Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:15:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing  (Read 11377 times)
The Monkey King

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:37:32 AM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading
Yes, a lot of people are showing a high interest in bitcoin. I think it is because they see that bitcoin is a good opportunity to earn and to save money. They are also welcoming the changes in bitcoin and new technologies really help many people to improve their skills in bitcoin. I can see that in the future, bitcoin community will be popular and will be widely used.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dansmith_99

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:41:51 AM

Everyone was skeptical until they see how well it is doing for people and now they are getting FOMO.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:28:17 AM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?

Bitcoin is slowly gaining popularity especially to the younger generation which accounts to the majority of the people in this world. It is slowly getting traction just because of how bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are creeping into social media and of course on the testimonials of the people using it directly

You are right about bitcoin slowly gaining traction. People interpret the price level and the amount of congestion as "popularity". Bitcoin is barely a household name yet; the reason why we are seeing more traffic is because more people are speculating, not actually being adopted. You may argue that this is the same thing, but to me adoption is using the coin as an actually currency. All this speculative interest is great for us in our fledgling stage; but it will hurt us when we become more mature.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:30:05 AM

By seeing the increase in popularity shopping sites will easily accept payments from bitcoin in the near future due to the safety and fast transaction speeds. Not only shopping sites but vendors too will be interested in accepting bitcoin and eventually it will become a a even more popular global currency.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:23:55 AM

The online sopping websites like amazon are connected to the sellers , if the sellers start accepting bitcoin then it is ok but if amazon take bitcoin from the buyer and give flat to the seller then the price volatility would be a big problem.

miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:45:53 AM

Yes, there are lot of people when they first heard and understand bitcoin they make interest on it. Everyday there are lot of people adding in bitcoin and more people change their career when they heard on how to make money on bitcoin.

dusty rhodes

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:47:56 AM

world population 7.6 billion

total btc 21 million

thats all i need to know right now
Manutax

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:48:43 AM

I have seen a large number of people around me begin to embrace bitcoin and many of them have also become active traders. My beloved is that this trend will continue well into the future
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:51:41 AM

Yes, when you invest in bitcoin lastyear, your interest now will be huge, but dont rush in, bitcoin price will continue to rise again.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:53:32 AM

Bitcoins gains interest from worlwide, so there will be a possibility that giant online shopping sites will accept bitcoin as one of their payment processors. I really hope that this will happen in the near future so that we can use bitcoins to buy our personal needs. Actually there are lot of stores already accepting bitcoin now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:16:49 AM

Bitcoins gains interest from worlwide, so there will be a possibility that giant online shopping sites will accept bitcoin as one of their payment processors. I really hope that this will happen in the near future so that we can use bitcoins to buy our personal needs. Actually there are lot of stores already accepting bitcoin now.

Yes, its so true a lot of people getting interest to bitcoin because they have gain a lot of trust to the public. The continuious compaigning bitcoin by twitter, media sites, and facebook are one of the proof why many investors wants to invest a lot of investment, and a lot of traders getting into trading.
Rebellious

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:23:37 AM

Bitcoin is our future, how more people know about it, the more attention it will get.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:35:55 AM

It because now bitcoin price is moving up probably many people were interested of it and some endorsed to their relatives or even friends to do work in bitcoin to have a extra income.

Sooner or later that will be happen that other online shopping will accept bitcoin as payment, more convenience to pay and safe to transact.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:19:29 AM

It because now bitcoin price is moving up probably many people were interested of it and some endorsed to their relatives or even friends to do work in bitcoin to have a extra income.

Sooner or later that will be happen that other online shopping will accept bitcoin as payment, more convenience to pay and safe to transact.
Bitcoin is getting recognized by almost majority of the people and the price of bitcoin is moving because of the demand that goes into bitcoin and because of bitcoin it makes their life easier because they can easily transact money without paying too much fees and waiting for a long time. If the online shop owners will know bitcoin then they can easily adjust their payment system for adding bitcoin to that.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:22:35 AM

Bitcoin is our future, how more people know about it, the more attention it will get.

That’s true bitcoin will lead us to a brighter future. Everyday bitcoin are increasing both in demand and prices and we all know thah this affect the price since the supply is limited. This is reall the future and people should invest on this good asset.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:53:24 AM

Bitcoin is getting recognized by almost majority of the people and the price of bitcoin is moving because of the demand that goes into bitcoin and because of bitcoin it makes their life easier because they can easily transact money without paying too much fees and waiting for a long time. If the online shop owners will know bitcoin then they can easily adjust their payment system for adding bitcoin to that.

That is primarily the reason on why bitcoin has reached another milestone in terms of price, doubling its price way 4 months ago reaching the $6000 mark. One of the external factors on why bitcoin's price is increasing is due to the constant demands of retailers, acknowledging its potential in the market thus, many are starting to accept it as a payment for their products or services. Sooner or later, the price might even reach the $10,000 mark assuming there are no forks, ICO banning, country prohibitions, or market failure (which inevitably will happen) by next year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:29:45 AM

People want to earn money without any effort and with small investment. If they had invested in Bitcoin, they wouldn't have to worry about working now. I try to encourage my friends to invest in Bitcoin, it's a futureproof investment. I wouldn't be suprised if the Bitcoin price hit $10000 by the end of this year. I was expecting that we will hit only $6000 by the end of the year but know I believe that everything is possible.
Zufox

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:03:58 PM

Now all people, including the leaders of large companies, look closely at bitcoin. This is a new currency, and while it is not very stable, it is nevertheless quite successful in such a short period of time. I think that very soon we will be able to freely pay bitcoin in all large, online and offline stores, cafes, taxis, etc. It is only necessary to wait for this time, but for now - to save the bitcoins and watch their growth. Smiley
elliottflz65

Activity: 134
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:09:14 PM

I'm just hoping all this extra interest and exposure will get big companies to start accepting bitcoin
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:12:51 PM

I agree. More and more people are getting interested in bitcoins. For sure, one of the many reasons is it promotes earnings of fourfolds or more. Earning so much with a little investment is a plus and also seeing its price climbing up so fast, who wouldn't get interested? Whereas for online shopping sites, we can't blame them. The volatility of bitcoin is one good reason for them to think twice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: