Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:44:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing  (Read 11377 times)
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:00:00 AM

Its pretty natural for people to be getting more interested in investing in Bitcoin when many governments are using currency as a tool to try and control people. That was not meant to be the purpose of money. Money was meant to be used as an exchange of value and a store of wealth - not a weapon against people. People are chasing to take control themselves, not to be controlled.

Yes, its too popular to them to be interested in bitcoin because right now bitcoins value still keeps on increasing and we all know that bitcoin is our future, bitcoin is the source of us to gain money. We need money for us to support our daily needs. Bitcoin right now is very popular because of the popularity of technology which means it is now the digital era and it is the source of the new generation to find job that support their future lives.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:18:00 AM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading
yes I think Bitcoin's demand will increase.
currently amazon and alibaba are creating a blockchain based token and I think soon the largest online market will accept payment with Bitcoin.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:32:45 AM

Yes . with the increase in bitcoin denominations in recent months. It has attracted a lot of people's interest in bitcoin. Many people have plans to invest in bitcoin. Opponents and erroneous ideas about bitcoin have made more positive contributions to bicoin. Really attracts much attention and interest of many people

radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:35:44 PM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?

It become more popular nowadays because of its high value. And many people posted their happiness and shock through social media. That is why there are people who got interested in bitcoin and some companies reviewing how they can use it as a tool to grow more their businesses.
Actually, the impact of bitcoin itself that makes users feel satisfied with the results they can get, they try to make proof through social media about bitcoin, they try to express the joy by using bitcoin which is certainly very useful and very promising to serve as an investment asset that bitcoin can help one's economy by utilizing internet services to make money.
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:16:10 PM

It's pretty standard I think. Many people want to buy, the price will increase harder to get, more expensive it will be huge.  Smiley
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:39:41 PM

Interest in bitcoin is increasing day by day,at least I observed it in my country.

The price attract someone,the advantages or the easy way to transaction through bitcoin influencing people to invest  bitcoin.They are showing more interest in bitcoin.

It is obviously a good sign.I think this will continue and one day each person of the world will use bitcoin.

19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:03:59 AM

yes, this is correct. In my office, all of my colleagues already invest in Bitcoin. We believe in the power of the Future. We believe in BITCOIN.
kenjay11

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:12:11 AM

So far, my experience with bitcoin is not so much, because I am new here in bitcoin. So i can only share to you a little bit of my experience. When I was new to bitcoin I did not really know what to do, and I read a post saying that you need to read posts to gain knowledge. So what I did was just reading posts to get some knowledge
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:16:57 AM

Bitcoin is the new order and many people and places are beginning to adopt and adjust to its presence. When the security around bitcoin increases, the price will not only go up, its marketability, trust hence dependence will go up.
Hail the bitcoin.

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

And the hype around it is growing. I do not remember something like that was going on last year. Today all mass media write about Bitcoin. I think it affects much its price, which is rising very fast now.
skull_pro

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:36:42 PM

Even if those shops will accept BTC, it won`t be very efficient to use it as a currency unless the fees will be lowered. Thus, I think that should be the first concern, then the acceptance of BTC.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:38:33 PM

The interest of bitcoin has grown very high in the past few months, I think it's because of the price of bitcoin growing very high, so people wants to start earning before it becomes too late.
CoinKollector22

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:06:32 AM

Bitcoin is the new order and many people and places are beginning to adopt and adjust to its presence. When the security around bitcoin increases, the price will not only go up, its marketability, trust hence dependence will go up.
Hail the bitcoin.

I'm totally agree with you...this is just beggining!

I believe, in few years will reach 100 000$
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:14:18 AM

What i have seen today is there are many people get interest in bitcoin, everyday lot of people convincing and start invest in bitcoin. As we observe many people interested already because the popularity of bitcoin and the price is good. Its a good news its shows only that more are willing to accept bitcoin and people appreciate the value of bitcoin. So i think this is a good indication and it proves only that bitcoin is most trusted by the people around the world. The point is that soon bitcoin will become a world currency.
Canoppo99

Activity: 334
Merit: 15

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:20:52 AM

Actually can purchase something in amazon using vendor service like purse.io. but yes, sunce bitcoin get many coyntries acceptance, the investors are not afraid anymore to invest their money in bitcoin.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
irfanrete

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:32:48 AM

Why the can't accept
yes , there's more people has interesting in the bitcoin since this months.
when the ber month's come some people has got a problem in their financial assistance they cant provide their own needed their need extra income.
and we know the bitcoin can help our financial problem just to earn with it without investing.
so many people now are get interesting with bitcoin
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:37:40 AM

Bitcoin made a big noise in many countries especially in the internet when it hits $10k. It made people to research about bitcoin that make it the most researched thing in a couple of weeks. Expect more money to drop on bitcoin which means more pump at the price.
snipetr

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:49:40 AM

Yes, in future shopping sites may receive bitcoins. As demand and use of bitcoin increases day by day, now a days people started using and accepting bitcoin, shopping sites have to adapt changes and flow of working in market. If majority of there customers using bitcoin as  currency then they have to adapt changes.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:36:52 AM

Seeing the rate hike and the returns to the investors sure make interest in bitcoin increasing by everyone. As when I joined bitcoin the rate is very less not the 10000 USD mark has been achieved by bitcoin very comfortably and it has done its correction for sustaining and again the uptrend for next target is started. So easily everybody will be attracted towards bitcoin.
Yes, This is how bitcoin is going to be legalized by governments throughout the globe, by getting pressurized by increasing users of this currency. Bitcoin is day by day becoming focus of attention of businessmen and big international companies.

Big online shopping sites like amazon is also now accepting bitcoin which indicates that bitcoin is going to have a great future and so will be that of its users.
Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:33:43 AM

Yes, you are right. currently many people are interested in bitcoin. it felt in my environment. many people are now beginning to follow the development of bitcoin. they are also convinced by investing or other things like bounty hunter will be profitable for them.
of course this can make better bitcoin because the more famous bitcoin in my opinion will be many countries that consider to be able to accept bitcoin as the official currency of the country.
this will be a great advantage for all of us.

when they will check that it is OK to be completely anonymous to buy things then they will add this option.
Indeed off course the rate of interest for bitcoin is expanding step by step with a quick rate and it is more expected that the bitcoin will get most extreme number of clients in the entire world in brief time in future and this will make simple the method for getting to be noticeably national cash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: