Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:19:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing  (Read 11377 times)
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:45:56 PM

Interest in Bitcoin is certainly increasing day by day in the whole world. Result is increasing the price of Bitcoin. After ban by china, Bitcoin overcome with in weeks. Now gaining new heights day by day. Today Bitcoin is the most popular way for future investment.
A lot of the people are being very curious about the bitcoin and at the price of the bitcoin will increase more and more. I can see the value and the price of the bitcoin will grow fast and in the future the bitcoin will become the highest value holder currency. I can see the world is the best and the valuable thing to hold for the long time and the wait will not be very much longer now,

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:59:40 PM

Absolutely interest in bitcoin is highly increasing. Not just because of money, but because of a good and fast communication to the other bitcoiner or trader. And because bitcoin has a lot to do not just for our sake but also for everyone's need.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:00:38 PM

when a new thing appears for the firs time people just without any references blame it and say it is not a good thing and after it shows itself the interest rises immediately. Bitcoin is showing huge gains and people benefit from it when they see that even not wealthy people become rich in a short amount of time without being a whale. So it s not surprising that the interest for Bitcoin rises but in the slightest panic or a bad new it will drop again.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:02:22 PM

Im speechless looking at how resilient and strong BTC is
Fud, crazy news, China, banks, forks and no forks Yet its over 7000 usd and looking strong
I used to think that a BTC at 50000 or 100000 thousand was impossible but now I see that it is actually a very real option
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:44:44 PM

Im speechless looking at how resilient and strong BTC is
Fud, crazy news, China, banks, forks and no forks Yet its over 7000 usd and looking strong
I used to think that a BTC at 50000 or 100000 thousand was impossible but now I see that it is actually a very real option
I agree with you bitcoin has shown strong resistance.
But now there is new FUD that BCH is far better than bitcoin and bitcoin will be dead.
And it is skyrocketing the price.
People are Fomo buying bitcoin cash.
But i personally think nothing can stop bitcoin to grow.
Delarock

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:48:06 PM

A llot of people are showing interest and getting into bitcoin for the past few months, it becomes more popular day by day. I guess the number one reason here was its growing value. We all know its rapidly increasing in just a shorter span of time
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:13:37 PM

People is interest in that is rising things.  Actually It is very normal. This is human nature. Bitcoin is rising and can bring money so they wonder bitcoin. they say what is bitcoin where is bitcoin and they search and don't believe that see.

marzuk

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:40:35 PM

There ere more and more are getting interested in Bitcoin and believe, as what you have said bitcoin will be accepted as payment in online shops. I think there are is a high possibility that online shopping sites will accept bitcoin as payment. it is a great thing also that they may be open to other options like this people who have bitcoin will not convert to fiat just to buy something online. It is also convenient to shopper to have more choices. I think that is a win win situation and i cant see nothing wring about that. When Bitcoin comes to the point which its value will stable then there is a high chance hat this will be possible. 
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:16:21 AM

Well it sure must have been lucrative for most businesses that started early with bitcoin accepted payments. Their money has gone times 5 atleast if they holded.
Maybe Bitcoin will never be accepted at Amazon, maybe another coin will fill that role.

Right?! I think about gyft and egifter all the time, those dudes processed millions of dollars worth of bitcoin alone back in the day, when it was sub 1000 (i know i sent them my fair share at least  Grin) but as per op, I dont think this price level is indicative of the level of adoption; this is an easily manipulated market with a bunch of uneducated participants with little formal trading education. hence noobs and bubble, dont expect this to keep up at the same rate forever.

if the price keeps going up like this, these fees are going to hamper this very use case of bitcoin.  Undecided
connesa

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:21:45 AM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading

everyday more and more people are having a big interest about bitcoin.not just because of the high price but the idea that it can trade in and make money easily.i know amazon already accept bitcoin as a payment.sure thing more and more stores will accept bitcoin as payments also.easy,convinient fast.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:55:32 AM

yes until now bitcoin enthusiasts grew rapidly, with price movements from year to year continues to rise into a special attraction to attract many people, and large profit from bitcoin makes bitcoin users increasing
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:39:53 AM

it really shocks that bitcoin price rises this past few months,due to this matter many people start investing others are saving because of sudden changes of value of bitcoin. i think it will really grow in the near future

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:43:07 AM

The future is HERE ! Bitcoin is slowly growing from its initial value. As many people engage in it the more demand it undergoes, According to the law of supply and the demand the price will go up til all demands are occupied.
Ex0ticCIam

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:45:03 AM

Within my organization there are people who are thinking about Bitcoin, however they don't invest, I suppose they simply desired to know what Bitcoin is, there's also people who continue asking me about Bitcoin, and anytime I tell them what's Bitcoin, they usually request, how come I am not a that rich yet, there are also those who requests what Bitcoin is, plus they do commit. The interest n Bitcoin did grew this past weeks, however there are still few who'll believe in Bitcoin, I think it depends on the mind set of people who requests us about Bitcoin, although it's good to understand that people are being interested on Bitcoin this time around, there it's still those who don't accept Bitcoin, if if ever we experienced an individual like that, we ought to just respect their views on move ahead, I think not everyone io shat prepared to take that the long term is here.t
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:54:42 AM

By taking a look at bitcoin chart for the last year, who doesnt attracted  Grin
And it will keep increasing the more people know about tit

Prince Jhay

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:58:03 AM

Yes, because a lot of people are showing interest and getting into bitcoin. it becomes more popular day by day. I guess the number one reason here was its growing value. We all know its rapidly increasing in just a shorter span of time. That value attracts a lot of people, those who want an extra income.
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:03:38 AM

why they cant accept...they can start accepting bitcoins...is bitoin's value so much less in today's market??
because its not time to accept. due of popularity of bitcoin it value is increase or decreasing depend on the demanding or have fork coming. he think the interest is increase it totally Yes because they are solving the problem of bitcoin so the interest is increasing.

RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:49:59 AM

In my opinion, yes the interest in bitcoin is increasing. Because of the price and uses of it. The price of bitcoin is now high and increasing. Many people will have the intention or interest to try bitcoin because of that. The additional of that is the way how you can use bitcoin. 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:52:03 AM

Yes,  bitcoin is widely known now and some main stream media are giving news about bticoin. Also the high rate of bitcoin makes other people to be more interested in investing to bitcoin.

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:52:14 AM

That is true, a lot of people are into bitcoin nowadays, because of sharing and postingo on social networks, televisions featured bitcoin in my country, hope that most online shops are into bitcoin trading, im sure in the future, bitcoin will be widely accepted.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: