Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:09:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:51:48 PM

Wow its amazing how much has been raised by Peculium investors! On the TGE platform it shows that there has been well over $5m worth of orders for PCL tokens, great job team!

This is great news along with the recent votes added on too, I think it can only boom from here.

I hope the product gets made more aware across the globe, that will bring more investors in and bump the price Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

I like the idea (and I love airdrops) but I think these have been to big. There are so many airdrop holders with 1k+ coins, that buying it in the ICO really doesn't make sense for me anymore. I'll wait till all the airdrop holders ditch their coins and expect to buy cheaper after listing...

Peculium have sold millions of dollars worth PCL tokens there is a huge demand and the project is very popular. I think as soon as the AI tech is ready and they start listing on exchanges this project is going to moon. You can't say a project isn't going to be successful only because they offer an airdrop.

girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

Peculium asks his followers to vote for Peculium in a poll https://hype.codes/top-ongoing-ico?utm_source=telegram.me&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=--top-ongoing-ico.-from-this-article-yo#poll

Untill now 116 votes and Peculium is by far nr 1, looks like they are backed by a big community. Poll is about ICOs in 2018

Me too voted just now. After that result is shocking. Peculium does not need my vote too. They are in peak and rest are nowhere near to Peculium. Interesting development. Looking forward for much more pleasant surprises and shocks in the coming days.

kindly assist to the link of the vote not seeing it after thorough search.

My vote accepted on above link. On that link have multiple coin for voting but peculium rating showing 90. This is good for peculium growth. Maximum members have to vote below link.

https://hype.codes/top-ongoing-ico?utm_source=telegram.me&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=--top-ongoing-ico.-from-this-article-yo#poll
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:37:14 PM

Peculium asks his followers to vote for Peculium in a poll https://hype.codes/top-ongoing-ico?utm_source=telegram.me&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=--top-ongoing-ico.-from-this-article-yo#poll

Untill now 116 votes and Peculium is by far nr 1, looks like they are backed by a big community. Poll is about ICOs in 2018

Me too voted just now. After that result is shocking. Peculium does not need my vote too. They are in peak and rest are nowhere near to Peculium. Interesting development. Looking forward for much more pleasant surprises and shocks in the coming days.

My vote accepted on above link. On that link have multiple coin for voting but peculium rating showing 90. This is good for peculium growth. Maximum members have to vote below link.

https://hype.codes/top-ongoing-ico?utm_source=telegram.me&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=--top-ongoing-ico.-from-this-article-yo#poll

Peculium is doing incredibly well on the vote! It shows how big the community is backing this project, Peculium is definitely the top ongoing ICO.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

I like the idea (and I love airdrops) but I think these have been to big. There are so many airdrop holders with 1k+ coins, that buying it in the ICO really doesn't make sense for me anymore. I'll wait till all the airdrop holders ditch their coins and expect to buy cheaper after listing...

Peculium have sold millions of dollars worth PCL tokens there is a huge demand and the project is very popular. I think as soon as the AI tech is ready and they start listing on exchanges this project is going to moon. You can't say a project isn't going to be successful only because they offer an airdrop.

Really good stuff to hear, I agree with what you said regarding airdrops - I mean look at TRX - massive airdrops for most people on binance but look at the recent growth......

I think an airdrop is a good way to get the product made more aware which is why they've done it. As you say Cryptossi, once this AI tech is ready - I don't see why this wouldn't fly.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:03:50 PM

Really good stuff to hear, I agree with what you said regarding airdrops - I mean look at TRX - massive airdrops for most people on binance but look at the recent growth......

I think an airdrop is a good way to get the product made more aware which is why they've done it. As you say Cryptossi, once this AI tech is ready - I don't see why this wouldn't fly.

I am really happy that I got something in airdrop and now I am thinking to invest some amount. Discount is still there so that's also really good.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

Now 15% bonus offer is ongoing. how long this offer will go on? Till the end of the ICO? I would like to know the progress of the ICO. Any updates regarding yesterday's confusion? I am eagerly waiting for that information.
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:39:02 PM

Thank you for the link, just voted myself. The numbers are indeed astonishing, it actually looks like Peculium is goana have more votes than all the others combined.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:40:00 PM

I'm considering adding more Peculium tokens, what do you think is better: to buy now with a 15% bonus, or is it better to wait for the tokens to trade? Many sell their Airdrops equal to a fraction of the price. But I'm not sure that will be like this with PCL

i will advice that you buy now with the bonus, i doubt if there will be dumpers of this coin especially with it's huge prospect

Have to agree icos like this are longterm goal tokens not quick dumps I sincerely doubt we will see the price drop below ico price especially considering bonus

I have to disagree with you there are dumpers everywhere who will dump on the slightest price increase and they do so without remorse although i agree with you on the longterm of the project it is definitely not going to dump in the nearest future but will gain stability after the dumpers dump and leave the system.

There is no doubt that there will be some dumpers, the question is how many. phantam has a good point that in this project it looks like there won't be too many dumpers, so it will be profitable to hold and not sell the moment we hit exchanges.

Basically what it comes down to is the fact the ico has goals and a longterm strategy we're talking about a savings account it highly lends itself toward hodlers. Some people will early drop but no where near as much as the people who buy cheap to make a 20-30% day one insta sale profit
And think that these tokens has been locked for a long time, almost everyone has had the time to know about the project and see its potential. I'm not counting at all with cheap tokens after the unlock.

Exactly, this ICO is different than most ICO's as people buy the token not just for speculation, but to get an actual income from it. Even if the price drops, I don't think many people will be tempted to dump because the profits from the token might turn out to be negligible comparing to the profits from the investments using AIEVE.

This ^^ We are talking about a token that has not only reselling value as most have, but one that gives you money just by holding it. We still don't know if it will beat the best POS tokens out there but it might if AIEVE is as good as it did in the prediction challenges.

you are right, after the ICO not many will sell the tokens, as they always get a return. That was my thought too. I will keep my tokens, even if it's a long time until the end of the First Solidus Contract (31.1.2019) I'm really looking forward to seeing what FSC will bring. And maybe I put some of my ETH in PCL now, Course is cheap and PCL will probably bring more than ETH

Ok.. Let's wait till then i have nothing to gain if the project does not succeed i invested and also got the Airdrop, i rather see the project successfully establish.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:35:11 PM

Now 15% bonus offer is ongoing. how long this offer will go on? Till the end of the ICO? I would like to know the progress of the ICO. Any updates regarding yesterday's confusion? I am eagerly waiting for that information.

Yes, i think that the bonus will last till the end of the ICO, but it can be that it was just a new year bonus, that is what some people here said.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:36:42 PM

Yes, i think that the bonus will last till the end of the ICO, but it can be that it was just a new year bonus, that is what some people here said.

Bonus will continue it just scales down as time goes down i'm pretty sure that has been confirmed a few times to my knowledge. Pretty sure it goes 20/15/10/5/0 could have sworn i read that somewhere on the site or whitepaper :S
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:48:36 PM

Bonus will continue it just scales down as time goes down i'm pretty sure that has been confirmed a few times to my knowledge. Pretty sure it goes 20/15/10/5/0 could have sworn i read that somewhere on the site or whitepaper :S

Yes you are right. It was written in the main post but was deleted for some reason. There is still a mention for that in the white paper, you can find it here:

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:07:13 PM

That you didn't find the link is really shocking. What's even more shocking is that you just quoted the voting link  Grin Grin  the link to vote in the only blue text you see in this whole quoted message.

Grin Grin Grin been pretty stressed of late.. just went through the vote page and what i am seeing is very impressive.. thanks for this

and i don't think my vote is needed anymore(voted though).. peculium just top the vote list.. impressive

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:14:33 PM

I'm considering adding more Peculium tokens, what do you think is better: to buy now with a 15% bonus, or is it better to wait for the tokens to trade? Many sell their Airdrops equal to a fraction of the price. But I'm not sure that will be like this with PCL

i will advice that you buy now with the bonus, i doubt if there will be dumpers of this coin especially with it's huge prospect

Have to agree icos like this are longterm goal tokens not quick dumps I sincerely doubt we will see the price drop below ico price especially considering bonus

You're right, the lending type of project are usually the ones with short term goals and which people are mostly used to dumping, since they usually have no goal or objective behind there project other than to make money as soon as possible
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:25:30 PM

This is the best example as is has been done around the same time of Peculium. I saw the TRX in some of my exchange wallets and thought, what the hell is this coin doing there... almost forgot about it for a couple weeks and then Ka-boom, value exploding!

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:31:57 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 05:28:39 PM by tk808

Warning:

When investing in this ICO, there is absolutely no warning or a single line of text with compliance with KYC rules (not even in the whitepaper) until you send your ETH over, and in the final steps require it.

Unless it's hidden somewhere very deep, i looked very hard for anything KYC related and coulden't find it. So, if i can't find it after 15-20minutes of looking, it doesn't matter at all if it was even stated anywhere, because, again, it's actively being hidden from investors.

Now, there is legitimacy behind the project, but after reviewing their telegram, seems like i'm not the only one who was dupped into this ICO with KYC compliance.

It's a very nasty/dirty trick the devs are pulling here, and gives much less weight/hold over this project. I'd stop short of saying scam, because they will do a refund after the ICO is done, which is also pretty fucking dirty, displaying more investments then they have already, creating the illusion of bandwagon.

Despite the transparency with the dev team, they are still in here for the ICO $$, i have no doubt this ICO will bring you a return, but again there is a nasty sense of greed and lack of transparency with their ICO.

And those of you knights who would say "at least they responded and giving you a refund" this is expected out of a somewhat reputable business who is explicitly soliciting KYC documents after you've invested, obviously they want to go by the book, and by the book we will go.

Personally, if i had known this info prior, i would not have invested in this fucking coin. I'm pretty fucking good about reading everything before i invest, like i actively and heavily examine documents and other users complaints/feedback regarding each coin, but disregarded telegram entirely this time, which is becoming a big source of quick information and feedback.

And ofc i'm a little upset, i feel like i've been fucked and i absolutely hate that feeling. They are withholding my ETH for the next 3-weeks, which equates to a year on the real world markets. Time is money, and this ICO cost me thousands worth of investments, you're fucking with people's lively hoods here ya cunts.

I'll update this further when their 5usd an hour support team responds to my emails.

UPDATE/EDIT: They refunded my ETH after 3 days of conducting emails.
Ace44

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:45:46 PM

Warning:

When investing in this ICO, there is absolutely no warning or a single line of text with compliance with KYC rules (not even in the whitepaper) until you send your ETH over, and in the final steps require it.

Unless it's hidden somewhere very deep, i looked very hard for anything KYC related and coulden't find it. So, if i can't find it after 15-20minutes of looking, it doesn't matter at all if it was even stated anywhere, because, again, it's actively being hidden from investors.

Now, there is legitimacy behind the project, but after reviewing their telegram, seems like i'm not the only one who was dupped into this ICO with KYC compliance.

It's a very nasty/dirty trick the devs are pulling here, and gives much less weight/hold over this project. I'd stop short of saying scam, because they will do a refund after the ICO is done, which is also pretty fucking dirty, displaying more investments then they have already, creating the illusion of bandwagon.

Despite the transparency with the dev team, they are still in here for the ICO $$, i have no doubt this ICO will bring you a return, but again there is a nasty sense of greed and lack of transparency with their ICO.

And those of you knights who would say "at least they responded and giving you a refund" this is expected out of a somewhat reputable business who is explicitly soliciting KYC documents after you've invested, obviously they want to go by the book, and by the book we will go.

Personally, if i had known this info prior, i would not have invested in this fucking coin. I'm pretty fucking good about reading everything before i invest, like i actively and heavily examine documents and other users complaints/feedback regarding each coin. And ofc i'm a little upset, i feel like i've been fucked and i absolutely hate that feeling. They are withholding my ETH for the next 3-weeks, which equates to a year on the real world markets. Time is money, and this ICO cost me thousands worth of investments, you're fucking with people's lively hoods here ya cunts.

I'll update this further when their 5usd an hour support team responds to my emails.

Wow, this is really a strong allegation against the peculium team, hope they will respond to this as soon as possible, i feel your pain but i believe they will respond and address your issue
gee777

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:04:18 PM

Warning:

Personally, if i had known this info prior, i would not have invested in this fucking coin. I'm pretty fucking good about reading everything before i invest, like i actively and heavily examine documents and other users complaints/feedback regarding each coin. And ofc i'm a little upset, i feel like i've been fucked and i absolutely hate that feeling. They are withholding my ETH for the next 3-weeks, which equates to a year on the real world markets. Time is money, and this ICO cost me thousands worth of investments, you're fucking with people's lively hoods here ya cunts.

I hope this issue will be resolved swiftly peculium don't need issues drawing their image back, i personal feel for you if what you say is right because having your eth held for a long period can be frustrating and can also make one loose out on other investment opportunities..
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:08:34 PM

Warning:

Personally, if i had known this info prior, i would not have invested in this fucking coin. I'm pretty fucking good about reading everything before i invest, like i actively and heavily examine documents and other users complaints/feedback regarding each coin, but disregarded telegram entirely this time, which is becoming a big source of quick information and feedback.

And ofc i'm a little upset, i feel like i've been fucked and i absolutely hate that feeling. They are withholding my ETH for the next 3-weeks, which equates to a year on the real world markets. Time is money, and this ICO cost me thousands worth of investments, you're fucking with people's lively hoods here ya cunts.

Oh ho, pretty blatant accusation. When I read your commentary, my thoughts moved around this topic. I can understand you well what moves you. But everyone must be aware that the entire crypto world is uncontrollable. I hope that the abuses on the part of the Dev team clarify and the situation changes to the affection of all.
Ace44

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:13:48 PM

Warning:

Oh ho, pretty blatant accusation. When I read your commentary, my thoughts moved around this topic. I can understand you well what moves you. But everyone must be aware that the entire crypto world is uncontrollable. I hope that the abuses on the part of the Dev team clarify and the situation changes to the affection of all.

I hope so too, i was about dropping his comment on the telegram group for the admins to look into his situation and possibly proffer solution(s), not a fan of foul words, issues come up with every project and i believe it can be dealt with
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: