Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:07:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing  (Read 11377 times)
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:36:00 AM

Cryptocurrencies are booming now, although a lot of people considered bitcoin as profitable investment rather than currency but its fine,  atleast they buy bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jameswebb

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:40:44 AM

It will keep on getting popular. But if it comes under any regulatory body I don't think e-commerce sites will accept any kind of cryptocurrencies.

If you are so keen about bitcoin and if you are interested in handling our bitcointalk announcement page, please contact us by inboxing us or by contacting us in telegram. You can contact us in telegram through our twitter handle @BoonTech
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:41:56 AM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading
For me, they must accept bitcoin nowadays, because bitcoin is like our own money today just cash out it and enter the amount of money that you want to get. Amazons, lazada and other sites will accept bitcoin in the future but you can use it now by transacting it to the near bank in your hometown convert your bitcoin to money and Alas! you can get it instantly.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:42:15 AM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?

Yes ofcourse the interest about bitcoin is increasing everyday due to its price increasing everyday. shopping sites like flipkart, amazon may start accepting the bitcoins in coming few years as most of the percentage of young generation is using bitcoin forum and earning in bitcoin so, maybe this could lead to accepting of bitcoins by these shopping sites.
cryptolinguist

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:02:04 AM

This is nothing. We have barely scratched the surface. Yes big consumer websites like Amazon have not yet adopted btc but it is closer than you think. It will definitely be a slow progression but it is happening as we speak. Im optimistic for what the next 2-5 years is gonna be like. Its gonna be a historic!!
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:02:55 AM

If I'm not mistaken, Amazon already accepts bitcoin for payment. More and more stores allow you to pay for their goods and services in bitcoins, but they are still a little Sad
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:13:45 AM

As the price of bitcoin is continue going up and as the acceptance of bitcoin is getting more wide then it means that the interest of the people are getting into bitcoin also and there is no doubt that in the next couple of months, the amount of users will grow very high because of the possibility that bitcoin can reach up to 10,000 USD and everybody will be in a panic mode for being a FOMO.
Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:17:02 AM

Cryptocurrencies are booming now, although a lot of people considered bitcoin as profitable investment rather than currency but its fine,  atleast they buy bitcoin.

Lol this is so true. Hopefully that would be the bridge between today and mass adoption tomorrow. Everything has to start somewhere right?
Davisbloom

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:18:17 AM

Amazing... I wonder how high it could get, Just when it seems that's the highest it can go, boom it's higher again 😂
jamirrah

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:19:31 AM

I also noticed that and I also see some friends of mine giving interest on bitcoins. I wont be shock if one day bitcoin with be like as good as cold cash in doing transactions.

Thymoty

Activity: 372

CPLAY Network

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:24:30 AM

I believe sooner or later, online stores like amazon, alibaba, flipkart and others, will receive payments via cryptocurrency,
but cryptocurrencies are more stable like ETH for example ..

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:29:02 AM

Interesting bitcoin I have not seen yet, what is the interest of two years ago, now there is the same thing. Theft events, division events have done a lot to Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin should be a bit more determined.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:29:51 AM

yes as bitcoin's popularity and acceptance are increasing many stores and huge companies are looking forward to bitcoin as another mode of payment but due the fact bitcoin is very young, huge companies can't accept bitcoin as another mode of payment in present bjt we are slowly making a progress anyway as stores slowly accepting bitcoin. maybe in future we will shops that bitcoin.
steadyrice

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:31:07 AM

It's great that the interest is increasing. It increases the legitimacy of bitcoin because increased popularity means trust in bitcoin is increasing as well. Although my fear is that this additional interest may eventually trigger some sort of mass craze, like the dot com bubble, if you will. Because initially people are approaching bitcoin not as an alternative currency or not as an investment option, but rather as a way of making some quick money.

brascopck

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:33:33 AM

Obviously more people interest in bitcoin everyday especially after the bitcoin price increase so high. I don't think amazon will accept bitcoin very soon, we still need more time to get bitcoin being accepted in amazon or other online shops.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:40:36 AM

why they cant accept...they can start accepting bitcoins...is bitoin's value so much less in today's market??

I don't think they will accept it because we can't buy things with currency who is not having stability in terms of prices. I mean just imagine if I'm buying a pen at 0.002 btc today and the rate is 4.5k then it will result my pen price as 0.002 x 4.5k USD. Now, if I'm buying sane pen a week later when the price is 5.5k then my resulting price would be 0.002 x 5.5k. That's a huge huge difference for the price per product per time point in timeline. So there are many things that needs to be consider for a merchant to apply it as payment processor.

enterprevic

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Healthpromag.com

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:43:25 AM

Yea, the interest in increasing because of a lot of reasons and I will just a list a few of the reasons here:
1. Bitcoin is growing faster than it was predicted
2. It is a form of investment and it is better than other cryptos, infact other cryptos follows its trend, if the price increases other cryptos increase in value
3. It guarantees anonymity
4. The monetary value is not fixed as the value changes just like other assets.

margarete11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:44:33 AM

Yes it was and I think was likely continue to increase ,too bad for those people who have already sold their bitcoins I think that the value of bitcoin will double up within next year so let us all Hold our coins and harvest soon in the near future
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:55:47 AM

Yes it was and I think was likely continue to increase ,too bad for those people who have already sold their bitcoins I think that the value of bitcoin will double up within next year so let us all Hold our coins and harvest soon in the near future
well in my part the interest of bitcoin increasing is always there the excitement the thrill the profit is always there .i think the pwrson who already sold thier bitcoin is really feeling blamed .but i think there dicision is not really worst maybe it is worst but only slight.the important is the learning that the experience give to us even if we failed today there are always another day and another chance to gain big huge profit in bitcoin just keep goin.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:00:36 AM

The main reason for the growing interest is its booming price going up and up without any limits known. I see in the coming days more volume as the craze among investors is pretty high level and are expecting good returns as well whatever the price they buy. Henceforth , we may see the coins being accepted by shopping websites if made regulated , that would definitely boost the economies of countries and reduce the cash ratio wherever applicable as cash deficit also plays a vital role in  managing the economy of countries. Volume will be on higher node thats all i can say.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: