Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:03:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing  (Read 11377 times)
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 08:42:32 AM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading

Yes it is true that many people have interest in bitcoin because of its benefits. Since many people are indulging themselves in the bitcoin community, the corresponding value will also increase. There's one thing I can think of why shopping sites can't accept bitcoin: it is volatile. The value of bitcoin changes in time to time.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whespers78

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:03:20 PM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?

shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon will never direct accept bitcoin. you need 3rd trusted company to use bitcoin.

best way is to start cards can be loaded with bitcoin
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:11:12 PM

Yes interests are increasing and so its benefits..
I think, as the demand increases the value also increases
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:21:38 PM

People are getting interested in Bitcoins as the same manner people got interested in the internet / E-mail which made post office obsolete . But to say ,amazon and big shopping giants will incorporate Bitcoins into their trading will be hard. Becuase transaction fees and the risk of holding bitcoins outnumber the benefit of using bitcoins.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:23:42 PM

yes very true, more and more people are interested to enter into the world of crypto or enter into Bitcoin. They are enthusiastic to learn and add knowledge or their insight about Bitcoin and how to buy and sell in the world of crypto. There are also those who learn how to follow bounty and signature campaigns. More and more people want to learn and more and more people are earning good in terms of insight or in terms of profit income.
Akitot

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:31:12 PM

Of course, everyone will get interested on things about earnings and investing...
Like bitcoin
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:39:45 PM

yes very true, more and more people are interested to enter into the world of crypto or enter into Bitcoin. They are enthusiastic to learn and add knowledge or their insight about Bitcoin and how to buy and sell in the world of crypto. There are also those who learn how to follow bounty and signature campaigns. More and more people want to learn and more and more people are earning good in terms of insight or in terms of profit income.
Yeah Bitcoin is very interesting  becsuse of the price that soaring so high people in all walk of life feel interested becsuse of how bitcoin changes life once people knows their story people fell excited and will simple amaze and excited and even invest.

halenephthys

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:41:45 PM

Due to the great potential bitcoin is showing, the numbers of bitcoin holders are also increasing. Investors are showing a great interest toward this as the numbers of people investing here are also continuously increasing. But since, some countries haven't legalized it, the uses of this cryptocurrency have some limits. Once the government started to accept this, it will be use in so many ways. But when it comes to amazon, flipkar etc it will really be difficult. We still don't know what will happen next.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:08:34 PM

t really happened, even many of my friends started to learn and search for Bitcoin. The price of bitcoins is increasing, forcing people to become interested in this virtual currency. Do not be surprised that Bitcoin will become more popular and the price will fall.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:40:10 PM

It sure is, it got the most interest since the price got to almost 20000$. Now everyone that hasn't even known about Bitcoin are regreting not investing in it. I even saw an interview with a miner from my country and I was really surprised because it is rare that Bitcoin shows up on my national TV and my country is really unfamiliar eith Bitcoin but I see more and more people thinking about investing in it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
xnuggets

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:47:41 PM

Bitcoin is the future, many people will accept it as a medium of exchange. From that itself, the value of bitcoin will appreciate, what more in the future?
There is a saying "if you can't beat them join them". I think those who will oppose in the future with bitcoin, will just adapt with the bitcoin system. Same goes with many companies it will adapt and join to the bitcoin system.
kriptotr

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:49:36 PM

Bitcoin is the future, many people will accept it as a medium of exchange. From that itself, the value of bitcoin will appreciate, what more in the future?
There is a saying "if you can't beat them join them". I think those who will oppose in the future with bitcoin, will just adapt with the bitcoin system. Same goes with many companies it will adapt and join to the bitcoin system.

It may be a medium of exchange, or it can maintain its properties just like now. The next time in bitcoin will be more amazing for us. I hear all the people are talking about bitcoin even they don't have any. This is also good.
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:22:14 PM

This is a two month old post. I agree with you, yes, people's interest in Bitcoin is increasing. But the truth is, we are defining a reason "People are keeping themselves away from bitcoin and selling their bitcoins" as the drop of the value of bitcoins recently. Anybody have a thought? Please explain me (tag me with your post please).
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:33:31 PM

Next generation? Man, in the next few years, I assure you. If even McDonalds want to accept bitcoin. Just wait, it will be interesting to watch Smiley
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:35:20 PM

As of now the number of people who get interested in bitcoin become double and I think it will continue on increasing. If there is a huge number of people who interested in bitcoin there is a chance that the price of bitcoin wil also increase. Lastly, I hope in the future many people would get interested in bitcoin.
keithieY5

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:45:42 PM

flipkar,amazon,..... will never accept bitcoin now or in future.

will find big online shops better than amazon using bitcoin
cryptojohn9

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:57:05 PM

In my opinion people's interest in Bitcoin is increasing day by day. An ever increasing number of individuals will contribute Bitcoin. As unstable as it might be, Bitcoin truly has a great deal of potential and is truly observed as the fate of monetary standards.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:19:43 PM

lately a lot of people are interested in bitcoin and from this it becomes more popular and it pleases
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:24:46 PM

Bitcoin is the currency of the internet .Bitcoin is meant for internet transactions so the popularity of internet will definitely increase and price growth is major reason people are looking at cryptocurrency
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:32:13 PM

In my opinion people's interest in Bitcoin is increasing day by day. An ever increasing number of individuals will contribute Bitcoin. As unstable as it might be, Bitcoin truly has a great deal of potential and is truly observed as the fate of monetary standards.
Bitcoin is getting more and more popular every day, but we do not see this price effective, and there are people who invested in Bitcoin this week. These people will never invest in Bitcoin again. There is a lot to be said about this, but we have to introduce the positive aspects of Bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: