Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are so many people against bitcoin?  (Read 19286 times)
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:36:55 AM

There are so many people against bitcoin because they don't any ability how to invest in bitcoin. Maybe they does not want to spend their time and money to invest in bitcoin, they don't have patience. Because these people they do not know the value and important of bitcoin in life. But we need to convince people who against bitcoin because some of them do not believe and lacking in knowledge , we should educate them and show some the prove.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:20:58 PM

Many people are against in doing bitcoin because they did not experience it and they didn't see the evidence from the bitcoin. They are busy mhy they are against in bitcoin and this is not their specialization. If we try them to be aware in bitcoin there is a possible to show what the bitcoin have and the evidence that will prove that bitcoin is the one who can help them to work and have or get more money.

Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:42:19 PM

can be due to bitcoin has a high price and bitcoin is a digital currency that has an erratic price can change every time and is also very good to invest other than that bitcoin can be used as an online transacation tool Wink
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:43:52 PM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

I think they are not against bitcoins. Maybe due to confusion they are thinking its a scam so some of them are not interested to know.
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:55:51 PM

many people do not believe their bitcoin is negative but actually it is wrong because bitcoin is digital money that can be owned by all circles and can be used as a source of income, but for those who do not trust bitcoin is not a problem maybe they do not understand the world krypto .
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:10:44 PM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

The people that are against bitcoin are the ones who will lose their business because of bitcoin. Us on the other hand who benefits from bitcoin don't feel the same way. Banks like jp morgan chase are centralized. Bitcoins are decentralized and cannot be controlled. There are so many other reasons but that tops it all

Squidoogeek

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:28:12 PM

My best guess is that the Bitcoin opponents simply fall into a few categories:

• Those who don't understand it
  • Those who do understand it but have made their careers in the financial sector and don't want to see the industry that has been good to them get derailed by a disruptive new technology
  • Those who feel like they missed the boat on Bitcoin, so they take a "sour grapes" attitude toward it
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:49:32 PM

Probably they're afraid of trying of course there's limitations in everything but if you think bitcoin is good why not to try? It is your chance to gain profit without being outside and vulnerable in accidents, without being scammed for those stupid pyramiding businesses? Bitcoin is a future currency in which gives opportunities for us to earn and fund our future and dream business,this is the time to step out of the same old days, earn bitcoin now.

leonair

Activity: 1218
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:51:45 PM

I don't think that they are against bitcoin maybe they just don't understands it's purpose yet.
If you invented something you can't force people to like it right away, you need to market it first
to let people be aware of its use and know its potential specially if it first in the market.

People maybe wary on on bitcoin for now because they are thinking that it is just a bubble.
Bitcoin just need to prove it's worth and it might be accepted worlwide.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:01:53 PM

Banks and the government recommend that people should not use bitcoin. This is unfair review of bitCoin, because they only mentioned the bad stuff about it. Many people against bitcoin and feel it's very bad.
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:10:45 PM

I think that they don't understand how to join here and they don't have any knowledge about the internet. Sometimes they don't have any interest because they don't know how helpful is this and how bitcoin is important. They think that this is a scam and they don't know that you can get an income here to support you financially.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:08:53 PM

Because they don't know the real value of bitcoin sicne they seing people who is losing in investment because they don't know what they ding in bitcoin they are really impatient person who can't wait for the big changes of bitcoin that is why they scared to use or to invest their money anymore with bitcoin.
farhansadik

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:11:50 PM

Many people are against bitcoin because they don't have enough idea about bitcoin. Generally they are afraid about the security. They don't know that the security system of bitcoin is so strong. As the transaction with bitcoin is totally free, the banks are afraid. As people have to pay a lot of money while transacting through bank, they are now transacting through bitcoin. So the banks are afraid about their business. And they are lying to their clients about bitcoin. And their clients start to speak against bitcoin.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:39:25 PM

Many people against to bitcoin because it to being alive in internet only. They hate bitcoin because they think it scam only and wasted your time. Because its only alive in the internet it dont get a proof if you earn if you dont pay out you need to payout before you got a proof. And because bitcoin is used in the criminal activities i think its the reasons why manu people against bitcoin
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:45:34 PM

From my personal experience, I would say that most of those who hate Bitcoin are those who are least knowledgeable about it. All their information comes from negative propaganda campaign against the crypto-currency in the mainstream media. They believe that Bitcoin is a currency which is solely used by drug dealers, criminals and pedophiles.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 03:49:33 PM

Many people are against bitcoin because they don't have enough idea about bitcoin. Generally they are afraid about the security. They don't know that the security system of bitcoin is so strong. As the transaction with bitcoin is totally free, the banks are afraid. As people have to pay a lot of money while transacting through bank, they are now transacting through bitcoin. So the banks are afraid about their business. And they are lying to their clients about bitcoin. And their clients start to speak against bitcoin.
Bitcoin also has fees you know... So you're incorrect about that.
Also, you can send bank transfers for free, at least you can in Europe through SEPA transactions, I don't know about international transactions.

It's true that some banks actively discourage people to use Bitcoin, in extreme cases they even close down bank accounts.
But there are also banks that just don't care.

hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:59:23 PM

I can't speak for everyone but I explain why I was a non-believer before I took the dip into crypto:

1.  It was too new of a technology that wasn't widely adopted;
2.  I didn't understand what a blockchain was;
3.  I was intimidated by its rapid increase in value over such a short period of time (bubble fears);
4.  Its intangible and has no intrinsic value;

I took the prerogative to actually read about Bitcoin and the blockchain technology and educated myself.  I addressed each of the concerns and took the dip with an amount I was willing to lose.

Other fallacies that some people subscribe to are:
1.  Its used exclusively by rouge nations, drug dealers and pimps for illicit purposes (just like fiat);
2.  Its decentralized (yes many people dislike that);
3.  Its a ponzi scheme;

They'll come around eventually!
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:08:02 PM

In my point of view many people are against bitcoins because of it's greatest strength which makes it weak too.I am talking about its anonymousity and it being decentralized.
People normally tend to hate things which they don't understand.For example if we talk about bitcoins to our older generations they will say that it is scam.And as the user of bitcoin can stay anonymous this digital currency can be used for many criminal activities.
I think these all things make people against the use of bitcoins
so what exactly is your point here? that bitcoin's potential use for crime makes it weak? so what? anyone can walk up to their neighborhood weed dealer and pay with cash, does that make the dollar / euro / whatever weak? criminals can pay for illegal weapons with a suitcase of cash, does that make cash weak? im sure when paper money was first introduced people thought it was a 'scam' as well, after all its just paper, it's worth nearly nothing, why would it hold this much trading power? because the government said so? sounds fishy doesn't it. all the points you're trying to make can be said the exact same of the currencies in use today, you're not giving it nearly enough thought. there's something more, for the lack of a better phrase, as to why bitcoin has its strength and weaknesses, and why people aren't picking it up on their own.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:21:52 PM

I guess they against in bitcoin because they think that it is scam but the truth is it not scam. I think they against in bitcoin because they do not know how to use is and how it works. In addition to that, they against in bitcoin because they do not know what is the purpose of bitcoin on the life of people.
carrie_white

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:43:37 PM

I think most of those who against bitcoin instead of hate or oppose bitcoin, but they do not understand about bitcoin, so they think negatively about bitcoin and the world of digital currency

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: