Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing  (Read 11377 times)
adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:41:58 PM

Paypal has accepted Bitcoin, Amazon is considering to accept. Trust me, Cryptocurrency is the world future. It will be admitted all the world.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paradise123

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:19:39 AM

You are right Bitcoin future looks bright but I think it will lose its value if it's known to everyone.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:31:19 AM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading
Yeah i think many people are getting interested in bitcoin.  As we can see, now a days there are many people going to looking for source of income and they found out this bitcoin and they are starting to get interested. I believe that many people get a higher income and earnings as they go through with it.
Sadnu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:52:23 AM

This is because of the continuing rise in bitcoins that bring huge profits to its investors. So many people are also trying to get into it. So it is constantly recognizable and of course the price is rising even more because of the money that people who have just come to know bitcoins. If the good things go on, I'm sure that $ 10,000 is likely to happen
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:17:05 AM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
Of course bitcoin's price is increasing and still increasing. And right now bitcoins price is whooing the crowd.  Look at the price go. And as for the flipkar, amazon and other shopping sites, they might cope to the everchanging world. If they could, many people will go in their services.
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:31:19 AM

interest in bitcoin this year has indeed increased.
but i think simply having interest is not sufficient.
having interest and knowing bitcoin it totally very far from each other.
people who are coming nowadays comes only because they see bitcoin as an opportunity to gain more money.
we can even say that people are now treating bitcoin as stock market already.
but it is also of utmost important that every user must know what really cryptocurrency is.
because by knowing it, it will also create a greater opportunity for bitcoin to thrive even more....
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
Aspire68

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:41:25 AM

I doubt bitcoin will ever be more stable, crypto is way too new to be stable. I just hope bitcoin will drop a bit in the next 3 months so I can get a good entry point.

even though bitcoin is fairly new, bitcoin is stable. I do believe  Satoshi Nakamoto is still trying to find new ways to improve it and make it even better. after all, all other crypto currencies are being modeled after it. Im still waiting for the right time to invest on it though. and while Im waiting and doing my research about other crypto currencies. I cam across another crypto currency  which is asset backed, and I do find it really interesting coz the value of the crypto currency would grow so much in a short amount of time. http://www.propthereum.io/ you might want to check that out.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:52:09 AM

And I'm very can be sure the longer (as time goes on) interest in bitcoin will increase and keep increasing until more countries will try to accept bitcoin as the approved currency. The price is likely to increase over time, this could be one reason many people are interested to connect with bitcoin in the present and future.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:53:17 AM

Yeah I have noticed that also, but that was not surprising at all. With all the news and hype it caused this past few months, it is impossible not to notice it. Even traditional traders are switching into trading cryptocurrencies. Many big names also express their opinions and concerns about bitcoin. It doesnt matter if its negative or positive, it is still a great way to advertise bitcoin. I think it will still go a long way until it is being supported by us and if  it will still be secured and a reliable investment. Bitcoin is bitcoin  and as of now no one can replace it. I hope that it can upcome some solutions regarding its high fees and transaction speeds so that many online merchants will integrate bitcoin as a form of payments.

bazdarx8

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:58:43 AM

Bitcoin value is rising now and the way its going it can keep going up as we can see many of us believe in Bitcoin.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:02:23 AM

You are right Bitcoin future looks bright but I think it will lose its value if it's known to everyone.

yeah ive been also thinking the same, i think bitcoin will loose its value or something worst will happen if many people knows about it but others are saying that it is ok if more and more people will join in bitcoin  because it will boosts its value even more. though we arent really sure about it or what will exactly happened on the future but overall there were still other coins/altcoins and tokens that we can use if something goes wrong on bitcoin.
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:05:01 AM

Bitcoin has a great potential. It has been our in the market for several years, survived many forks, and is up until now. Its growth and the interest of people are becoming exponential. So are the countries which one by one recognize and adapt bitcoin in their economy. It is highly possible that the shopping sites you mentioned shall also accept bitcoin as a mode of payment in the future. It has not yet accepted it today maybe because of bitcoin's volatility or maybe some binding clauses in their contracts, but having bitcoin as an option of payment is highly possible.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:14:33 AM

For such sites to accept bitcoin. Bitcoin needs to grasp some stability. If it continues to be a currency going up and down by 20% each day its going to be left out as a mere asset and might never be able to become a currency. But yes one day they might begin to accept bitcoin.
Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:19:48 AM

We supposed to be foresee this , due to the fact that bitcoin has a huge amount today, it will totally attract people for them to work here ,especially for those people who are currently in the situation where in they don't have stable job yet , I think bitcoin will store huge number of people for they few time.

Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:20:36 AM

I fully agreed with you, this is the main reason of huge rise in price of bitcoin and it will not stop here. Day by day, more new investors want to add bitcoin in their portfolio and it create huge demand and supply is very low as no old holder of this coin want to sell because of its rise potential.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
ttbd

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:20:59 AM

So many users now they got interest in bitcoin because this is the easy way to earn money especially if you arw unemployed you only need is internet connection.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:25:56 AM

Yeah i think many people are getting interested in bitcoin.  As we can see, now a days there are many people going to looking for source of income and they found out this bitcoin and they are starting to get interested. I believe that many people get a higher income and earnings as they go through with it.

Many people see how worth it to earn in bitcoin and how high it increases and inspired for those already have lot of money that invest in bitcoin. They become interested because they also want to have a financial freedom like other who got to know bitcoin earlier. Through the benefits that it can give and can use for any transactions in fast and more convenient manner.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:32:09 AM

I see no reason why wouldn't they start accepting Bitcoin as way of paying. Slowly whole world is adopting Bitcoin as legal way of paying, it is just matter of time before big companies start accepting it too. There is big profit in Bitcoin and companies see that too. Also there is benefit of easy paying and security. Bitcoin have many things that could benefit our future.
newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:39:07 AM

Paypal has accepted Bitcoin, Amazon is considering to accept. Trust me, Cryptocurrency is the world future. It will be admitted all the world.
You believe in bitcoin but I think everything is risky so do not put too much faith into it and think things can happen.
glanmarc

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:41:12 AM

Yes, it is definitely increasing and I'm sure that one day online shopping site even the mall will accept a payment via bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: