Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:49:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing  (Read 11377 times)
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:32:29 PM

Of course it should be fixed, this is a new way to pay for something and the others are interested, because all the good news about bitcoin is common bad news. This becomes more acceptable. Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:36:17 PM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading
The increasing interest of people about bitcoin is due to the unstoppable price of it. Thats the reason i think why a lot of investors and bounty hunters interested with bitcoin. Other than that bitcoin really makes every transaction online at ease.

ramayor

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:43:28 PM

Reasons why interest in bitcoin is increasing are:

1. BTC network is powerful.
2. Sender/receiver's details are impossible to know
3. BTC are finite.
4. You can save your btc in a bitcoin wallet like saving your money in a bank account.  Cheesy
5. Lastly, you can buy/purchased what you want using bitcoin like pizza   Wink
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:45:50 PM

Bitcoin is very popular nowadays. So more and more people are interested into it. And the value of bitcoin is getting higher and higher.  

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:48:14 PM

Many people were already engaging in bitcoin not because they only want to but they can see the potential of achieving their dream using cryptocurrency.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:50:32 PM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?

The mass popularity and the tempting qualities of bitcoin is hard to resist . That is why more and more people are setting their paths towards bitcoin and are investing in it . Looking at the current market value of bitcoin it is hard to avoid the fact that it is going to rise in the future that is why a number of people are tending to invest in bitcoin .
All the multinational companies are also attracted towards the benefits associated with bitcoin that is why it is rumoured that in the near future major companies like amazon , flipkart , e-bay etc may also start accepting bitcoin as means of payment.
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:54:10 PM

Yaa, your thinking is so cool. I am also think about this. It will be great for next generation.  It is future will be brightness   and anyone can prosper in life only by this bitcoin currency  

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:56:46 PM

Most likely, soon all trading partners will accept Bitcoin. In any case, every day of the Bitcoins will learn more and more people, and its popularity is growing.

Sale_man

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:01:17 PM

Bitcoin's value constant and exponential increase made people more and more interested in it all around the world making the list of it's users and holders more and more bigger . No doubt that bitcoin did contribute in the Emoney experience and made a lot of people interested in it due to it's many uses and assets .

crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:01:58 PM

Well, it is not surprising at all. With all these news and hype for bitcoin many people will go towards it and invest on it. With these price surge in bitcoin and increasingly adopted by retailers, many couldnt resist not to invest in bitcoin. We have a great edge compared to those who are fairly new to bitcoin, so why not take advantage from it.We invest in bitcoin and if many people would invest also then bitcoin will still grow exponentially and we can maximize our profits. Bitcoin has a lot more to go, there is still a long journey to tackle and more obstacles to face but until we believe in it then bitcoin will still be the top cryptocurrency.

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:02:51 PM

The interest of bitcoin has grown very high in the past few months, I think it's because of the price of bitcoin growing very high, so people wants to start earning before it becomes too late.
I certainly agree that, the interest of bitcoin has grown very high. In addition to that, as of now bitcoin become more on demand on online market and many people want to earn money by using it. I also agre that the price of bitcoin is one of the reason why people get interested on bitcoin.
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:08:20 PM

yes,people are really developing interest in Bitcoin as the prize increases,investors are on the rush to grab it at it prize now before it raise more than what it is now.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:51:13 AM

yes,people are really developing interest in Bitcoin as the prize increases,investors are on the rush to grab it at it prize now before it raise more than what it is now.
The interest of people in bitcoin is really increasing right now because the value  is fast growing. Many investor are interested to invest. And also it helps to many to earn an additional income to their daily needs.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:53:09 PM

Of course it should be fixed, this is a new way to pay for something and the others are interested, because all the good news about bitcoin is common bad news. This becomes more acceptable. Cool
Of course the interest level of people in bitcoin increasing very fast which is definitely the result of the high profitability as any one invest for income so he is getting income then his interest level improves with the income so I am looking bit coin as the world most popular and profitable crypto currency in the market.

Bitcoin's value constant and exponential increase made people more and more interested in it all around the world making the list of it's users and holders more and more bigger . No doubt that bitcoin did contribute in the Emoney experience and made a lot of people interested in it due to it's many uses and assets .
Yes, there is consistency in the price of bitcoin which is increasing day by day that’s why the investors are taking keen interest in bitcoin among all the remaining virtual crypto currencies prevailing in the market, it is noteworthy that every investor is looking to the profitability and stability of the price which is definitely found in bitcoins.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:03:22 PM

As of now many people start getting interested on bitcoin because they know some people already gain money from using it. In addition to that, I think the number of people who interested on bitcoin will multiply in the future and I think the price of bitcoin will increase because there is a possibility that it will on high demand on online market

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:11:50 PM

That's for sure if shopping sites like Amazon or Flipkart start accepting Bitcoin as payment, then Bitcoin can get a huge market growth. 90% of the world are using Amazon and that will also increase the Bitcoin users as they have to know how to use this currency in order to pay for this.
Silverstone1111

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:18:18 PM

Like you said bitcoin is the future. The technology is surely the leading edge of new creations. We can see the interest about bitcoin is rising in people and more news about bitcoins and other cryptos on the mainstream news. With it's popularity and convenience of transaction the big shopping sites is sooner or later gonna use the technology. But not completely sure they are gonna use bitcoin only !!! If bitcoin in adopted in amazon then oh man it's gonna go so high that bitcoin investor would be over the moon.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:05:17 PM

It's very interesting moment.Cause bitcoin increase day by day.My bitcoin wallet make big.I am so happy for this reason.Bitcoin value increasing.Most of people buying bitcoin for make their day profitable.
lepricoin

Activity: 673
Merit: 112

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:09:32 PM

I think it will be faster than we think. even recently there were no shops where you could buy goods for bitcoin, now it is very rapidly developing. you just have to wait.

bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:12:51 PM

yes , there's more people has interesting in the bitcoin since this months. i think its because its BER months? (i think only) when the ber month's come some people has got a problem in their financial assistance they cant provide their own needed their need extra income because they're salary is enough for the budget of the family they don't have a budget for they're luxuries and we know the bitcoin can help our financial problem just to earn with it without investing. so many people now are get interesting

It is hard not to be interested especially if you see the potential it has. It can actually and really chanhe one's life depending on how you use it and how you earn it. Its profitability is very high, and its marketability is too. There are many pros to it that it overshadows any cons.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: