Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing  (Read 11377 times)
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:16:35 PM

I also believe that the number of people who are interested in bitcoin are increasing. As the value of bitcoin rises the number of people who wants to have bitcoin also increases. And sooner or later many business establishment will accept bitcoin as mode of payment because they will know a lot of people are now using bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 01:20:50 PM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading
Yeah bitcoin is likely to be accepted as a payment in amazon by the edge of this year. A lot of people excited bout this.. The growing interest that is willingness towards bitcoin is increasing and thats because of the freaking price and nothing else. Ask people about bitcoin they will either tell you that they don't know what it is or they will say that's price is so and so.. Hell someone said that bitcoin was fucking company. Guess you just can't avoid the existence of dumbasses in this world.

KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:25:49 PM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
Of course, if the amount of people that demand them to add bitcoin as an payment option, they will consider adding it as they will generate profit from that. Bitcoin popularity really booming this year and the future looks very bright especially later after the november fork. More adoption is coming as the userbase is growing.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:37:24 PM

The online companies had taken a big risk when they started to accept bitcoins. Of course they want to adapt with the increasing demand in the market. They are large companies so I think they are capable of maintaining their finance for bitcoin. And they also know that they will gain more profit in bitcoins because of the demand.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:16:21 PM

yes it will be our future that many people using bitcoin and hoping that will accept bitcoin anywhere you go in other countries so we don't need to convert dollar into foreign currency this will bitcoin increase so much.

Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:26:44 PM

Yes this is true and bitcoin rate is effecting peoples too much and due to this high interest of peoples and spreading of this digital currency shoppingsites like flipkart,amazon, alibaba etch will start accepting very soon because they are watching every body wants to move on bitcoin and they will move on in future.
People’s interest in bitcoin is growing every day. In my opinion future business would be in digital currency. And the bitcoin is top rated digital currency now a days. Soon the online shopping sites like amazon, flicker etc. should be accepted by its good features. Actually interest in bitcoin increasing is natural every one want to trade in an easy and secure way, for this bitcoin best for it.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:59:29 PM

why they cant accept...they can start accepting bitcoins...is bitoin's value so much less in today's market??
I think now many people was interested in bitcoin because the value is increasing not less. Bitcoin price is like a rocket up in the sky. Invest and trading is one interested coz you earn in high profitable income. Many people interested now because it so easy to transact and earn more.

Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:46:28 PM

they will eventually start accepting bitcoin for sure. because they will be forced to do it pretty soon.
the decentralization is growing fast and all the centralized businesses like Amazon will die soon. we already have a very good project called "OpenBazaar" which does the same thing but in a decentralized manner and using cryptocurrencies.
when things like this gain more popularity and become easier to use they will take the market pretty fast out of the hands of businesses like Amazon.
They are not forced to adapt but they will definitelt be adapting it, just to see how much improvement it got from the recent and past years that passed. They will really adapt not because of the improvements but also because of its special features offered and the benefits of the ones who uses it.
ennovy22

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:41:31 PM

Well bitcoin is volatile. There's no such exact rate, it is always volatile. The amazon maybe don't want to accept it because of that. Example, you want to buy something on the amazon at that hour the 0.002 btc is ranged at about 550 php and the price is 0.002 but bitcoin is volatile and your exact money is just .002 and it decreased its value how could you buy that? But let's see maybe amazon might bite it. 

________________EBCOIN________________        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                  TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                TELEGRAM                 ▬▬▬▬
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:43:47 PM

The interest of bitcoin has grown very high in the past few months, I think it's because of the price of bitcoin growing very high, so people wants to start earning before it becomes too late.
With the increasing value of bitcoin prices more and more people are looking to use bitcoin .. because they know bitcoin is very profitable and helps its financial .. besides promising bitcoin can be invested for in the future .. the longer bitcoin prices skyrocket, so Of course they want to know and use bitcoin ..
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:54:39 PM

Yes, that's true. The Number of people who use Bitcoin is increasing. Since Bitcoin can be used by anyone, even if they are student or unemployed. On your Computer or Mobile Device. however, I haven't heard any rumors that Bitcoin will be accepted by any shopping sites. Maybe they're already thinking about it. But I strongly agree with you, that Bitcoin will be the next generation's future. As long as we have Internet I believe that Bitcoin will stay.

Dan D. Lion

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:16:33 PM

Yes, that's true. The Number of people who use Bitcoin is increasing. Since Bitcoin can be used by anyone, even if they are student or unemployed. On your Computer or Mobile Device. however, I haven't heard any rumors that Bitcoin will be accepted by any shopping sites. Maybe they're already thinking about it. But I strongly agree with you, that Bitcoin will be the next generation's future. As long as we have Internet I believe that Bitcoin will stay.

You said the number of people who use Bitcoin is increasing.  Although I think that's probably correct, how do we know this?  We can look at buy and sell volumes on charts, but how would we determine if its actual usage in transactions is increasing?

Also I don't think any giant retailer that is currently hugely profitable, like Amazon, will adopt Bitcoin capability in the forseeable future because of its volatility and the chance of losing money in the short term.  They simply don't need to take that chance right now.  But if the volatility diminishes, look out.
shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:51:26 PM

Yes, thats right, bitcoin is always increasing and it must be continue increasing in the future. bitcoin is always growing up. People needs to extra income, because their salary is not enough for their life ,So they can extra earn from bitcoin,

r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:18:26 PM

yes it is true. interest in bitcoin is increasing and it is gaining international fame. There is an event that happened where the twitter account of the brother of kim kardashan got hacked and it tweeted about bitcoin. but even before that bitcoin popularity is steadily increasing probably because the concept is fascinating and we all can make money out of it. and to think of the main goals why bitcoin is created is amazing too. If you know the real reason then I think you will fully support it too.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:28:00 PM

[/quo

We are definitely in the adoption stage! Awareness and soon adaptation by the global community. It is change that has cone to stay! I was just telling someone this evening as regards what I now know as regards Cryptocurrency, a new folder has been opened up my brain and I will be having a meeting with some friends too to spread the news. Likewise, I believe same with be going on around the world. The results are evident and it is speaking loud and clear. It is gradually being accepted, time is telling.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:29:16 PM

There is no doubt about the fact that Bitcoin is increasing day after day, and that shows its volatile nature that leads  most company or shopping sites not to accept it as a mode of payment.  The volatility of Bitcoin is so high that one can loose his or her within a short period of time and one can equally get double of your money within a short period of time.
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:10:59 AM

A lot of people are showing interest in bitcoin, I think its because they see bitcoin as a good opportunity to earn. They/we are welcoming the changes, new technologies for we forsee that in the future bitcoin community will be popular and widely used all over the world.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:04:04 AM

I think all E-commerce platforms will accept digital coins payment soon. Because Cryptocurrency is a new thing for anyone even Government. They need time to update their rules and set up their system. Keep calm and wait! Grin

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
MotulDiesel

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:18:44 AM

In general, the rate of bitcoin prove that bitcoin is unstable and affect easily by many reason. Howver, i still interested in the increasing of bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin will be more popular and accecpted in countries. Shopping website accept bitcoin as a real money - new kind of money, everyone can go to the mall and buy whatever they want by bitcoin.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:28:20 AM

Bitcoin is slowly gaining popularity especially to the younger generation which accounts to the majority of the people in this world. It is slowly getting traction just because of how bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are creeping into social media and of course on the testimonials of the people using it directly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: