Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:21:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest now or wait a while?  (Read 7962 times)
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:42:47 AM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

I'm just looking for some advice. Thanks a lot!

If you can buy bitcoins now and do not have a specific time and was able to wait for a couple of years then you can start investing now because you can still earn your profit in the long run when the price of bitcoin increases even further. But if you are planning an short time investment with minimal risk and faster profit then try to wait for a lower price then buy and hold for atleast a couple of months, don't expect to much though.

darshansetty

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:43:28 AM

No if you want to invest it now itself because its already late but its ok you can invest
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:47:30 AM

This is really an intruguing question that many of us asks and wonder, well I can say now that bitcoin is rising up pretty fast so if I were you find a perfect timing to invest sometime it has to go down a little bit and use that chance to invest. Invest now or be sorry in the next few years it will be too late for you and youll be like others that regretted they didnt buy bitcoin back then its like a game of waiting and patience.
timcheerful1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:54:12 AM

you should wait for a low price or after bitcoin gold appear before investing in case you incur losses, but if in your heart this is the right time please invest but do not do it if under 1 btc

Yes,Wait for low price also if you have much cash you can invest...but more risk
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:14:30 AM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

If you can buy bitcoins now and do not have a specific time and was able to wait for a couple of years then you can start investing now because you can still earn your profit in the long run when the price of bitcoin increases even further. But if you are planning an short time investment with minimal risk and faster profit then try to wait for a lower price then buy and hold for atleast a couple of months, don't expect to much though.
Long term investment is still better than short term investment because the possible profit that you can get in a short term investment is not that high and it has also a high risk because the market is volatile and having a short term mindset can lead you to have losses when the market goes wrong and since you are in short term then you will often think of panic selling or being contented with small profit rather than thinking big and aiming for a high price and huge profit.
schaituch007

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:16:30 AM

All depends on your luck, in my view the price is continously increasing so later if u want to buy also u cannot
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:16:51 AM

You can invest anytime you want but I highly recommend you wait for the price of bitcoins to go down first before investing. You want to buy bitcoins at a cheap price to take advantage of its volatility. The price will go back up when a certain event or an activity of bitcoins are finally down. You'll instantly get a lot of money from this.

escrow4acc

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:19:36 AM

Hi Thomas! It seems to me because of the activation of the NEO exchange in China, now it is not worth investing in bitcoin. The siting may change very much in the next six months.

CryptoConan

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:21:40 AM

If waiting for the next dip makes you too nervous, you could buy 50% of your planned investment now and keep the othetr 50% waiting for the dip.

Or use the average price method
Theta Labs
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:24:49 AM

Agreed - start buying some now and buy consistently, rather than trying to time the market and buy all at once.
arcds9

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:42:25 AM

I am also looking forward for a right suggestion to invest in bitcoin. In my personal opinion the price is too high to buy BTC at present. I think you should wait until the price falls so that you can buy and hold.
partysumo

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:49:59 AM

There is no end to waiting, you may wait a long time and never see the price drop. As such, I would suggest to start investing with an amount of money which wouldn't sadden you if you lost all of it.

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:56:51 AM

it's up to you when to buy, you can buy now or wait for the price to go down a bit, but I think it's better to buy it now before it's too late because the price keeps going up
I guess yes you should start investing now. If you are potentially able to buy a single bitcoin to start your investments now then its better, although I am admitted that buying a single bitcoin is costly but I am rest assured that you wouldn't be feel worried about its return of investments because the potential of bitcoin in present time is already proven that it was high valued.
elLiteZero

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:58:21 AM

Hi thamos , i think you should invest btc from now. Bitcoin has increased a lot since 2012 i think that it. You should invest now and wait for it the increase of bitcoin.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:01:58 AM

Hello all. well to invest right now to make $ is wrong in my opinion. However , you can diversify some cash into some ico and alts because some alts will go high so much , look at dash and so many others will follow soon. Also check the GIzer ICO , 2 days remaining untill it begins.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:05:52 AM

do not be too long to delay investing in bitcoin I think, because the price of bitcoin is currently increasing, if waiting for the price down it will be too late
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:07:48 AM

You can invest anytime you want but I highly recommend you wait for the price of bitcoins to go down first before investing. You want to buy bitcoins at a cheap price to take advantage of its volatility. The price will go back up when a certain event or an activity of bitcoins are finally down. You'll instantly get a lot of money from this.
I believe so that anytime would be a great time to start investments in bitcoin provided that you can afford the price to buy a single bitcoin of yours. Although everyone here admittedly that bitcoin is costly so if you are worrying About the price so must find a time that bitcoin is in its dumped state.
SparrowMano

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:10:35 AM

When we arrive now it's always hard to buy so high, but wait for a drop that may never happen it's even harder!
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:11:18 AM

I would like to give advice to purchase as many coins as possible, but this mad rise in the exchange rate scares me. Bitcoin has risen by almost 750% so far this year, making it one of the best performing assets. And we are yet to witness any major correction. Even the China exchange ban didn't had an everlasting effect on the prices.
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:12:24 AM

I hope you invested with bitcoin soon, because you'll be disappointed if the bitcoin price will soar and you can only see it. Think fast or you will regret forever.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: