, congratz to the winners. I think with this kind of marketing, you really grow your community

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:14:06 AM

The prediction thread is one of the most briliant marketing ideas I have seen from an ICO. That what caught my eyed in the first place.

Yes it was very entertaining to join the prediction thread, congratz to the winners. I think with this kind of marketing, you really grow your community

Got to agree it was great marketing and a great demonstration of the accuracy of the system, i think the thread itself could have been advertised a bit more to get it more active but was a great demonstration
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:57:16 AM

At some point in time I was wondering why there isn't a live video of them the only video I found was an audio call. On the other hand It does not make sense jeopardizing a long history of experience and reputation. I think the best way to clear the doubt or any doubts for that matter is through their telegram group.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

Why is the PCL token no longer displayed in Etherscan? Since yesterday. However, the token can be seen in MEW and Ethplorer.

Hey mate, such takes a little time to fix,mine is not showing either but it will get to all of us, i believe so and like i usually say, join there telegram group and stay updated with news and possibly ask questions

you both have already transferred the pcl-tokens to your wallet? Apart from the fact that I did not know that this already works, may I ask why you do not leave the tokens on you peculium account and invest in the solidus contract?

Was thinking the same thing didn't realize withdrawals were ready yet and your question regarding solidus stands but isn't their a cap on percentage of solidus as well

Hey guys. Now you can see PCL on ethplorer but for etherscan we need to wait for more time. They are working on it. From airdrop I am not received yet but need to wait.
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

Why is the PCL token no longer displayed in Etherscan? Since yesterday. However, the token can be seen in MEW and Ethplorer.

Hey mate, such takes a little time to fix,mine is not showing either but it will get to all of us, i believe so and like i usually say, join there telegram group and stay updated with news and possibly ask questions

you both have already transferred the pcl-tokens to your wallet? Apart from the fact that I did not know that this already works, may I ask why you do not leave the tokens on you peculium account and invest in the solidus contract?

Was thinking the same thing didn't realize withdrawals were ready yet and your question regarding solidus stands but isn't their a cap on percentage of solidus as well

Hey guys. Now you can see PCL on ethplorer but for etherscan we need to wait for more time. They are working on it. From airdrop I am not received yet but need to wait.

With new products these kind of errors and delays is something that happens a lot. I hope they will fix it soon because Peculium now has the attention of a lot of people.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:08:19 AM

Received my 1070 PCL tokens today, nice system on claiming the tokens. Really quick and simple process set up by the Peculium team.

You received or claimed your peculium tokens and did you get it on your wallet address or it is still on your peculium wallet mine is still on manual verification
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:16:00 AM

Received my 1070 PCL tokens today, nice system on claiming the tokens. Really quick and simple process set up by the Peculium team.

You received or claimed your peculium tokens and did you get it on your wallet address or it is still on your peculium wallet mine is still on manual verification

For me I also see that my thorns are claimed but not yet received it in my wallet. But I don't see it as a problem. It might come to wallet soon. Team is doing excellent job in all front. Let's support them.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:30:10 AM

i loved it! it was a fun to measure with the AI. Unfortunately I discovered the thread too late and participated only 4 days. I barely missed the first 3 and won no prize. AIEVE was a bit close at times, she will invest our  tokens well :-)
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

For me I also see that my thorns are claimed but not yet received it in my wallet. But I don't see it as a problem. It might come to wallet soon. Team is doing excellent job in all front. Let's support them.

Yeah i am not worried, was just suprised that he said he received and peculium team are my favorites right now, they are consistent fast and reliable.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: