Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:35:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wish I never bought altcoins  (Read 13782 times)
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:52:43 AM

Don't be to harsh about altcoins, it's maybe you buy an altcoins that's not have a potential to grow. Many factors can be considered regarding your losses, might be due to bad timing because of bitcoin's time to shine pump and of course nobody knows how long it will be, maybe you are just having a bad time investing in alt, another thing is if you bought some bad alts in the first place. Losses are part of the cryptocurrency anyway.
ltc-Giveaways

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:09:08 AM

I also bought bunch of alts.. only in Nebulas i invested more than 10k$ which left me only with 0.6btc.. the hardest moment was few weeks ago when everything was going down except btc
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:33:46 AM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.

What are these Altcoins that you have invested? this is because you never say what are they and its impossible for you to buy them all.Your hate will be avoided if you will choose the best Altcoins in the market. Thinking hundreds of Altcoins are now in the market in which much of them are crap so i guess you have invested in a crap Altcoins better you invest in the top 10 Altcoins in which these coins are good for long term investments.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:57:59 AM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.

What are these Altcoins that you have invested? this is because you never say what are they and its impossible for you to buy them all.Your hate will be avoided if you will choose the best Altcoins in the market. Thinking hundreds of Altcoins are now in the market in which much of them are crap so i guess you have invested in a crap Altcoins better you invest in the top 10 Altcoins in which these coins are good for long term investments.
There are plenty of altcoins, so better think of what you will invest, make a study in every coin you hold, having alts for trading is a good choice now. Just think of what alt that has a future. Just study how to be successful in trading.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:20:51 AM

There are many coins on the market, now the price of those coins decreased a lot in the market and it is the best time to buy because you can make more when the price of those coins will increase when Bitcoin price is increasing.

cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:53:53 AM

oh man, it can't be that bad

just wait a few weeks, BTC will dip back down, capital will flow from BTC back into alt coins... 

little time heals all

Yes,  trading is good and will help to gain more aside from your income from work. Losing money because of trading is normal. Keep buying and read the thread for you to learn more about trading.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:33:06 AM

I'm always interested in people who believe in bitcoin crazy and do not see anything else. There are much more interesting things in this market, and the profits from them can be obtained many times more by investing a penny. So you might think about a reasonable investment, and not give in to the effect of the crowd.
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:45:00 AM

You just hit a minus period of time, that's all. This is a standard practice for any active trader. You don't have to make hasty conclusions.

Never give up
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:57:27 AM

how sad,crying baby on board 😂..thats what happen when youre a noob that just buying and buying without learning about coins,this community needs bright mind and no place for weak person.you must put effort and time to make you homework for success

There are many coins on the market, now the price of those coins decreased a lot in the market and it is the best time to buy because you can make more when the price of those coins will increase when Bitcoin price is increasing.
The question is.did you buy now?your good in advicing but you dont have fund to make a purchase lol
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

Not all altcoins sucks, maybe you are trying your luck into a new altcoin with low value and hoping that it would go to the moon in the long run. Make a research first and study about the altcoin you are going to hold for long term, not all altcoin are worth it for investment.

Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:45:47 PM

Probably you choose wrong altcoins. Just hold, I believe, 2018 is expected to be a year of altcoins. BTC will not rise dramatically , so I bet on altcoins. Don't you think so?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:57:30 PM

Not all altcoins sucks, maybe you are trying your luck into a new altcoin with low value and hoping that it would go to the moon in the long run. Make a research first and study about the altcoin you are going to hold for long term, not all altcoin are worth it for investment.
Theres no doubt on that which most people do regret and blame things when they do experience loss of money which isnt really new at all and always been part of human personality towards losing investment or failure.
You would either curse this crypto market even more because into its volatility. Purchasing up altcoin in random basis is really a very risk thing to do because it would turns out to be a gambling already.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:24:08 PM

We always need to consider that its not a walk in the park when we invest something in altcoins, we either gain tons of profit or learn a lesson, not all altcoin sucks there are tons of decent one so don't generalize them. Don't lose hope its only the first quarter of the year, just put a little faith in your coins, they will surely surge in no time.

SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:34:15 PM

Ask the ones who bought bitcoin itself at $19k+ and they'll tell you the complete different story and will say the whole crypto is SCAM.

The better option is just hodl and never ever sell anything at loss until you've made your mind to completely give up.

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
dyspro7

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:35:37 PM

Actually I experienced the complete opposite.
I made more profit of investing in Altcoins than in Bitcoins...
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:42:38 PM

How funny. The thread starter start this topic in october. Some days afters the bullrun of bitcoin starts and he takes all the altcoins with him. I like to know what the thread starter thinks now about altcoin? At the moment i wish too that i never buyed altcoin and just had bitcoin, which let me changed in fiat money faster. So i would have less loss. But now it happends, and the only thing what i can do is hold and wait until the market is going up again!
Smithrj

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:47:28 PM

It's frustrating holding alts right now. Not only do you need to find the right one and hope the team performs as promised, you have to hope BTC does well or nothing else matters. May as well go BTC, less variables. Yes, I get the rewards may not be as big, but right now, alts are exhausting.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:27:06 AM

Theres no doubt on that which most people do regret and blame things when they do experience loss of money which isnt really new at all and always been part of human personality towards losing investment or failure.
You would either curse this crypto market even more because into its volatility. Purchasing up altcoin in random basis is really a very risk thing to do because it would turns out to be a gambling already.
yes that's right, it's a mistake he made and of course all the decisions are upon himself. if the decision is made by way of waiting until the price returns or immediately take steps to convert it into USD, instead he will not incur a loss that is too large. and the most important thing for me is that it will be an experience not to make a mistake a second time.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
nesso

Activity: 635
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

do not be so hopeless. with altcoins, huge amounts of money can be earned. we saw a huge crash and we all hurt, but this will change. i hope prices will rise again and you will profit again in a few weeks
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:05:33 AM

If your patient and you are quite a while holder yes you can simply purchase bitcoin and overlook it for 2-3 years. Generally individuals purchasing altcoin to dump it and get more bitcoin even not all individuals doing like this.

Be that as it may still people just have a major trust on bitcoin. Nothing incorrectly purchasing alt except for purchase the great one not scammed altcoin. On the other hand that you sufficiently fortunate you can duplicate your bitcoin by purchasing alt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: