Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:17:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest now or wait a while?  (Read 7962 times)
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:54:36 AM

maybe you can wait for correction phase , then invest and wait till it fly again to the moon  Grin ..
Micerker J. Meyer

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:55:48 AM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

I'm just looking for some advice. Thanks a lot!
You should invest in bitcoin now. Bitcoin price will be grow up very fast
mintomia199

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:14:09 AM

I think you better wait for a while  bitcoin price is now increasing. I think if it is decreasing, that tine will be the best time to buy and invest.just stay tune with bitcoin and wait for dumping. I think you shoulder not buy now.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:33:52 AM

I recommend you to invest now. Bitcoin price has already made a new history and it will surely surpass that in a matter of time. The things that you should pay attention right now is the security of your bitcoin ( if ever you would really invest) and make sure you keep your private info just to yourself.
Maybe you should invest, why put money in now, if the market's going to come down tomorrow. This tends to be a risky line of thinking after all, if you're always waiting for the perfect moment to invest, it might never come, but when you don't have a lot to invest, putting your money in at the wrong time is a concern. My advice is that time in the market is better than timing the market.
sangwookie

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:44:48 AM

I think it is a good time to invest before segwit 2x. The forks have strengthened bitcoin rather than make it crash. If you split up the coins and trade daily, you can increase your holdings. I'm hodling 90% and playing with one and I have increased my position by selling and trading. If the bitcoin is too high, litecoin is also good. I think Ethereum is still too high and the reputation of the founder makes it risky.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:45:53 AM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

It is indeed a great idea to wait for its value to drop but the problem is, we don't know.when will it happen. Knowing that its market value is continuously growing, I think it is a better and wise decision to buy at this point so your investment will go along with its value as it rise together with the profit that you will earn.

megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:35:07 AM

It is indeed a great idea to wait for its value to drop but the problem is, we don't know.when will it happen. Knowing that its market value is continuously growing, I think it is a better and wise decision to buy at this point so your investment will go along with its value as it rise together with the profit that you will earn.

It is  a big mistake if you are still waiting for the prices of bitcoin to fall before you buy, do you remember those that were waiting for it to go below 1000$ before they buy? Do you remember those that were also waiting for under 2k$? I guess recent history should tell you that bitcoin is not looking back and the earlier you buy and hold the better for you.
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:50:27 PM

For now, you should wait until the price drops. Bitcoin's value today is so high. If you can buy bitcoins at that value without a problem, then go buy as many as you can. But waiting till the price decreases is still the practical way. There is an upcoming bitcoin 2x hardfork that will happen this month. If that happens, the price of bitcoin will decrease. You should really wait for that.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:22:25 PM
Merited by Kita Kita (3)

As you can see, right now is not a good time to buy bitcoin due to the sudden rise of bitcoin's value continuously. Its price has been growing a lot after recovering from having it banned in China. If I were, I would wait a bit till the price drops then I will buy when that time comes. The only thing advisable now is to keep on investing in bitcoin and be careful always in every investment you will enter since scams are everywhere.
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:26:42 PM

All I can say is that you should start investing as soon as possible because the value of bitcoin is still rising and for sure it will help you a lot on dealing with all your financial problems. We all know that the value of bitcoin is volatile and the pump and dump are unpredictable but what's happening now is purely pump and many people are enjoying it and surprise with it. Be smart and wise still with your investments so that you will surely benefit it.
Zastria

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:42:29 PM

I think investing with bitcoin, you should buy when bitcoin prices are low, because if you buy when the price is high you will get a little profit
dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:49:06 PM

I think u should invest now . Why ? The price is spiking up in next few years it's gonna worth alot more.
I regretted I didn't buy bitcoins when I knew them at 2015 so it's not too late now

I agree to you that he should invest now because the price is rising up an in the next few days, months, years I thinks the price will be worth because the fluctuation of bitcoin now is still unknown but even if the price falls down just invest because it can rise up just like an elevator and no one knows how long the momentum will last. Better to earn Bitcoins rather than buying and waiting for a long time.
peter1

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:23:20 PM

The market is picking up. Now it is not advisable to wait for the coins to be bought. If all the coins have risen, you will not be able to buy them. And then there is a good chance of buying a loss again.
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:18:19 PM

I would not buy now. At least from the psychological side. Perhaps now the peak of growth, and I will wait for a correction of 4-5 thousand. It must happen sooner or later.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:35:08 PM

If you will look up at the trend of the increase of the price of bitcoin, you can see that you should have already invested in bitcoins. Why do you have to wait and risk to miss the opportunity right now. The price of bitcoin will definitely increase more in the next years. But if still rather hope it will drop soon first, go on and try.
TheBobman

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:41:18 PM

You should wait before investing in bitcoin. If you haven't noticed bitcoin is rising at the moment it would be foolish to invest now in it. After the fork bitcoin will surely decrease.

If it decreases you can make better money. So i will suggest you to hold on and invest when its falling down.
Alertzapper

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:43:52 PM

I would not buy now. At least from the psychological side. Perhaps now the peak of growth, and I will wait for a correction of 4-5 thousand. It must happen sooner or later.
I think that it is smart to invest in it now because the value may still go up and if that happens it is only profit for you but it is also possible that the bitcoin value goes down and if that happens i think that you will make a good amount of btc.
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:51:35 PM

If you want to invest in bitcoin, invest immediately. If you want to wait maybe bitcoin will go down, the percentage is very small. because I think the bitcoin price will continue to soar. What are you waiting for? now is a good time to invest if you want to invest long-term.
naf

Activity: 83
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:59:26 PM

Today may be a good day to get some extra BTC, as price has already fallen $400 from ATH ($7598 5th Nov --> $7172 6th Nov 16:46UTC) and I think price will recover before the fork (16th Nov).
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:12:32 PM

Today may be a good day to get some extra BTC, as price has already fallen $400 from ATH ($7598 5th Nov --> $7172 6th Nov 16:46UTC) and I think price will recover before the fork (16th Nov).
Today it is falling, but buying bitcoin now it is risky max to max again it will increase $200 or $300 but for this, we have to invest $7k. if you invest less amount then you will get less profit. So wait for this month end
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: