Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:29:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest now or wait a while?  (Read 7962 times)
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:43:12 PM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

I'm just looking for some advice. Thanks a lot!
Welcome to this platform, in order to hop in the Bitcoin pool, you have to learn a lot of essential information. you have to gather some information regarding the market condition. not only that but also you have to keep watching the price of Bitcoin.

Day by day the price of Bitcoin is increasing at an alarming rate so that you have to make good position and when you will get a low price then you may join in the system. after knowing properly about this system then you have to arrange a good amount of money.
It’s a time to wait now a days because bitcoin price is very high and no one can afford to buy bitcoin its end of the year and every end of the year bitcoin price is going high but this end of the year bitcoin price is out of control so we need to wait for some time and when its price come to normal then you can buy because buying and selling is a part of business and you can earn from here as much as you can because it’s very good to earn.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:10:12 AM

If you have a lot of money you should invest right now but before you do that you just need to do is to see the chart if the value of bitcoin is decrease then if you think that the price is decrease then invest because if uou don't do that maybe you will regret or repant it so it's better to see and study the chart before investing and invest your money that you can afford to lose then if not just work for it there's a lot of opportunity are waiting for see like campaign
catchemcrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:42:32 PM

I guess now is a good time to invest in bitcoin since its price has dropped substantially over the past month. I don't know what the future holds but i am hopeful that it will still increase by next year.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:28:21 AM

You've posted last October, bitcoins price by then was $6000, so i guess by now you've already invested in bitcoin. Because the value of one bitcoin now is almost $16000. You have already made a huge profit if you did invest and not wait.
You are absolutely right. Bitcoins are always fluctuating and the profit is varying according too. Like you have said, prices of bitcoins were dropped and then they are increasing now again so the thing you need to keep in your mind about this bitcoin investing is, you must be seeing the price rates and the events that cause this high and low in market. Invest accordingly and wisely.
catchemcrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

It depends. Did you buy bitcoin or some alternative cryptocurrency? I guess either wont hurt if you hold them because in one way or another, their price or value will increase.
Mexanik29ru

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

Hey you bought BTC or ETH?
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:17:39 AM

Buy them in a lower price and invest them for a higher profit of income to receive.Its depends of the price value for increasing of income.Its better to invest than to sell keep on holding to have more profit.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:26:38 AM

For me, if you do your research and have some money why not. If you just wait for a while, maybe it will be late to you because bitcoin price is unstable, its either you will lose a significant opportunity, or it will be an excellent opportunity to invest. Yes, bitcoin price is fluctuating too much, and it will be difficult to predict if it will increase or decrease, so if you have some money try to invest and just spend some money that you afford to lose. Smiley
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

You do not have to wait anymore because the bitcoins are constantly rising everyday. So every day that passed is also a day of waste. because our chance to buy a cheap amount of bitcoins is already exhausted. So now keep buying bitcoins because it has good benefits that we will receive over the years. And I'm sure it's about to happen.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

Well, of course, bitcoin is the best money making opportunity on the internet that I know of. You can invest in bitcoin just as you are hoarding assets. It can bring you profits in the future

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:02:25 PM

Maybe you can try investing a few hundred dollars, but remember do not exceed your ability. You have to have cash as well as a means of payment everyday, bitcoin I think a very good future assets. There is nothing wrong to invest.
Byatt

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:09:19 PM

if you have a good capital now why not.  now is a good time to invest in bitcoin
sirkings0003

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:11:40 PM

You asked this question in October, however the question and the answer is still relevant. The good thing is that you have taken some time to read up a lot of information and grabbed some knowledge about bitcoin. There is no perfect time to invest, but there is a perfect to dispose or sell. Just invest whenever you are ready.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

I think market is making some corrections these days, so price drops are fairly normal. In these correction times, I think huge opportunities can happen to enter the coins whichever you wanted. Almost every coin in my investment basket dropped about %5-%10 just today. Closely watch the prices and enter at some point. Dont miss out the opportunity.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:21:28 PM

Thomos,
Before entering this system, you have to make up your mind strongly. because of the market volatility. you may see that the price of Bitcoin is getting uncertain randomly. so that investing in this platform is a big challenge day by day. Actually, the price of Bitcoin is not a normal state. It's too expensive to buy a Bitcoin.

But, I suggest you make clear yourself what's going to do you? What's your vision and mission? If you accomplish and justify by logic then you may join in this platform when the price will go down.
Its up to you but i suggest to you to wait for a while not too long but time to think if you're ready to invest because you can encounter a risk when you do investing. But even there's a risk to take you have a chance to have profit and that can change your life.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
SerHodlot

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:26:21 PM

there is never a right time to say "invest"... invest what you can afford to lose, and have no emotional attachment to your crypto investments and you will be fine.

a drop to $8k would still mean btc had a run of 400%+ for 2017, so overall we are still in a very bullish market. just don't expect high returns in the short run.. Smiley

expect high volatility and large swings, which could give you great buy opportunities i.e. recent dip to $11.2k or $12.2k. patiently wait and you'll find these positions opening up. Patience is everything.

cheers
seizetehday5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:45:09 PM

I would say you should invest what you can slowly to accumulate some BTC either that or jump full on in by buying a lump sum. Both have their advantages and drawbacks but with the first method you get much more control of your average price which I like a lot.

junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

I think market is making some corrections these days, so price drops are fairly normal. In these correction times, I think huge opportunities can happen to enter the coins whichever you wanted. Almost every coin in my investment basket dropped about %5-%10 just today. Closely watch the prices and enter at some point. Dont miss out the opportunity.
The coin with potential right now is probably not Bitcoin in my opinion, I mean in the short term. Ethereum is undervalued at the moment, more and more projects are based on ETH network and my intuition is that the rise of Ethereum will be bigger than Bitcoin this year. Bitcoin could gain +100% in a year but is kind of struggling right now. Ethereum (in my humble opinion) will easily gain +100% within the first six months, and perhaps +200% at the end of the year, or even more.
Of course, again that is my personal opinion, it is better get the more information you can before taking a decision.
All the best.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

In the event that you simply sit tight for some time, perhaps it will be late to you on the grounds that bitcoin cost is insecure, its it is possible that you will lose a huge open door, or it will be a phenomenal chance to contribute. Truly, bitcoin cost is fluctuating excessively, and it will be hard to foresee in the event that it will increment or reduction, so in the event that you have some cash endeavor to contribute.
drakegon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

Hi Thamos (from Greece?). Welcome here.
We ve all been through the same question. Should I buy now or is it too high?

One reason to buy bitcoins are a valuable asset is that only 21 million of them will ever come into the world. and most of them are already here. the number of coins created by the mining process drops by half every few years. Right now, around 80% of all bitcoins are already mined and no new ones will appear after the year 2040. This scarcity could continue to drive up demand, especially if, as has been rumored, central banks decide to start buying them as foreign currency reserves.

Another reason for me to buy is that Bitcoin has similar charachteristics as gold, in the sense that the value is not controlled by governments.

That being said, you should have in mind that over 8 years, bitcoin has been prone to brutal crashes too. In 2013 it went on a run to over $1,100 only to tank to $700 a few months later, and crashed to $200 in 2015. There is no reason this couldn’t happen again.

I recommend you to watch Youtube videos, learn about it, get your opinion on the pros and cons, and make your choice Wink
Just don't invest more than you can afford to lose. Smiley

I would say that this would be a good moment to buy, everyone bought altcoins with Bitcoin and the price is low, soon enough BTC price will go up and the altcoins will go down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: