Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:15:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:14:16 PM

For all the member, supporter and investor of this project who dont know yet that the LALA world have 11 successful partnership and still working and negotiating so that it can expand the help for able for them to this project to become one of the popular ico in this forum.
Oh really? The last update I heard is they are still on talk with the potential partners and they still complying with the requirements. Credits for this update, now we know the status of the negotiations.

Its true sir , but they dont have any update yet about it the progress of the negotiation to some potential partners . I guess they plan to make more publication and updates after new year.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:18:31 PM

Interesting project indeed.
yes your right maybe next year this project will gain a lot of investor.
Not just interesting but also a good project because of their goal to help poor people and give convenience to all migrant people. They also offer services that can help poor people to be able to have a comfortable life.
That's right, and it's a good idea to invest and monitor this project because it's sure to take the lead in all the projects.

Actually its too early to say that LALA token will lead all the project , specially if you say that Lala token will take the lead of bitcoin . It will requires more improvement and development in the application . But yeah, I also believe that this project and ICO have a potential to become on top , they just need to focus in improving their application .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:20:53 PM

For all the member, supporter and investor of this project who dont know yet that the LALA world have 11 successful partnership and still working and negotiating so that it can expand the help for able for them to this project to become one of the popular ico in this forum.
Oh really? The last update I heard is they are still on talk with the potential partners and they still complying with the requirements. Credits for this update, now we know the status of the negotiations.

Its true sir , but they dont have any update yet about it the progress of the negotiation to some potential partners . I guess they plan to make more publication and updates after new year.
So you mean aside from 11 successful negotiations with their partners, they have still on going partnership negotiations?
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:23:13 PM

How many ETH are being raised in the Public ICO? Whitepaper states that the goal is to raise 150,000 ETH worth of LALA token for BOTH the Pre-ico and Public-ICO. Just wondering what was sold in pre-ico..
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:26:26 PM

it seems that only 9 days left for ICO to start, I just want lala to get started to be honest, the goals and objective is really good for laborers out there without just compensation especially migrant manual labors.

Yes just a few days after the new year the main token sale will open so best of luck for LaLa team and I hope that more investors are ready for the great coming years Grin
We are all wanting that Lala will have a great start of the year 2018 and all of the uncertainty and unexpected scenario will be handle clearly by the team. Best of wishes for the team and management.
Of course there are risk that should be taken into consideration but we all just hope that all goes well by next year Smiley

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:27:15 PM

this project has a similar project here in the philippines. and it was a success. no competition, easy paying platform for everyone.

Same service offer , a wallet application . But lala have many use compare to some previous wallet application . I just wonder about the transaction fee.
there's so many similar platforms like LaLa, just like them, they offer low transaction fees but what LaLa got in their wallet is the health benefits that people needs.

Is it true that the lala offer low transaction fees ? When did they state it ? I mean it will be a great news if that so , A lala wallet that is very useful to user with low transaction fee is what people wanted to have .

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
harasdamagans

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:27:45 PM

it seems that only 9 days left for ICO to start, I just want lala to get started to be honest, the goals and objective is really good for laborers out there without just compensation especially migrant manual labors.

Yes just a few days after the new year the main token sale will open so best of luck for LaLa team and I hope that more investors are ready for the great coming years Grin
Problem is if people already spend their money for Christmas and new year celebration  Cheesy just kidding, I know and I can feel that their ICO will be one of the best in 2018 Smiley

The fact is that they already spent their money in christmas & new year but they still get their salary on the first week of january so they still have some left for investment in this project  Wink

Some legit investors reserve money and funds for the project they believe will become successful, this is not an issue for some investors. If they see the worth of the project then the reserve money will be invested.
For those who are doing this for a long time, they won't waste time thinking specially such as this project LaLa wallet. Because the investors know what project would be a success in the future. They will be making funds to support one project.
jonland22

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:28:41 PM

There always a problem for people migrate in which what happened to their wealth. Glad to see we have a project to tackle this.
Atleast a big company has started this kind of platform/project since if just a small company would have started this it might not go so well unlike if someone as big as lala will provide financial assistance to those families will be secured.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:31:27 PM

Problem is if people already spend their money for Christmas and new year celebration  Cheesy just kidding, I know and I can feel that their ICO will be one of the best in 2018 Smiley

The fact is that they already spent their money in christmas & new year but they still get their salary on the first week of january so they still have some left for investment in this project  Wink
Well i know investors are not dumb enough to spend all their money for celebration, i believe die hard crypto traders always set aside their funds to look for a good investment and lala is a good place to be for those funds.

samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:35:01 PM

this project has a similar project here in the philippines. and it was a success. no competition, easy paying platform for everyone.

Same service offer , a wallet application . But lala have many use compare to some previous wallet application . I just wonder about the transaction fee.
there's so many similar platforms like LaLa, just like them, they offer low transaction fees but what LaLa got in their wallet is the health benefits that people needs.

Is it true that the lala offer low transaction fees ? When did they state it ? I mean it will be a great news if that so , A lala wallet that is very useful to user with low transaction fee is what people wanted to have .
that's what they have said in youtube advertisement, i hope that low transaction fees is really that low that no one that will use their app will complain  Cheesy
but since their target is the unbanked and migrants i believe they will make it cheaper compared to intermediaries.

Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:37:15 PM

With so many ICO projects, I think lalaworld is a good project and there will be a certain trend of development in the future, which should attract more people's attention
Credits to you drippx. The team needs more this kind of reviews. Actually the pre ico is already done and it is really had a great result so it means Lala is already well-known in the market and in this forum.

Lala World project is popular now because of their platforms and the services they want to offer and give to their customer, some of the member here in the forum find a wallet on where they can store their money that is comes in the blockchain and will convert to dollar. Also because of the plan of lalaworld about the security of their accounts , I just hope they can execute it without any problem .
kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:39:03 PM

So you mean aside from 11 successful negotiations with their partners, they have still on going partnership negotiations?
That's a good connection, businesses can't be successful without any connections other than affiliates or subsidiaries. Working the relationship outside the business community is a good move coming from lala.

rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:42:14 PM

It's sad i was not able to join lala airdrop Cry i could have free lala coins if i just made it in time, i hope they will make another airdrop but i know it is impossible now since it's not normal to have twice airdrop  Cheesy

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:45:16 PM

Interesting project indeed.
yes your right maybe next year this project will gain a lot of investor.
Not just interesting but also a good project because of their goal to help poor people and give convenience to all migrant people. They also offer services that can help poor people to be able to have a comfortable life.
That's right, and it's a good idea to invest and monitor this project because it's sure to take the lead in all the projects.

Actually its too early to say that LALA token will lead all the project , specially if you say that Lala token will take the lead of bitcoin . It will requires more improvement and development in the application . But yeah, I also believe that this project and ICO have a potential to become on top , they just need to focus in improving their application .
Yeah we also know that, actually based on their roadmap they have still a lot of activities towards development. Maybe they are just being optimistic towards Lalas journey.

ofeniaano

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:48:02 PM

they almost say this wallet has a low transaction fee, everyday. If you don't believe it, just check the whitepaper to convince yourself that the thing you are reading is fairly correct.
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:48:30 PM

With so many ICO projects, I think lalaworld is a good project and there will be a certain trend of development in the future, which should attract more people's attention
Credits to you drippx. The team needs more this kind of reviews. Actually the pre ico is already done and it is really had a great result so it means Lala is already well-known in the market and in this forum.

Lala World project is popular now because of their platforms and the services they want to offer and give to their customer, some of the member here in the forum find a wallet on where they can store their money that is comes in the blockchain and will convert to dollar. Also because of the plan of lalaworld about the security of their accounts , I just hope they can execute it without any problem .
not just popular but they also have a good management/team that could assist anyone from the telegram, they always answer questions and most of the time they give an update.

zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:50:33 PM

that's what they have said in youtube advertisement, i hope that low transaction fees is really that low that no one that will use their app will complain  Cheesy
but since their target is the unbanked and migrants i believe they will make it cheaper compared to intermediaries.

If the LALA world really want to help the people , then one of the way they must to do is to become their application more affordable and have a low transaction fee, by this is it will prove that they want to help their customer .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:55:41 PM

It's sad i was not able to join lala airdrop Cry i could have free lala coins if i just made it in time, i hope they will make another airdrop but i know it is impossible now since it's not normal to have twice airdrop  Cheesy
No, it is not impossible to have a 2nd batch of airdrops. I saw some project doing 2nd batch and even 3rd batch of their airdrop. Why don't you keep supporting this platform, maybe they will consider your request if the project will have a good result.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
erasheed28

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:58:19 PM

Has anyone from here use the app? how is the user experience? is there any bugs or something wrong with the app itself?

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:04:49 PM

How many ETH are being raised in the Public ICO? Whitepaper states that the goal is to raise 150,000 ETH worth of LALA token for BOTH the Pre-ico and Public-ICO. Just wondering what was sold in pre-ico..
I've heard the pre ico earned about 11M Lala token and with regards to the public ico, I believe it will going to be start 8 days from now. You can confirm it to their telegram channel.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: