Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:13:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
erasheed28

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:17:49 PM

Is there any updates on target exchanges for lala coins? this should be address properly as well as everyone also thinks that it might be a good opportunity for investors to know if these coins will go to a large exchange sites.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:22:22 PM

Is there any updates on target exchanges for lala coins? this should be address properly as well as everyone also thinks that it might be a good opportunity for investors to know if these coins will go to a large exchange sites.
I think the team has not decided yet which exchange they will list lala coins, they want to focus first on pre-sale then to ICO. let's just wait for further announcement but i agree with good exchanges that is a good opportunity for lala to go moon  Cool

Victori Keira Ong

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:29:28 PM

I think that this is a very reliable app for our beloved migrants so that they can transfer money knowing that lala's security can be trusted.
So far the lala will prioritize the security of the wallet to protect our money, I believe that many people are interested in this app.
yes security is more important because money is involved, so i know that lala world have a high security to be trusted and investor will have interest.
it is absolutely necessary for the security of these kinds of applications to ensure the safety of the money they earned
Of course, because on the other hand it is the first thing that the person will examine whether the security of our money/assets is really secure. And many people will use this application if they find high quality security that protects it.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:56:05 PM

I think that this is a very reliable app for our beloved migrants so that they can transfer money knowing that lala's security can be trusted.
So far the lala will prioritize the security of the wallet to protect our money, I believe that many people are interested in this app.
yes security is more important because money is involved, so i know that lala world have a high security to be trusted and investor will have interest.
it is absolutely necessary for the security of these kinds of applications to ensure the safety of the money they earned
Of course, because on the other hand it is the first thing that the person will examine whether the security of our money/assets is really secure. And many people will use this application if they find high quality security that protects it.
And this should be the one lalaworld focuses on, they will hold money from various clients and they should get the trust of these people by ensuring the safety and security of the system they are using, but blockchain as we all know are very secured as of this moment so i think in this kind of matter they are fine.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
podrick17

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:05:29 PM

I think the team has not decided yet which exchange they will list lala coins, they want to focus first on pre-sale then to ICO. let's just wait for further announcement but i agree with good exchanges that is a good opportunity for lala to go moon  Cool
nothing can be sure even if the lala tokens are listed in big exchange, let their team develop their project and who knows after a couple of years it will be more than twice its ICO value.

muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:43:10 PM

Great brief video introducing whats LaLaWorld is about: An Ecosystem for the migrants and their unbanked families
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvhUQTbNhTI

Nice one, thank you for sharing. I think the audio quality could be a bit better, but this shows in a concise way what the project is all about. They have a lot of good connections and already have had a succesful pre-sale. I hope they can bring everything into practice and that a lot of people can benefit from this, the unbanked as well as the investors.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:18:53 AM

after i watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvhUQTbNhTI what i said is wow, most important is the people don't have  bank access because of less documents, very helpful. the video was explaining clearly and you will understand it well. you must watch this to.   
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:24:14 AM

after i watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvhUQTbNhTI what i said is wow, most important is the people don't have  bank access because of less documents, very helpful. the video was explaining clearly and you will understand it well. you must watch this to.   
Thanks for posting that link here in Lala World. I need to send it too specially in my family members abroad. I need to find more video to understand them well than promoting by my own words. I want to share my good vision/expectation for this project.
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:32:12 AM

Thanks for posting that link here in Lala World. I need to send it too specially in my family members abroad. I need to find more video to understand them well than promoting by my own words. I want to share my good vision/expectation for this project.
thanks for this information... as of now a lot of people are still blanked on what lala is all about.. atleast in this information... they can now see what lala what to apply in our county and what help they can give to us...very helpful

qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:58:25 AM

This app is amazing because it gives you fast transaction for example it sends money without middle man, so the family that needed the money will fell convinient.
The app is working? fully functional? are you able to transact products/services on the app? I thought its still in developing stages because not every country have access to the app. For instance, dont think they have app on IOS yet, but believe LaLa World is making app for IOS.
i believe they will release their app in ios platform because if they will not they will just limit their customers as there are many people also using apple phones Cheesy
I think its not gonna be happen that they are not releasing a platform for IOS. Because this project is prioritize the unbanked families, so it's talking about poor country, so about using apple phones for the main device that's gonna really not happen. Smiley
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:27:04 AM

I wonder how lala security works and its difference from other app, this issue is very importants because miney is involve
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:22:19 AM

I wonder how lala security works and its difference from other app, this issue is very importants because miney is involve
agreed bro. In this good project need some good security but i think the first security we need is in our hands but i think lala world provides their very best to protect the investor
lalawallet

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:22:54 AM

I found something interesting in your website, what are those partners products inside LALA kit? im quite curious because i think it will be something that is useful for everyone, i hope these are gadgets  Cheesy
LALA Kit is for everyone.LALA kit can also be pre-ordered online and delivered straight to you at a very affordable cost. A migrant labour, for example, can even get LALA Kit before he boards the plane from Bangladesh to Malaysia.This will also be sold at local corner stores, shops and partner locations in the future.To know more about it read whitepaper and join us on telegram group here:- (https://t.me/LaLaWorld). Feel free to ask any question regarding LALA World.
I see, so you send these kits even overseas. What does LALA kit have inside? and is there a price for this or you guys haven't decide yet? interesting indeed Smiley
 LALA Kit containing, Smart Phone, LALA insurance, Simcard and in future LALA Card as well.

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:00:13 AM

Migrants who come to the EU do not come here to work or to take part in our society.

This platform (BTC also) only makes it easier for them to send welfare money to their relatives. This is money from the working people.

This will happen until the host is sucked out of blood or when he had enough of it and kicks out the parasites.

Definitely! this platform would help migrants especially workers that wanted to send their money easily on their relatives with hassle free and small transaction fee using the blockchain technology.

There are almost no workers under the refugees and asylum seekers, more than 95% is jobless. It is welfare money they send.

The legit workers from the EU use their bank accounts.
You surely well informed about these people, just want to ask where do they get their money? I mean if they are jobless how can they survive everyday living?

Can you read? I've said it's welfare money 2 times now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare

It is paid by (stolen from) from the working class who doesn't like this leftist hobby at all.
My bad, this could be a future problem for lala as these people might take advantage of what lala offers or maybe they will select those migrant people very carefully to offer their service. somewhat clean and doesn't get their money from stealing.

While it is true that what they send is welfare money, we have to understand that these people went through a lot in their home countries and are trying their luck in their host countries by migrating into them and most probably hope that they can land a decent job there so that they can be a productive member of that society and with a decent job comes decent pay which they can send back home to help their families in alleviating poverty. It is with these reasons that they are the primary target market of lala since they are looking for remittance and other services with less transaction fees and requirements which would help them lessen their burden and at the same time uplift their financial conditions.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:57:57 AM

Hi. any update on final result of Pre-ICO.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:41:01 AM

agreed bro. In this good project need some good security but i think the first security we need is in our hands but i think lala world provides their very best to protect the investor
remember if a team made like this app and money involve maybe their always thinking for high security, because trust and safety is one of important factor if you want to succeed, bio metric and block chain is kinda high security.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:57:03 AM

I tried using their app and they are quiet strict when it comes to security of their wallets and its also stated in their white paper that they will also use biometrics to strengthen their security. 
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:00:31 AM

I tried using their app and they are quiet strict when it comes to security of their wallets and its also stated in their white paper that they will also use biometrics to strengthen their security. 
It seems that Lala World proves that they are true to their words in terms of security if you tried to use the application. I think the application that is downloadable in app store is just a trial or not in full version but still the security is strict.
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:04:51 AM

I invested in this ICO through coss.
When will you hit Exchanges after the ICO ends in february?
Which exchanges are you planning to list aside coss.io?
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:19:18 AM

I found something interesting in your website, what are those partners products inside LALA kit? im quite curious because i think it will be something that is useful for everyone, i hope these are gadgets  Cheesy
LALA Kit is for everyone.LALA kit can also be pre-ordered online and delivered straight to you at a very affordable cost. A migrant labour, for example, can even get LALA Kit before he boards the plane from Bangladesh to Malaysia.This will also be sold at local corner stores, shops and partner locations in the future.To know more about it read whitepaper and join us on telegram group here:- (https://t.me/LaLaWorld). Feel free to ask any question regarding LALA World.
I see, so you send these kits even overseas. What does LALA kit have inside? and is there a price for this or you guys haven't decide yet? interesting indeed Smiley
 LALA Kit containing, Smart Phone, LALA insurance, Simcard and in future LALA Card as well.
Does the sim card need to activate first from Lala or automatically it is activated and ready to use and can transact already?. Also, the smart phone is for LALA sim card only or it can be use by regular sim card?
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: