Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:46:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are so many people against bitcoin?  (Read 19292 times)
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:09:16 PM

I think it is just because they lack information about what is the true potential of bitcoin. They were blinded by their beliefs that it will be just another investment that may collapse in the near fuure. They just treat this as a fraud and do not respect it as a currency. Many were avoiding this maybe because they were burnt out with their past investment. They were overwhelmed by its price which in really a surprise to anyone who will know it in first hand. They just need to be open minded and embrace new opportunities. Just try it, know what it can do in our society and what is the technology behind then I guess they will change their mind.

iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:34:15 PM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

I think a lot of people are using bitcoin because the currency is hard to forge free of income tax and its value is very high compared to currency in my country, for bitcoin problem falling into the hands of irresponsible person I think it may happen because bitcoin in my country have not have power law
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:39:22 PM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

I never heard and knew  that there are many people who are angry with bitcoin.  In case this is true, they are all naive and do not understand what it is because they do not atleast put some time to understand it.  They are maybe afraid and have no understanding to bitcoin.  They are against because they are envy.  That is all.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:55:58 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 02:02:43 PM by felipe04

Their journey here is not good so they against in bitcoin or they not need bitcoin,I think bitcoin is everything as a digital money so if they against here the reason is they not know already what is bitcoin.Think if you not know or your against in bitcoin you cannot earn and you dont have a good past time
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:59:06 PM

Conservatism plays a large part in people's disbelief
We also have big names in the economy, like J.P. Morgan and other perverse entities who are fighting to keep the money centralized.
cryptolit

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 02:02:26 PM

It's a lack of understanding and the constant negative press.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:13:05 PM

I think that they have bought bitcoins at high rates and had heavy losses so maybe that's they are against bitcoins or maybe they are just naive as they doesnt understands bitcoins.But i don't think so that there are any people against bitcoins as i don't know what is there to be against bitcoins.Or maybe they have missed the opportunity when prices were low and now is envy of people who have earned lots of profits.
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:35:02 PM

It is simply because they think Bitcoin is a scam. Therefore, they are not properly educated about Bitcoin. They judged Bitcoin just because a lot of money is involved with it. They are scared. The other reason why they hate Bitcoin is that, they cannot adopt with the technology behind Bitcoin.
ripti

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:40:21 PM

Many people are jealous of Bitcoin due to their ignorance or the success of its traders. But they will learn to use it or know about its benefits that they will not oppose it on that day.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:40:50 PM

Probably jealous that they can’t afford to get in now or as far as governments go they’ll just ne scared because they have no real control over it.

I think they are the less informed and have little knowledge at their best or at worst, they don't have knowledge at all. Their pride could also be the culprit of not letting themselves learn the reality of good news the bitcoin brings.
They just totally missed this so called "life-changing" opportunity that's already knocking on their doors.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:45:50 PM

It is just they are too afraid to go outside their shells.  They are afraid to trt soemthing new.  We cannot blame them but if you will see that there are many people who invest in bitcoin and that many earned.  Then we can say that it is true, bitcoin is real and not a scam. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:04:30 PM

they think that bitcoin is illegal because the government is banned bitcoin. most of them do not know the benefits of bitcoin as a very profitable long-term investment.
najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:33:07 PM

I don’t think that there are many people who are angry with bitcoin, I never heard. If there any , Many people are jealous of Bitcoin because they are the less informed and have little knowledge about bitcoin
sunny1356

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:50:06 PM

I honestly don’t see how or why this would happen. It’s possible, sure, but I just don’t see bitcoin lovers leaving bitcoin because governments don’t like it. In fact, the opposite is more likely.
steffi79

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:55:31 PM

I honestly don’t see how or why this would happen. It’s possible, sure, but I just don’t see bitcoin lovers leaving bitcoin because governments don’t like it. In fact, the opposite is more likely.
definitely some people against on bitcoin because they dont have knowledge about it and think that this was just a scam and they can earn here, of course people that have knowledge about bitcoin it is hard to let go this  kind of currency for me unfortunately there comes a time that i lose hope specially when there is a deleting post.
Rina_rins

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:59:40 PM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

I think there maybe some causes so they against it, for example there is a project that uses btc then get a scam or feel loss so he against bitcoin. Someone wants to learn bitcoin but it's hard to understand so he stops learning and against bitcoin.
There is also a against because their views or perceptions are different about bitcoin
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:13:40 PM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

I think there maybe some causes so they against it, for example there is a project that uses btc then get a scam or feel loss so he against bitcoin. Someone wants to learn bitcoin but it's hard to understand so he stops learning and against bitcoin.
There is also a against because their views or perceptions are different about bitcoin
well, we can not force public opinion. lots of negative news circulating related to bitcoin. scam, fraud, etc. let alone bitcoin is a new technology and system.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:00:32 AM

I guess the only reason why there are some people who are against bitcoin is their own ignorance. They have no idea what digital currency means. They are lacking some information about how useful the bitcoins are. Maybe try lecturing those people about bitcoin will help them understand how it works and be useful for them on the future.
Well, is not every body that is against bitcoin are against it out of ignorance because some people are against bitcoin simply because instead of them to benefit from the bitcoin network, they are loosing their investment and they hate the fact that bitcoin is helping the common man. An example is JP Morgan boss.
So many people are still against the use of digital currencies. This is due to many reasons .as it has no stable price so the ones belonging to the underdeveloped society never meant to adopt it instead of physical money for their daily needs. Moreover the rate has increased in terms of involvement of bitcoins in the criminal acts such as bank robbery and money laundering that has become quite an easy task by just hacking methods.
kevinZD

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:09:01 AM

Most of them do not know the benefits of bitcoin as a very profitable long-term investment. And we all know some governments banned bitcoin, so they think bitcoin is illegal. That's why many people against bitcoin.
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:49:15 AM

For most of them Bitcoin is a entirely new. It's little bit different to describe and understand about Bitcoin. And one of the major problem is it's risk that held in it.People won't take risk over their investment . These make people to stay back from Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: