Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:05:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing  (Read 11377 times)
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:23:37 AM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading
Yes, for sure many online shops will accept bitcoin for payment in the near future. It is not impossible since some shopping site open their door already for bitcoin. I guess after 3-5years bitcoin will consider as payment in stores.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KeeKit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:27:09 AM

This is true. Interest in bitcoin is increasing. More and more people are very intrigued and very excited get more information about it. It also a high time to invest so people can secure their future. A lot of cryptocurrency are now emerging but nothing still beats one of the best, Ethereum! Let me add that the Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking
the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT.
star19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:30:01 AM

Yes bitcoin interest is very first growing. Now a Days many company accept bitcoin for his service. Many E- Commerch Site accept bitcoin and Thare are so many Advertising site accept bitcoin, in this reason bitcoin interest is increase day by day.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:33:04 AM

Yes true the interset of bitcoin is increasing it is because they know that they can profit  in bitcoin that's what they get attract the  money they get especially the value of bitcoin is big.

It's a sure thing to happen if people start to know and want to have bitcoin the more days there will be more populations for those who play bitcoin. Wink
Zastria

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:42:52 AM

With the development of bitcoin world and rising prices, bitcoin fame may not be in shoppingsite alone but can penetrate taxi online, I think in the future with digital money we can do anything
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:37:41 PM

In near future, not only amazon or other buy and sell sites will accept Bitcoin as a payment, small to enterprise class, and any nature of business will accept Bitcoin.

With Bitcoin, transaction made easily. without spending extra payment.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Razmirraz

Activity: 1260
Merit: 401

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:50:36 PM

Shoppingsites will be more active in order to stay connected with consument by adding payment services using bitcoin. Because, if receiving a payment with bitcoin they will get customers as well as more transactions.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:56:20 PM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
the growing bitcoin attracts one's desire to invest bitcoin, especially with the fantastic bitcoin price people will not waste the time to invest bitcoin
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:04:44 PM

Bitcoin is more popular crypto currency in crypto world. Though the price of it is not stable but bitcoin is stable and we can depend on it. Bitcoin is not acceptable all over the world but now many people and organization working for to make Bitcoin acceptable.
smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:05:14 PM

It will be great if shopping sites like amazon, flipcarts accept bitcoin as a payment gateway. Because if they accept it people will become more interested in bitcoins. But for this bitcoin price have to be stable otherwise they can't use them. Because of the bitcoin price goes down suddenly they will in loss.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:13:42 PM

Yeah you are right, in our country there are some topics in news about bitcoin and I think that is another way to inform people what bitcoin trully is. And I hope online stores will accept bitcoin too.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
rickyleatham

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:26:28 PM

recently we have seen the price of bitcoin rise very high, it has reached a new record of bitcoin price, because there is a fork on 16 november so many people are trying to own bitcoin pushing bitcoin price higher than ever, so this will be a good time to sell bitcoin for interest now.

BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:57:03 PM

As we can see the value of Bitcoin is getting high that's why many people has interest in Bitcoin because of it's hassle free investing and easy to earn money.
lady-odyvan

Activity: 126

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:23:44 AM

Yes, it's true. we can see how much it cost now and our interest will increase   Grin but unfortunately now is too expensive to buy it as for me

Xabad

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:34:22 AM

It is really increasing as you can see on the improvement on its price, it only means that the demand is really getting high because more and more people are getting into bitcoin. And expect for it to go higher and higher on the coming months.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:40:28 AM

You very on point. Its so true. Those that were initially against it are now investing in it and information about bitcoin is spreading like wide fire.
Loremipusum

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:50:57 AM

Yes because people are more starting to know about bitcoin since its price increased to 7.5k dollars people want money fast and they see that this is the fast way so they start but they should have started way longer i think.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:02:20 AM

Interest in Bitcoin is certainly increasing day by day in the whole world. Result is increasing the price of Bitcoin. After ban by china, Bitcoin overcome with in weeks. Now gaining new heights day by day. Today Bitcoin is the most popular way for future investment.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:04:47 AM

Yeah you are right, in our country there are some topics in news about bitcoin and I think that is another way to inform people what bitcoin trully is. And I hope online stores will accept bitcoin too.
People are interested because bitcoin price is increasing fast, the higher the price is, the more people will ask about bitcoin, there is no better investment for now, that isn't bad at all, because it might result in increasing demand and higher price.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:12:56 AM

People are interested because bitcoin price is increasing fast, the higher the price is, the more people will ask about bitcoin, there is no better investment for now, that isn't bad at all, because it might result in increasing demand and higher price.
well i believe  bitcoin getting interested each day because  it is  now the number one source of an extra income using internet.it is really better than any kinds of networking.because bitcoin is not a networking you dont really have to create your network you only have  to work on it and make focus on it.i believe  bitcoin users are increasong because they earn on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: