Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:02:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing  (Read 11377 times)
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:45:18 PM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading
Yeah you are right that the rate of people that are interested to bitcoin are increasing in which they have been curious on what is happening to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saekotye07

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:50:05 PM

the interest of people in bitcoin increased because they knew that bitcoin is a easy money method to earn some capital that can help you through out your financial crisis.. and bitcoin can also pump up your profit at the highest value if you invest on it...

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:16:59 PM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?

This is so true. I mean a lot of people have already asked me what is my part time job, because they rarely see me busy and yet I have excess money for luxury. However, as much as I want to teach them, I don't have enough time to conduct a lecture for them.
Cjbrinces11

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:33:28 PM

Yeah, its interest from now on are still increasing even though bitcoin is volatile but when it increase it kicks up its price. And I guess this is also because of people are now already discovered about bitcoin. The demand and supply are making its high up.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:35:35 PM

The reason that bitkoyn is becoming more popular, maybe today's unstable position around the world. I think that its popularity grows especially strongly in those parts of the world where its own currency falls and loses its value. In this case, bitkoyn can be an attractive way to save your money. I compare bitcoin with gold. But if gold is a very impractical way of storing money, bitkoyn is much more practical. It is virtual, and it is easy to forward it.
Yeah you are right. People interest in Bitcoin is increasing day by day. It is because of that every person in this world wants to be rich. The Bitcoin provides this opportunity. The demand of Bitcoin is increasing rapidly. Everyone likes to invest in Bitcoin because of it decentralized property and most profitable business now a day. A lot of people are still searching for the more investment in the bitcoin only.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:03:10 PM

yes you are right, I see emank bitcoin enthusiasts are now multiplying this year, plus the bitcoin prices that I think are stable. Many investors also invest in bitcoins.
torwig

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

C++/Golang Dev

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:10:25 PM

yes you are right, I see emank bitcoin enthusiasts are now multiplying this year, plus the bitcoin prices that I think are stable. Many investors also invest in bitcoins.
Bitcoin price is not stable, and that's why people "invest" in BTC - you can get profit higher than from other things.
Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:37:48 PM

In the near future i expect that new shopping websites (maybe better than amazon and others) will accept bitcoin or have their own crypto.

USScrypto

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:40:39 PM

Amazon gave signal that they are going to accept bitcoin but still they are not accept this even have some information (not official) that amazon is gonna accept this, and they buyed some domain about this.
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:44:26 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 04:40:40 PM by ross09

Amazon gave signal that they are going to accept bitcoin but still they are not accept this even have some information (not official) that amazon is gonna accept this, and they buyed some domain about this.

Yes I think so.because most of my friends and co-worker even my brother-in-law knows about bitcoin.they just told me that yes that is good and like business but  you don't have to give any amount of money just yo start in bitcoin...and I think its gonna be more people will gets interestung to bitcoin if we gonna work hard to make  bitcoin known to the whole world.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:29:47 PM

The reason that bitkoyn is becoming more popular, maybe today's unstable position around the world. I think that its popularity grows especially strongly in those parts of the world where its own currency falls and loses its value. In this case, bitkoyn can be an attractive way to save your money. I compare bitcoin with gold. But if gold is a very impractical way of storing money, bitkoyn is much more practical. It is virtual, and it is easy to forward it.
Yeah you are right. People interest in Bitcoin is increasing day by day. It is because of that every person in this world wants to be rich. The Bitcoin provides this opportunity. The demand of Bitcoin is increasing rapidly. Everyone likes to invest in Bitcoin because of it decentralized property and most profitable business now a day. A lot of people are still searching for the more investment in the bitcoin only.
We can observe that the number of bitcoin users in present time are increasing too much, its mean that the people interest in bitcoin is increasing that is why they are joining bitcoin. we can expect that in future as soon as the awareness about bitcoin will increase the interest of the people in bitcoin will also increase more and more.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:59:45 PM

We can observe that the number of bitcoin users in present time are increasing too much, its mean that the people interest in bitcoin is increasing that is why they are joining bitcoin. we can expect that in future as soon as the awareness about bitcoin will increase the interest of the people in bitcoin will also increase more and more.

Yes and this is a great news so we can really believe that bitcoin will continue to exist since the number of people using bitcoin is increasing. The increase of the bitcoin's price attracted many people and made them curious about it and that would be the reason why they started to invest in bitcoin and become one of the bitcoin users.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:21:30 AM

indeed bitcoin enthusiasts are experiencing a fairly rapid increase today probably due to the enormous value of profits we get from bitcoin at the moment and may be easy to access as a place to invest
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:35:47 AM

Anyone would be no doubt become interested in bitcoins when you tell them or when they find out that this cryptocurrency will lead them to finanancial success. This is also what i thought the day i met Bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
soilwork79

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:26:21 AM

In my opinion future business would be in digital currency. With increase in its popularity, the confidence, the interest in bitcoin is increasing. As the value of bitcoin rises the number of people who wants to have bitcoin also increases.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:27:26 AM

Well it sure must have been lucrative for most businesses that started early with bitcoin accepted payments. Their money has gone times 5 atleast if they holded.
Maybe Bitcoin will never be accepted at Amazon, maybe another coin will fill that role.
Day by day bitcoin popularity is growing, so as more and  more people all around the globe showing  their interest in bitcoin as it is top most cryptocurrency, so why not show much interest about it.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Mt Pelerin

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:56:04 AM

Every day we read in the papers we read that either bitcoin is a waste of time and a bubble or that it's next big thing which is even bigger than Amazon and Apple. But all this just means that whatever shape it takes bitcoin is the future. And even banks, you know. Currently, they are restricted by legislation in many countries and they can't accept cryptocurrencies. But the interest is there and they are looking for ways of investing in interesting blockchain projects.

The Swiss gateway to the crypto world
www.mtpelerin.com
Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:58:35 AM

The world is growing in technology every day. The world is changing digital. Bitcoin essential in the technology world. More people will be interested in bitcoin if the online companies accept bitcoin. Digital money's predecessor bitcoin.Bitcoin is increasing day by day.Bitcoin is on top of cryptocurrency and thus people are interested in bitcoin
Waleed rose

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:59:56 AM

Bitcoins is a cryptocurrency and its the number one cryptocurrency ever the Bitcoins could be used for any purposes but investing in the Bitcoins is the best use of Bitcoins because now a days the prices of Bitcoins is increasing rapidly so if you have invested money in the Bitcoins then its your smart choice because after few days you will have more profit then your expectations so if any one wants to be a millionaire then he should be in the world of Bitcoins because the price of Bitcoins is increasing.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:14:56 AM

yes i think bitcoin is increasing now a days, bitcoin still increasing its price, now many people are known that bitcoin now a days is great some people are chosing bitcoin than others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: