Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing  (Read 11377 times)
kakoli akter jhumu

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:47:31 PM

That will be more amazing for bitcoin user when all the supershop will accept bitcoin!! i wish that day will come when there will be no other option to choose other currency but bitcoin.And we will able to purchase whatever we wish Smiley
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:37:13 PM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading

This seems to be true. Not only the fact that a big company such as amazon is try to consider it, but the fact that even the news have grown interest in it and made them felt worthy of making bitcoin a topic on their news.

Yes I am starting to notice this a lot right now. More people that used to dismiss bitcoin are now getting into it because it hasn't gone away and poeple are wondering why. The vast majority of the world still believes in FIAT and this is where a lot of the hesitation and walls being put up come from. Once they realize that it isn't backed by anything and that the Federal Reserve, a private organization, creates fake debt to benefit themselves at the expense of us, they will choose BTC and this is when the transition really happens.
domari

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:40:47 PM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?

The popularity of bitcoin is on the rise, and people's interest in bitcoin is also getting better. I believe online shopping sites like that in the future will use bitcoin to make payments and every transaction. because with bitcoin of course it will be easy. but the drawback is the unstable bitcoin price makes it quite a bit difficult.
cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:49:14 PM

People starting to know the benefits of bitcoin, specifically the positive news in terms of earning money. As it is spreaded, people get more interested about bitcoin. There's no doubt about it.
You are right, The interest in bitcoin is increasing day by day. If they hear some good news about bitcoin they interested too much in this cryptocurrency. Personally, I think if you tell someone who didn't know about bitcoin, that it have a price around 7.7k$ and tell him to other benefits of this coin, I assure to you, he will intersed to much to talk about this topic.

Exactly. Price is biggest indication of the fact that interest is increasing. All the markets work like this. If demand is more than supply, then price rises. If supply is more than demand, then prices goes down. Very simple rule.
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:17:39 PM

Yes may be.  One Bitcoin become the number one popular and interesting online income sector for all currency lover. Present situation about 10%people of all countries realise and know the value and importance of bitcoin.  But in future many people will addict by Bitcoin.
I think yes there is no doubt that investment in bitcoin is increasing. in fact bitcoin is now becoming more popular throughout the world. people now know the importance of bitcoin therefore we can see that investment in bitcoin is increasing. in future we can expect that the investment in bitcoin will increase more and more.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 11:30:02 PM

Yes indeed! More and more people are now becoming aware of the existence of Bitcoin. Though skeptic, they would tend to look into the craze that's been going on. All the advertisements BTC is gaining now contributes to the awareness of the masses. And so curiosity and intrigue would strike their minds knowing many are actually earning with BTC.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:31:32 PM

The price will fall. Alternatively cryptocurrency are better than the bitcoin

It will fall but not that much, bitcoin has been in many times of falling but it proved on how flexible bitcoin is. You don't say that altcoins are better than bitcoin, what is the first coin that started it all and being called as the cryptocurrency? Much respect to the original one where it all started, if it is not for bitcoin these alt coins that you are saying better than bitcoin will not exist.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Crypto_Sting

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:07:48 PM

Earnings on bitcoin are becoming more popular, with every day more and more crypto currency appears on the market, it is necessary to be very vigilant and to choose for yourself an investment wisely.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:20:57 PM

Earnings on bitcoin are becoming more popular, with every day more and more crypto currency appears on the market, it is necessary to be very vigilant and to choose for yourself an investment wisely.

And that is why I am just using and buying bitcoin.  Bitcoin is the most trusted and proven digital currency.  All emerging cryptocurrency are based on bitcoin price. 

Many people needs now to have an extra income aside from their salary.  And bitcoin is the perfect way to have an additional income.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:37:57 PM

And that is why I am just using and buying bitcoin.  Bitcoin is the most trusted and proven digital currency.  All emerging cryptocurrency are based on bitcoin price. 

Many people needs now to have an extra income aside from their salary.  And bitcoin is the perfect way to have an additional income.

I agree, just a small amount of time. This is an ideal option for additional income. Second thing, the higher the price the more willing Smiley.
theeelmusical

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:58:25 AM

The interest of bitcoin has grown very high in the past few months, I think it's because of the price of bitcoin growing very high, so people wants to start earning before it becomes too late.

Yes, many people becomes more interested to Bitcoins as its price becomes higher and higher. Some may have doubt about Bitcoin but majority who have heard Bitcoin, I think, were convinced about it because it is proven. Like here in our country, as the days go by, many people around me are already engaged in Bitcoin and also earning their own money even they don't have still job and that is because of Bitcoin. As Bitcoin's price becomes higher, it can be a good investment for a starter and its growth may however have a large and good impact to the life of those people in Bitcoin industry.
ludygiram1011

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:04:02 AM

Yes, that's right, my friend. I know the latest news, including Amazon, including several shopping sites, and several technology companies, has intended to access bitcoin cooperation. In addition, in some super cities, the city bitcoin ATM is emerging, which is a positive signal.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:18:57 AM

Yes, that's right, my friend. I know the latest news, including Amazon, including several shopping sites, and several technology companies, has intended to access bitcoin cooperation. In addition, in some super cities, the city bitcoin ATM is emerging, which is a positive signal.

I did not hear about it Smiley. Very good news. I hope Bitcoin will soon be recognized as the official currency. In Poland there is still a problem with the Bitcoin payment.
tesla2133

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:04:13 PM

биткoин нeyмoлимo pacтёт в цeнe, ceйчac мнoгo вapиaнтoв зapaбoткa этoй вaлюты
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:08:42 PM

Bitcoin will be those biggest cryptocurrency by advertise capitalization, which as of late hit an record-breaking secondary of $8000 A week ago Also helped by expanding investment for those gurus in the advanced cash. As stated by Cryptocoinsnews, Bitcoin’s exchanging volumes expanded over Japan, south korea Furthermore other business sectors. The japanese businesses accounted for almost 52% about at bitcoin volume, same time the what's to come for US AND the asian continent holds another 17%. Worldwide Blockchain advances corp.

Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:10:11 PM

My interest to the bitcoin is increasing together with the value of the bitcoin that also increasing. Many people are getting more interested to the bitcoin because of the benefits that we can get from bitcoin.

emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:10:31 PM

Well it sure must have been lucrative for most businesses that started early with bitcoin accepted payments. Their money has gone times 5 atleast if they holded.
Maybe Bitcoin will never be accepted at Amazon, maybe another coin will fill that role.
It is an important thing to know how will business companies or owners will be going to open on accepting bitcoin in terms of their transactions. It is a god part on the bitcoin acceptance because if more people will used bitcoin as a part of their transaction, or daily transaction on paying bills , load rents could help bitcoin to develop ad experience growth in terms of price and mode of transactions.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:52:00 PM

Bitcoins rising price is attracting more and more traders/investors towards it.
Merchants from countries where bitcoin is legal have started accepting bitcoins in their trades.
As a result more and more persons started using bitcoins.
People with jobs also getting attracted towards bitcoin, because they think it’s a good tool earn extra money.
Many bitcoin exchanges are now providing valuable information about bitcoin on their websites. This is also creating interest among people.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:08:18 PM

Of course the interest is increasing... we are here and we need money)))  We always look for ways to earn a good money and in a clean way.  And bitcoin is the answer for these things.  Bitcoin gives us such hopes that none of the internet instruments gives us. People get interested with bitcoin because of the fact that it has great value.
miracles-can-happen

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:10:49 PM

What do you guys think..how much higher can bitcoin rise by the end of this year??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: