Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing  (Read 11377 times)
tr3yson

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:23:36 PM

Yes, a lot of people are showing interest and getting into bitcoin for the past few months, it becomes more popular day by day. I guess the number one reason here was its growing value. We all know its rapidly increasing in just a shorter span of time. That value attracts a lot of people, those who want an extra income and most especially those who have enough and right budget to invest in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avilasmith

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:41:35 PM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading
As per my suggestion, an universally adopted wallet, like paypal, would easily solve this problem, shopping sites like flipkart, amazon etc will also be able to adopt quickly to it. This would make payments easy and quick with the help of bitcoin.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:03:57 PM

along with the rising popularity and bitcoin prices are so high that it can attract everyone to use bitcoin for various purposes such as transactions and financial transactions business transactions.
Even with the success of countries that adopt bitcoin will certainly increase confidence in bitcoin so they can join bitcoin and do a variety of business in bitcoin.
Thats true because bitcoin is become popular now, and even the user of it is increasing ,a lots of people now is become have interest to bitcoin maybe because of what they heard about it. Like it help their financial aspect and also changes their way living to those who used bitcoin.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
howtobuy

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:45:38 PM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?

The more buzz around bitcoin the higher incentive for shopping-sites to take it as a payment. I very much believe that the current crypto-hype will be a big push for daily applications.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:25:01 PM

In my company there are people who are interested in Bitcoin, however they do not invest, I guess they just wanted to know what Bitcoin is, there are also people who keep on asking me about Bitcoin, and whenever I tell them what is Bitcoin, they always ask, how come I'm not a that rich yet, there are also those who asks what Bitcoin is, and they do invest. The interest on Bitcoin did grew this past weeks, however there are still few who will believe in Bitcoin, I think it depends on the mind set of people who asks us about Bitcoin, though it is good to know that people are being interested on Bitcoin this time, there will still be those who don't accept Bitcoin, if if ever we encountered a person like that, we should just respect their views on move on, I think not everyone is that ready to accept that the future is here.
imamimam1234

Activity: 316
Merit: 101

The Winner Stands Alone

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:25:38 PM

yeah true, but interest doesn't mean people will buy it but ok, if they are rich enough. How about people who cant afford it with bitcoin price so pumping right now, maybe they can only be the messenger " hey guys btc is to the moon, I have a lot friends like this. Do you interested? yes. do you buy it? think twice. CMIIW Smiley
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:59:59 PM

why they cant accept...they can start accepting bitcoins...is bitoin's value so much less in today's market??
Yes. The bitcoin is making noise worldwide as of now because as you can see the value as of now it reaches the high value that you cannot expected for this year so maybe many investors are investing now in bitcoins.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:10:41 PM

Yes, and i am proud to say that i am one of those people,  i belong to them who get interested with bitcoin because they are always talking about getting good profit with investment in btc, its a good form of investment that will help us in the future. I did not ignore that words bud instead i focus with that and help myself to discover if it is true.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:15:04 PM

why they cant accept...they can start accepting bitcoins...is bitoin's value so much less in today's market??
Yes. The bitcoin is making noise worldwide as of now because as you can see the value as of now it reaches the high value that you cannot expected for this year so maybe many investors are investing now in bitcoins.

Right. There are many people become interested to invest on bitcoin because there is a chance to gain more profit as it price  increases more than they expect. Everyone runs to bitcoin wanting to earn like other who are in it because they seen how that people benefit from it. There is an increase of bitcoin users which cause to increase the demand over the limited supply.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:18:53 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 11:48:27 PM by richminded

Yea , as always. More the prices of Bitcoin increases more people find Bitcoin interesting and start investing in it and probably start investing in it. But then the opposite happens when the prices fall.

The volume of interested people affects the movements of the price since people are now interested to use bitcoin the demand is increasing and it surely affect the price movements. Well i have no doubt about this since bitcoin is really the  future and people should really involve themselves for them to make good money in the long run.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:13:52 AM

Yeah actually, im the one who interest bitcoin because all of my friends is a bitcoin user and they are earning already so that i try to use it. Yes every people a day get interest in bitcoin so that the believer of bitcoin become a day. So that the rate of bitcoin become high every day because if the bitcoin user is increases there is a chance that the currency become high and high...

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:00:38 AM

With the increased interest in bitcoin, it certainly increases the potential for bitcoin to continue to grow, and that's because they understand how much the benefits big of bitcoin in addition to its function as a means of payment transactions,bitcoin also belong to valuable assets because they have such high value for now,
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:13:54 AM

along with the rising popularity and bitcoin prices are so high that it can attract everyone to use bitcoin for various purposes such as transactions and financial transactions business transactions.
Even with the success of countries that adopt bitcoin will certainly increase confidence in bitcoin so they can join bitcoin and do a variety of business in bitcoin.
Bitcoin as a virtual currency is now marching together with its worldwide users and making noise due to its popularity, If you standby on any kind of website on the internet then bitcoin is the most trending topic because it is about money and instant money for those who have dedication to earn on it
and the race now is on how to get bitcoin instantly. So what we are waiting for? lets join the race and earn more bitcoin for the future of our love one's.

b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:07:26 AM

Bitcoin as a virtual currency is now marching together with its worldwide users and making noise due to its popularity, If you standby on any kind of website on the internet then bitcoin is the most trending topic because it is about money and instant money for those who have dedication to earn on it
and the race now is on how to get bitcoin instantly. So what we are waiting for? lets join the race and earn more bitcoin for the future of our love one's.
yes I strongly agree with your opinion for now is being being gathered bitcoin to be utilized for a better future.
people are making the simplicity of bitcoin as an easy and fun transaction.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:22:01 AM

Yes, thanks to the strong support of a huge community of Bitcoin users. We have a tremendous number of people using Bitcoins actively around the world on a day to day basis and it is the strong pillar that sustains Bitcoins and helps to grow further. I would also like to give some credit to the media for covering Bitcoin positively which is helping to build a positive perception among the general public. No doubt that Bitcoin will keep growing in the coming years irrespective of the temporary issues.

It's really unexpected for me that bitcoin able reach another high value on this year. Sadly my people still not interest on bitcoin as in fact , bitcoin become another option for people to make a great investation .
Let's compare to other MLM things while bitcoin show a good and promising value over 7 years !

It doesn't matter if someone is believing in or not because the number of people actively supporting Bitcoin is huge and that number is growing day by day! There is no point in comparing it with MLM because it's the whole different thing, there might be some MLM schemes paying in Bitcoins but it is nothing to do with Bitcoin. I know some people who didn't believe in Bitcoin in early phase and now they are taking efforts to understand it so don't worry about someone around you is not trusting Bitcoin or blockchain, most of them will do it within next 5 years.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:22:52 AM

Nowdays interest on bitcoin is increasing so fast.I just can't believe that in some countries bitcoin is accepted. But I think that's not enough. Bitcoin deserve more.
Bitcoin is the 1st digital currency. And it's price is in high sky. I think amazon and the other virtual market will understand it soon.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
fenugeki

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:24:32 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will be open to big shopping sites as it is very unstable and unpredictable its value might jump a very big amount in just a week and I think that keeps them from opening to it.
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:27:40 AM

It is highly volatile, reason why Amazon doesn't want to accept it yet.
I also have same opinion. The volatile of bitcoin its one reason. Bitcoin is good for trading not for payment. They maybe think like that.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:02:19 AM

The main reason due to which the interest for Bitcoin is increasing is it's rising price .The price is reaching new heights.People are getting attracted towards it's potential and thats why demand for it is increasing which is further increasing it's price.According to the current growth rate we can say that it has a really bright and positive future.A little more stability is required in it's price .If this happens then it is not wrong to assume that it will be used for online shopping.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:18:27 AM

Many people having interest in bitcoin nowadays, like here in my country people here are next to the trend of modern technology following online activities like social media, games and online store yet into bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: