Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:56:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing  (Read 11377 times)
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:40:41 PM

It is a simple calculation that when the price will go up the rate of interest also goes up. Day by day Bitcoin price is getting profitable and acceptable. so that interest of Bitcoin is also becoming a lucrative digit. Bitcoin system is growing at a exponential rate so that Bitcoin profit also increasing at this rate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:17:53 PM

It is a simple calculation that when the price will go up the rate of interest also goes up. Day by day Bitcoin price is getting profitable and acceptable. so that interest of Bitcoin is also becoming a lucrative digit. Bitcoin system is growing at a exponential rate so that Bitcoin profit also increasing at this rate.
[/quote
The reason why people getting intereted in bitcoin because of its value is high. And also in bitcoin there are services offered that we may used in our everyday life paying in our bills and etc. Bitcoin may also be accessible to people i know it will grow fast and increasing the interest of people.

Gunpaycity

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:53:06 PM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading
I hesitate to shoppingsite or the like to accept their payment directly with bitcoin because some countries have not approve it but they will probably change the bitcoin first with the applicable currency then receive the payment

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:57:15 PM

why they cant accept...they can start accepting bitcoins...is bitoin's value so much less in today's market??

That's because people seemingly attracted to its price that may help the! To gain profit, well every people needs money to sustain dailyeexpenses and bitcoin is becoming popular because people think bitcoin is the possible solution for them to earn.
Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:19:16 PM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
The interest in bitcoin is increasing that is why we need to invest bitcoin now in able for us to gain so much money in the future. Because if you invest now and then wait until the value of bitcoin becomes higher you can earn and gain so much interest in the changes in the bitcoin value. From that you can get your return on investment.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 11:25:30 PM

I expect BTC to be 7k or even greater as huge number of people including the high profile billionaires are buying large amount of bitcoins. The recent Bitcoin dropped at 3k started to increase the volume of BTC tremendously. So Mr.Bitcoin, see you at 8k.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:36:58 PM

The interest in bitcoin is increasing that is why we need to invest bitcoin now in able for us to gain so much money in the future. Because if you invest now and then wait until the value of bitcoin becomes higher you can earn and gain so much interest in the changes in the bitcoin value. From that you can get your return on investment.
Right.We need to invest now in bitcoin even if it increases its value everyday.It's where we can generate bigger income if we hold it for long.There is really a vast increase when it comes to those who become interested in bitcoin.I believe it's more way of making bitcoin more famous worldwide.Increase in value means more profit for us.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:39:36 PM

Currently, bitcoin is in everyone's favor, how not just by saying and telling the benefits of bitcoin to the people around us and they are happy to collaborate and learn it. The proof of these weeks is that many newbie are starting to join in this bitcoin.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:46:58 PM

There is no other way for these famous online shopping sites if they want to extend their market but to accept cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin. This is going to happen, although we do not know exactly when. The use of bitcoin will probably grow double or triple or even more every year and so e-commerce will have to start considering acceptance of bitcoin as payment.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Evilmorty69

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:48:13 PM

Guys, what do you think about ICOs that involve investors with bounty campaigns. In my opinion it quite bad strategy – Cult of the cargo. You get token for Facebook repost and wait until ICO to sell in case everything go fine.
Such approach is useless for investors and projects. First does not even read white paper and projects think they have real interested audience lol.
Heard about people who believe Totum and U-Trust are very promising ICO in October but I prefer Confideal – it is reliable guys. Telegram support is really great I fill confident investing cash.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:58:40 PM

There is no other way for these famous online shopping sites if they want to extend their market but to accept cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin. This is going to happen, although we do not know exactly when. The use of bitcoin will probably grow double or triple or even more every year and so e-commerce will have to start considering acceptance of bitcoin as payment.
With the amount of customers they have and if there was that much pressure from the customers to start accepting bitcoin they could have already done that by now,they do know what their customers wanted and i am sure that they might not be getting that much request from their customers but i hope they will start accepting at a later time,i hope some of the major gambling sites starts accepting bitcoin like bet365 .
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:22:45 AM

The interest of bitcoin has grown very high in the past few months, I think it's because of the price of bitcoin growing very high, so people wants to start earning before it becomes too late.
the growth of bitcoin is increasing and the price is greatly increasing .. so no progress, because everyone will try to know and try to learn it in order to join bitcoin .. because they know bitcoin is very profitable for him and can improve the economy or made as a promising side .. incredible bitcoin ..
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:24:37 AM

The interest of both people and government bodies in all countries is now really huge. Nobody already denies the revolutionary nature of blockchein technology and the advantages that this technology provides to people. Lately, the crypto currency has also been very positively assessed, and more and more experts and experts agree that the digital virtual currency is the future and that it will gradually displace the usual paper money.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:34:28 AM

Yes, it is true. many people who are interested in Bitcoin, people-start following the development of Bitcoin. and that's good news as prices will get higher in the future, and more and more store developers to use Bitcoin. hopefully.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:51:04 AM

Yes indeed it is. Especially after bitcoins overcame the banning if ICOs in China and reached a great milestone of $5000 and still rising.Also bitcoins are being accepted in many countries.Even in my country a local merchant accepts bitcoins as mode of payment.Also it's high technology and the ease of transactions makes it more popular.The greatest advantage being anonymous and a decentralized currency.
The continuous growth of bit coin is the basic reason that the investors interest is increasing day by day and all people want to earn and earn money him as well as for his family members because money is the entity which fulfill the basic needs of each and every individual. Bit coin is a sound money so people are taking their keen interest in it.
nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:06:14 AM

Bitcoin is whole new market with lot of new instruments. The idea that you can trade 24/7 on all exchanges is mind blowing for anybody who ever had stock on NYSE. I think we are now in the state of shock and meditation. Marketing and ads people still don know how to package it  and sell it.For now most of the information is on this very forum. Once its pushed to google ads and facebook interest will grow.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:10:38 AM

I am really interested in bitcoin since i was able to earn a big amount of penny.
what i was still searching from then till now is where i can buy smartphone through bitcoin payment.

But, in other perspective bitcoin is really Interesting, in my country not every person knows about bitcoin, only to those who are looking for it. and it is really interesting and fascinating. we can acquire knowledge while Earning Bitcoin.

Now, I am Learning the inside and out of trading In Bitcoin.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:14:15 AM

Yes many investor are now starting to get interest in bitcoin due to its votality,They wanted it because they want to hold the bitcoin and kept it in for a years.Its potentially growing by now and i see the fact that when it will go down many will buy bitcoin.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:24:32 AM

Increasing interest of bitcoin because many people discovered about bitcoin that their addresses is a long string of 34 alphanumetric characters.In that address,it's impossible to tell the recipient. That why most of the people doing illegal transactions through using bitcoin.Beside to protect the privacy even further, most wallet programs assign the users a portfolio ID.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:31:42 AM

we wait for what will happen. until now still only romor. but I believe, the future will be a lot of innovation involving bitcoin in every online transaction.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: