Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:28:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631710 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 10:43:17 AM

I wanna add one caveat to my "Bitcoin will die soon" theory:

Judging by China's actions and how deep they're into Bitcoin I don't think they're gonna let Bitcoin die so easily.

So although I still think Bitcoin will die [and ixCoin will take over] I'm now starting to see that Bitcoin's death will take some time.

So ixCoin should rise easily [above $3] "very soon", which to me means in a matter of a few months, and then there will be a battle between ixCoin and Bitcoin which "will take some time" and that battle will [eventually] be won by ixCoin.

So the only change I wanna make is that Bitcoin will NOT die in the next 30-60 days, that's just not possible with China in the picture but ixCoin will rise up during the short timeframe I felt Bitcoin's demise would come and ixCoin will eventually kill Bitcoin but it will take some time.

So we will have 2 major digital currencies battling it out on the global stage and those two will be Bitcoin (XBT) and ixCoin (XIC).  BTW, none of these currency symbols have been issued yet and nobody on the planet has yet to even utter a word about any currency being given the symbol of XIC.  This is all purely my personal conclusion.

ixCoin is today at roughly 2 USD pennies ($.02).   I'm calling for ixCoin to go at least past $3 in the next few months.  That's a minimum 150 fold or 15,000% return if I am correct.  It took Warren Buffet nearly 40 years to get 100 fold on his best stock, Coca Cola.

Any more exact than that and I'd be a prophet.  Lol.

That's more potential money than you'll ever make on Bitcoin so saddle up boys cause time is running out.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
CYPER

Activity: 812
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 12:16:20 PM

So although I still think Bitcoin will die [and ixCoin will take over]

That is the most absurd thing I have read on these forums to date.
Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 02:32:54 PM

You should read more of Vlad's posts.  You haven't seen anything yet  Smiley

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 06:52:55 PM

Is it as absurd as when I said 3 weeks ago that bitcoin would be at par or higher than pure gold within 12 months?  Bitcoin was at $140 then.

Lots were calling me insane then too.

Or when I said it's gonna get the public ETF license?

Tons called that impossible and absurd.  It hasn't happened yet but it will and that will take bitcoin up to $5,000-$10,000, depending on how this new competition turns out.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 06:54:46 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2013, 07:09:23 PM by DeathAndTaxes

Is it as absurd as when I said 3 weeks ago that bitcoin would be at par or higher than pure gold within 12 months?  Bitcoin was at $140 then.

Nope nobody was.

Or when I said it's gonna get the public ETF license?  Tons called that impossible and absurd.  It hasn't happened yet but it will and that will take bitcoin up to $5,000-$10,000, depending on how this new competition turns out.

Nope nobody said that made you isane either.  Although $10K is debatable. Maybe it happens, maybe it doesn't but nobody claimed you were insane for saying that.

Find a single post to cite as a reference.  People call your insane shit, insane.
CYPER

Activity: 812
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 07:07:23 PM

Is it as absurd as when I said 3 weeks ago that bitcoin would be at par or higher than pure gold within 12 months?  Bitcoin was at $140 then.

Nope nobody was.

Or when I said it's gonna get the public ETF license?  Tons called that impossible and absurd.  It hasn't happened yet but it will and that will take bitcoin up to $5,000-$10,000, depending on how this new competition turns out.

Nope nobody said that made you isane either. 

Find a single post to cite as a reference.  People call your insane shit, insane.

+1
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 08:08:04 PM

Is it as absurd as when I said 3 weeks ago that bitcoin would be at par or higher than pure gold within 12 months?  Bitcoin was at $140 then.

Nope nobody was.

Or when I said it's gonna get the public ETF license?  Tons called that impossible and absurd.  It hasn't happened yet but it will and that will take bitcoin up to $5,000-$10,000, depending on how this new competition turns out.

Nope nobody said that made you isane either.  Although $10K is debatable. Maybe it happens, maybe it doesn't but nobody claimed you were insane for saying that.

Find a single post to cite as a reference.  People call your insane shit, insane.

Hahahaaaa.  This is gonna take me but 3 seconds.  I'll be right back.  Lol.

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 08:11:01 PM

It's funny how you talk about this ETF, but are like 3 weeks behind the actual news on it, then claim what has already happened was your magical thought you had a week after it actually did

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 08:12:38 PM

It's funny how you talk about this ETF, but are like 3 weeks behind the actual news on it, then claim what has already happened was your magical thought you had a week after it actually did

You fucking idiot, I have been saying the ETF was gonna happen months ago when the pros were laughing on tv.

Try thinking an original thought once, you might enjoy it.

Edit:  you're nothing but a douchebag hater. 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 08:28:52 PM

Nope nobody was.

I can't pull up all the times I was called crazy or insane on Cryptsy but here's a few from Bitcointalk and there's more but I really don't wanna go back 6 months and sift through thousands of posts.

Xanis

October 24, 2013, 05:20:23 PM
It wasn't.
He has some crazy conspiracy theories.

Wolf0
Today at 7:47

You know, he does believe it. The scary thing is, I'm starting to wonder if he's onto something. That, or his madness is contagious.

DigitalIndustry
Today at 6:24

That's insane , oh wait....

I actually hope that's not true , Vlad you should have gone long Quark friend .

Xaltotun
November 19, 2013, 1:33am

Holy shit, you're insane.

Bold, so much bold makes me believe you're more insane than I thought.

Ixcoin (does a search), what?! No way, you're more insane than I could even imagine being insane.

Hazard

November 19, 2013, 05:40:13 AM

You are insane. Especially after every single agency came out and said they do not plan to interfere with bitcoin any more than the law requires.

This is what I found in just 3 minutes to show you how full of shit you are.

You wanna see more examples?  Go though the last 6 months of posts as I was called crazy or insane for my theories from the beginning and now few are coming back to say I was right.

And that douchebag spots keeps saying the same stupidity:  even a broken clock is right twice per day.

He's been saying that about me for 3 months now.  How many twice per day does that make me right. 

Hahahaa, what a jealous idiot.  He's gonna make a ton of money from my advice but can't man up and give me credit.  Watch what he says when the ETF becomes a reality.  Oh, he knew all about it he just didn't wanna say anything.  Hahhaaaaa.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 08:30:36 PM

You fucking idiot, I have been saying the ETF was gonna happen months ago when the pros were laughing on tv.

Like I said...clueless on actual facts. Thanks for further proving my point  Smiley

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 08:30:51 PM

Yeah they are calling you insane .... FOR ALL YOUR INSANE SHIT.  Not for the sane (but highly dubious) examples you posted.

Saying "the banks" are going to buy up IXC for billions = insane
Saying the world government is going to take over Bitcoin = insane
Saying IXC is going to kill off Bitcoin = insane (and also a contradiction to the prior two claims).

Lots of people call you insane.  I have called you an idiot and a sleazy used car salesman trying to pump IXC.  

I never said nobody has called you insane.  I said nobody has called you insane for saying Bitcoin will go up in price or that the ETF will be sucessful.  Find a QUOTE from anyone disproving that.  TRY READING A POST BEFORE YOU RESPOND.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 08:34:26 PM

Yeah they are calling you insane .... FOR ALL YOUR INSANE SHIT.  Not for the sane (but highly dubious) examples you posted.

Saying "the banks" are going to buy up IXC for billions = insane
Saying the world government is going to take over Bitcoin = insane
Saying IXC is going to kill off Bitcoin = insane (and also a contradiction to the prior two claims).

Lots of people call you insane.  I have called you an idiot and a sleazy used car salesman trying to pump IXC.  

I never said nobody has called you insane.  I said nobody has called you insane for saying Bitcoin will go up in price or that the ETF will be sucessful.  Find a QUOTE from anyone disproving that.  TRY READING A POST BEFORE YOU RESPOND.

Now you're back tracking.  You're a liar.

Read your post.  You said post a single instance where someone called you insane for your theories.

You said:  "nope nobody was".  Was what?  Calling me insane.  

That's exactly what I posted and now you're saying you meant to say something else.

You're a dishonest, insecure, argumentative idiot.  I'm pretty sure I know which idiot you are on Cryptsy chat

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 08:37:24 PM

Like I said...clueless on actual facts. Thanks for further proving my point  Smiley

You muppet dropout.

Let me see you have some balls and sell all your ixCoin and post a pic.

That's right, you know I'm right you gutless coward.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 08:39:55 PM

Edit:  you're nothing but a douchebag hater.  

Like I said...clueless on actual facts. Thanks for further proving my point  Smiley

You muppet dropout.

Dropout? Lol

My ixcoin is sitting in wallets that I don't even care to and most likely never will open. Merged mined garbage that has been long forgotten and not cared about. You are very angry today, must be the creeping realization that you have to tell your wife you lost thousands more of her dollars, huh?

Oh, and by the way. Starting ETF talks are so 2012

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 08:43:01 PM

Like I said...clueless on actual facts. Thanks for further proving my point  Smiley

You muppet dropout.

Dropout? Lol

My ixcoin is sitting in wallets that I don't even care to and most likely never will open. Merged mined garbage that has been long forgotten and not cared about. You are very angry today, must be the creeping realization that you have to tell your wife you lost thousands more of her dollars, huh?

You fucking idiot.  It shows how little you know.

The words ETF and Bitcoin were not uttered in the same sentence at any point in 2012.

Please, genius dropout, post just one link where anyone in the media was suggesting an ETF in 2012 for Bitcoin.

Lying sacks of shit have to keep lying to cover up their own stupidity.  You can't just admit you have no clue.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 08:52:19 PM

You muppet dropout.

Dropout? Lol

The words ETF and Bitcoin were not uttered in the same sentence at any point in 2012.

Please, genius dropout, post just one link where anyone in the media was suggesting an ETF in 2012 for Bitcoin.

Lying sacks of shit have to keep lying to cover up their own stupidity.  You can't just admit you have no clue.

Not sure what makes you think I dropped out of anything, but ok. Insults without facts make you look both stupid and ignorant, just so you know. Educate yourself before trying to school the ones that know much more than you  Wink

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 08:54:19 PM

You muppet dropout.

Dropout? Lol

Not sure what makes you think I dropped out of anything, but ok. Insults without facts make you look both stupid and ignorant, just so you know. Educate yourself before trying to school the ones that know much more than you  Wink

I can just tell you're a dropout.

Where's the link with the Bitcoin ETF from 2012?

Come on, you know more than me.  Teach me.

Bhahhahaaaaaa. 

Idiot.  No wonder everyone calls you a scammer and a liar.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 08:56:08 PM

You muppet dropout.

Dropout? Lol

Not sure what makes you think I dropped out of anything, but ok. Insults without facts make you look both stupid and ignorant, just so you know. Educate yourself before trying to school the ones that know much more than you  Wink

Come on, you know more than me.  Teach me.

Bhahhahaaaaaa.  

Idiot.  No wonder everyone calls you a scammer and a liar.

And on this note, you are no longer worth my time. Good luck telling your wife you guys are broke once more because you lost her money. Again. Maybe this time you can sell your trailer home instead of a truck to buy more

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 09:11:47 PM

You muppet dropout.

Dropout? Lol

Not sure what makes you think I dropped out of anything, but ok. Insults without facts make you look both stupid and ignorant, just so you know. Educate yourself before trying to school the ones that know much more than you  Wink

Come on, you know more than me.  Teach me.

Bhahhahaaaaaa.  

Idiot.  No wonder everyone calls you a scammer and a liar.

And on this note, you are no longer worth my time. Good luck telling your wife you guys are broke once more because you lost her money. Again. Maybe this time you can sell your trailer home instead of a truck to buy more

Thanks for that link showing you're not lying about Bitcoin and the ETF in 2012.

Bhahahahhaaaa. 

Lying sack.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: