Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:30:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wish I never bought altcoins  (Read 13785 times)
adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:53:36 PM

haha, If you lose your money, that is due to you are lack of trading skills. If you are not good at the skill, let buy Bitcoin and hold it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:01:44 PM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.

Not true! The truth is if you bought some that went 20000% you would have done WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY better then BTC. Isn't that a true statement?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:25:08 PM

Always when I see threads and postings like this one I have a feeling that we already saw the bottom.

Just buy the fear and sell the euphoria. Sounds easy, but is very hard because you trade agaisnt yourself everyday.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:27:04 PM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.

Not true! The truth is if you bought some that went 20000% you would have done WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY better then BTC. Isn't that a true statement?
The difficulty is in finding those coins.

And the art is carefully balancing your portfolio in a way that you'll outperform holding Bitcoin even if you don't hit a goldmine.

Of course that includes holding some Bitcoins in proportion to your risk appetite.
Anon

Activity: 53
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:46:42 PM

High risk, high reward.
If you are willing to spend time doing research and picking good ICOs and coins you should outperform BTC on average.
Of course you might still get unlucky even though you did your research and end up with -75%.
But on the other hand you might also get +1000% so statistically you should be up by a lot.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:52:16 PM

I feel you! Sometimes I regret it too. My altcoinportfolios btc-value diminished... I have still faith in my precious alts though. I will just keep on holding and hoping that they will recover and one day beat the potential bitcoin profits. There is no way back anyways for me now.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:02:10 PM

When did you bought altcoins, which one? Why don`t you share more informations about what you did. Except your disappointment which is visible, nothing else can`t be seen in your words. Next time try to be more talkative then you are now, I`m sick of people who come here just to cry and cry.
I went trough your post history, this is one of his comments from today https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2433824.msg24929300#msg24929300 where he says that his bags are full with ETH.
What a joke you are, and people like you start fud here on forum. Well done, nice work from you.

NOTE: Take a look in post history of this guy and you will see what spammer he is, and don`t try to help him too much, he wrote just nonsense`s around the forum!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:26:33 PM

When did you bought altcoins, which one? Why don`t you share more informations about what you did. Except your disappointment which is visible, nothing else can`t be seen in your words. Next time try to be more talkative then you are now, I`m sick of people who come here just to cry and cry.
I went trough your post history, this is one of his comments from today https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2433824.msg24929300#msg24929300 where he says that his bags are full with ETH.
What a joke you are, and people like you start fud here on forum. Well done, nice work from you.

NOTE: Take a look in post history of this guy and you will see what spammer he is, and don`t try to help him too much, he wrote just nonsense`s around the forum!
Most of his posts are ultra short too, if not in length then in redundant content.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:39:00 PM

I am curious as to what altcoins you are currently holding right now. I think they are still affected by the very bullish run of Bitcoin. But you should not generalize and try to keep your calm. Holding altcoins need a patient man. There is not guarantee when you bought your altcoins that they will multiply in value quickly, right? So they have no fault at all. Also, there days might have not yet come. Just wait patiently.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:03:00 AM

I bet you dont feel so bad now, when everything is up.
Me personally, most of my funds now are in BTC, i got sick of trying to play short term, got burned few times and now decided that it is better to go with safer BTC, which surely is going to at least 10lk  and just wait.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:15:09 AM

I bet you dont feel so bad now, when everything is up.
Me personally, most of my funds now are in BTC, i got sick of trying to play short term, got burned few times and now decided that it is better to go with safer BTC, which surely is going to at least 10lk  and just wait.
It's still a good idea to diversify, which it seems you are doing. Just find altcoins that are actually going to provide value in the real world and you can pretty much blindly hodl them.
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:33:15 AM

I think you've just bought them in a bad time. Altcoins is relatively unstable and its value is fluctuating. But if buy it the right time, you can earn more.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
grimesrhymes

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:50:42 AM

I think you've just bought them in a bad time. Altcoins is relatively unstable and its value is fluctuating. But if buy it the right time, you can earn more.

YUP! Everyone saying they shouldn't have bought alts either bought the wrong alts or at the wrong time, no doubt many people did the opposite and are very happy that they bought alts!

Egenen

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:54:01 AM

Don't be sad to have bought altcoins, now the new cycle begins and they will rise and blomish to new highs. Since BTC is right now probably a bit falling in the future.
Purchasing coins right now should give the investor more money when the price returns to normal though it's tough to say because the price of Bitcoin is going up.

xurestey

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:59:53 AM

At present bitcoin prices have fallen sharply as bitcoin prices are rising. Investing in altcoin is very potential as it brings huge profits. I understand the feelings of people investing in altcoin a few months ago because the altcoin present is falling deeply.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:08:03 AM

At present bitcoin prices have fallen sharply as bitcoin prices are rising. Investing in altcoin is very potential as it brings huge profits. I understand the feelings of people investing in altcoin a few months ago because the altcoin present is falling deeply.
Bitcoin is very close to an ATH, where is it falling sharply? There are some very promising altcoins to invest in right now though, agree with that.
Jejeboys

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:14:38 AM

I understand your frustration about alts, it's simply has a higher risk than btc, but uncle peter said " with greater power come greater responsibility"  yeah smthng like that. So that's mean if you go alt, either you go high or go down, but i believe alt market give bitcoin great marketcap like now and surely free money when the fork comes lol
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:29:37 AM

Which coin have you bought? Although altcoin is not better than Bitcoin, there are some of them are good such as ETH, BCH, Ripple, Kyber,...

deniskiely

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:32:09 AM

It just isn't right for you, you do the bad decision than blaming all the altcoins ? It's not fair at all.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:49:32 AM

Which coin have you bought? Although altcoin is not better than Bitcoin, there are some of them are good such as ETH, BCH, Ripple, Kyber,...
BCash is a scam and there's nothing good about it unless you're into sucking off Satan himself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: