Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:45:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wish I never bought altcoins  (Read 13782 times)
KroFly

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:59:33 AM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.
The opinion of the person who burned at the first choice of altcoins. They are much more difficult to trade than bitcoin, but the more interesting and they require maximum aging and steel nerves, well, a little more luck. So I do not agree with you that the violas are bad, on the contrary more opportunities and profits.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:07:15 AM

If you got the altcoins by some bounty or was given or was provided without any monetary exchange then all is fine and I can have all the altcoins and shitcoins I can possibly have and just stack it inside my computer. If any one of them gives good profits after holding them for years then I would be truly grateful that I was able to keep it while it was down.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:47:30 AM

Every opinion is relative to when you bought I can say I am very happy I invested in altcoins because I had a lot to profit from it  . First of all not all altcoin a are the same most are scam and second right now is a long bear market hopefully we start seeing green and you could change your mind towards altcoins

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
charlbrown

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:01:09 AM

don't panic man! Alts will go up. As just did a little bit
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:15:07 AM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.

Altcoins are dying right now the best choice, for now, is bitcoin and Ethereum (king of altcoin) these two will reach the mainstream soon because SEC declared that they are not Security if you will change your mind and want to pick one altcoin I will suggest a privacy coin that is pure decentralized avoid centralized coin they will not survive for long just my own opinion tho..
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

Altcoins are dying right now the best choice, for now, is bitcoin and Ethereum (king of altcoin) these two will reach the mainstream soon because SEC declared that they are not Security if you will change your mind and want to pick one altcoin I will suggest a privacy coin that is pure decentralized avoid centralized coin they will not survive for long just my own opinion tho..
I have privacy coins but they are getting killed

It’s gold for nerds
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:51:07 PM

It is your wish to have negative of you  images, you may not buy gold but you definitely have to buy altcoin once to get the most value and invest in them to experience. you should buy altcoin
IMatveeva

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:27:58 PM

There are very good altcoins. Only one bitcoin could not exist. I think that soon bitcoin will become useless, it will be quickly replaced by other altcoins, for example, Bitcoin cash or Ethereum.
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:56:37 PM

cant aggree this ....

everything hast their place in crypto.
what i dont like is the mass of altcoins ..
there should be an better regulation

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:25:34 PM

cant aggree this ....

everything hast their place in crypto.
what i dont like is the mass of altcoins ..
there should be an better regulation

Investors might not be attracted if there's no competition with bitcoin, I think they are here to play with alts and they are enjoying the sway, gaining with trades and getting so much money from the fluctuations are the best place for real players, those investors and traders who knows how the drill and knows how to take advantage are here to keep accumulating money, they want alts to be pumped and see how many will ride with them and dumped it right away if they already reach their desire targets.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:10:38 PM

If you expect never to buy bitcoin you can earn by following a number of bounty campaigns ranging from social media gift campaigns to signature gift campaigns.
CoinSlayer

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:28:53 PM

You don't have to generalise all the altcoins in the same bracket , some altcoins are good and are already having value .Just be wise and check it out before buying them
bigmelons25

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:22:56 PM

Btc is for people that want to play it safe, the days of huge gains for btc are over.  If you want to turn a small amount into a large sum you need to go into high risk low cap cryptos.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:33:34 PM

Not all atcoins suck. There are some good altcoin that are out in the market. And can give us good profit. Like ethereum, i got good every time i trade it.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:38:40 PM

This is nothing more than a negative post out of despair, i can feel you because i know how it feels to see your portfolio more than 80% down in value, this is what crypto downtrend can do, i will just suggest you to wait more, never sell in such loss, market is showing signs of recovery, sustaining above $6k mark is itself a big sign that market will take turn from here and i think it is not far away now.

jormo

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

altcoins are not a bad investment, in fact you can make a ton off of new coins, you just got to make sure you pick the right ones to invest in
ElevenX

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:54:02 PM

I feel similar to you. It's killing me. I guess when the market is down and people need to sell, they have to sell for Bitcoin, so that always keeps Bitcoin ahead.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:04:49 PM

Some people doesn't like altcoins because they are dependent to bitcoin. Some of them likes altcoins to make day trading. I personally find them useful for making profit.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:22:38 PM

I think you buy some altcoins that are not good. And uou lose some money bscause of them. Don't get mad on all altcoin because some of them are good. And can give us good income. Choose a good altcoin and you will never regret again.

basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:28:38 PM

Maybe that time altcoin is not too develop that's why you said that altcoin is suck. Maybe yes but in 2nd thing we know that altcoin now is profitable but in a different way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: