Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:36:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest now or wait a while?  (Read 7962 times)
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:09:21 AM

Don't take any advice seriously from us, I think the best way is to research on facts of the current trend and predict what majorities would do, and how counteract these trends and to profit from it, i personally think BTC currently is a little bit overpriced though, and should face minor corrections for days.

If you are a technical person, you should go and study some videos from professionals and i would recommend the channel DataDash - lots of statistics and useful models discussed there and you should be able to catch a glimpse of those candlesticks technically.

ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:17:43 AM

If I were to ask it is always a good choice to invest in bitcoin even now that the price is high because I believe that it will continue to appreciate and goes even higher than it is today..you can still wait for a drop but doing so will idle your chances to earn.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:25:15 AM

First of all, welcome on board. I would recommend spending more time in reading and learning the Bitcoin stuff before investing any penny in it. Invest your time to understand the network and associated things.

Now coming back to your question, I honestly think that Bitcoin is a little bit overvalued at this point and I am expecting a correction of 10% to 30% within a month or two. If someone is willing to go for an ultra-short-term then it would not be a good idea, however, for a long-term purchase, I would give a green signal. This is my personal opinion and it might be completely wrong, please do your own research.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:45:43 AM

if we want to invest better when bitcoin prices down. currently bitcoin prices are expensive, just wait when bitcoin down again newly purchased. if you can not wait for bitcoin prices to go down, just invest from now because bitcoin prices will continue to rise every year.

soilwork79

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:58:10 AM

I dont think it is the right time to invest. You should wait for a lower prices. I suggest you to wait for 2 weeks maybe after 25 october. I think btc prices will drop after that time.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:04:25 AM

this now bitcoin price is very high
if good you can invest in ETH or invest in ico project

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:09:35 AM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

I'm just looking for some advice. Thanks a lot!
the important thing is not when bitcoin price will go down or when bitcoin will increasing the price. are you have big enough money to buy bitcoin now? no problem you can buy now. but if you want to wait for a wait to get knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency world you willl get better results rather than just buy bitcoin and hold it to wait bitcoin price increase.

i mean in this world you can learn how to mining, trading, investing yoour bitcoin into a project. i think when you have learn more about these your money will grow fast rather than buy bitcoin now and hold it without do anything.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:15:34 AM

Wisely i will asking you to wait till price lower though thats only small percentage.
Then you can buy it. But in this crypto world, you can not be sure that you will have profit in future, you have to think about loss too. Loss and profit are walking in the same path. So please be a wise people on using your fund.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:18:33 AM

Since you are new in crypto currencies I will advise you to develop your understanding on how this market work as two week's experience is not enough for you to make money in bitcoin trading.you will need to gather a lot of skills about the price action in bitcoin trading before putting your hard earned money. The market fluctuations a lot and today high may be the highest bitcoin can go before end of this week and from there price may retreat next week.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:24:00 AM

Since you are new in crypto currencies I will advise you to develop your understanding on how this market work as two week's experience is not enough for you to make money in bitcoin trading.you will need to gather a lot of skills about the price action in bitcoin trading before putting your hard earned money. The market fluctuations a lot and today high may be the highest bitcoin can go before end of this week and from there price may retreat next week.
Studying bitcoin trading first is a must because putting your hard earned money in bitcoin trading is risky if you don't have knowledge about it. So if you are a newbie then you should study hard before putting money and working hard to grow it. Keep developing yourself, your skills and the knowledge that you have so you can become successful.
waqarkahloon

Activity: 231

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:25:08 AM

There is never time to wait for buying BTC. When I bought some it was at 3200$ and everybody was saying ATH all time high. Then It went down and up and now here it is to 5800$. I bought some in JUNE 2017 and now it is OCT 2017. So from my experience never wait to buy bitcoin but u have to hold it for a longer period. Weak hand investors always cry. And also dont trade instead just invest in btc without experience.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
mckeemlyly33

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:25:30 AM

I think u should invest now . Why ? The price is spiking up in next few years it's gonna worth alot more.
saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:26:29 AM

for me i suggest on you wait for the perfect timing of investing as we can see there's a lot of project here but other was unsuccessful.. it's up to you if you want to invest now..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:33:28 AM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

Invest in Bitcoin? Yes
At this time? Hell, NO!
The price may be spiking now because of the excitement of the fork as the past experience has shown that the August fork was favourable to btc holders. But this gain will fizzle out soon and you will realize you bought at the wrong time by entering high. Already, from my graph Bitcoin price has begun to show retracement that should see it to the $5000-$5100 range in a few days time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:47:40 AM

I suggest you to wait for a while till the price is going down. The simple trick is buy lower and sell high.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:54:59 AM

I suggest you to wait for a while till the price is going down. The simple trick is buy lower and sell high.

Lol. If only it were that simple then all people would be millionaires. The hardest part of the trade to determine a limit that cannot be crossed. You can sell before the price will stop. How many people sold bitcoin at $ 4900 because I do not believe that the price will exceed the mark of $ 5,000.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 09:57:43 AM

If your purpose is for the long term then you can buy it now. Many people have the same question in various period and in time they decide to buy, it already goes up and some bought higher and after a while it goes down. This happen when the price is $4,000+ last month and then the price plunge because of China news and others who make the price plunge more thus many people panic sell because they are afraid losing more of their investment. You have to accept the fact that bitcoin is a very volatile market so invest only what you can afford to lose and if you know that you can panic sell when it drops but your purpose is for the long term then you can just buy and get back after a year or few years to avoid emotional decisions in the short term.

LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:03:18 AM

In investing we should be able to take the right moment to be able to maximize and buy at low prices. nowadays because bitcoin hardfork is expensive it's better to wait for normal prices
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:24:24 AM

so far the bitcoin keep increasing but you need to learn and right timing if you want to invest, there's no guarantee to hold the price is on the high level in the market everyone have money in the market is now enjoying in the season for the bitcoin continue to increasing you should invest bitcoin for the right time but depends on your skills idea's you can decide your investment when is the right time for you.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:27:01 AM

Hi, Thomas!

If you are referring to trading then its better to know the nature of it first before investing your bitcoin but if you wish to invest only on bitcoin then just buy when the price goes low. Bitcoin in the future will rise for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: