Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:22:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631710 times)
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 04:02:13 AM

Maybe you fail to realize that this is a merged coin and that what gives it value as compared to other coins.   If you remove the miners subsidize then merge miners will drop this coin and nobody will be moving the transactions.  

I studied the code a bit,  it appears that best case, I can get an update 0.8.x version out in a week!

--------------------

I don't understand how you felt a new coin [legitcoin] which nobody knew about and was not merge mined would do fine without a subsidy but ixCoin, an old and well known coin - a coin which many miners are vested in and is merge mined for free would fail without a subsidy.

Either way, we have until mid 2015 to change the protocol [hard cap and end date] so I definitely do not want to mess with it until it's absolutely necessary.  We will know much more in the coming months about what new miners are looking for in a coin and more importantly - what larger investors and hedge funds are looking for.  

Because after Bitcoin pulled off what most thought was impossible (hitting $1,000) and after Bitcoin gets an ETF license, you can bet large investors and also hedge funds are gonna look at reverse engineering Bitcoin and at which existing coin would have the best chance to repeat Bitcoin's success and I have already stated the numerous reasons why I felt these guys would lock-in on ixCoin, which were the exact reasons I chose ixCoin out of the now 100+ alt coins, to be the next huge crypto hit.

So there is plenty of time to change the protocol and hard cap and it would be a mistake to do it now before we see what real investors are looking for.  Right now the majority of people in these coins have not been professional investors but rather computer and software type guys and hedge fund-type investors, those are a different breed as we will soon find out.

I have not revealed to you the details of legitcoin, so I can't explain to you why zero miner subsidy works for such a coin.  I have not released it yet because I am still trying to figure out how best to re-distribute the coin.

iXcoin however must have a subsidy.  That is why it is merged mine.  That is why it is more valuable that other SHA256 coin.   You remove this feature, then you will see instant death.    I think there is something you don't understand about crypto coins.  The hash rate secures the network, remove it and the network is extremely vulnerable.   ixcoin interestingly enough because it is merged mined has the fourth largest hash rate.   This hash rate is greater than PPC ( a coin worth of 20 million USD).   

Anyway, I'll be working on the new 0.8.x version of iXcoin.    This is the first step in legitimizing the coin. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 06:20:37 AM

Maybe you fail to realize that this is a merged coin and that what gives it value as compared to other coins.   If you remove the miners subsidize then merge miners will drop this coin and nobody will be moving the transactions.  

I studied the code a bit,  it appears that best case, I can get an update 0.8.x version out in a week!

--------------------

I don't understand how you felt a new coin [legitcoin] which nobody knew about and was not merge mined would do fine without a subsidy but ixCoin, an old and well known coin - a coin which many miners are vested in and is merge mined for free would fail without a subsidy.

Either way, we have until mid 2015 to change the protocol [hard cap and end date] so I definitely do not want to mess with it until it's absolutely necessary.  We will know much more in the coming months about what new miners are looking for in a coin and more importantly - what larger investors and hedge funds are looking for.  

Because after Bitcoin pulled off what most thought was impossible (hitting $1,000) and after Bitcoin gets an ETF license, you can bet large investors and also hedge funds are gonna look at reverse engineering Bitcoin and at which existing coin would have the best chance to repeat Bitcoin's success and I have already stated the numerous reasons why I felt these guys would lock-in on ixCoin, which were the exact reasons I chose ixCoin out of the now 100+ alt coins, to be the next huge crypto hit.

So there is plenty of time to change the protocol and hard cap and it would be a mistake to do it now before we see what real investors are looking for.  Right now the majority of people in these coins have not been professional investors but rather computer and software type guys and hedge fund-type investors, those are a different breed as we will soon find out.

I have not revealed to you the details of legitcoin, so I can't explain to you why zero miner subsidy works for such a coin.  I have not released it yet because I am still trying to figure out how best to re-distribute the coin.

iXcoin however must have a subsidy.  That is why it is merged mine.  That is why it is more valuable that other SHA256 coin.   You remove this feature, then you will see instant death.    I think there is something you don't understand about crypto coins.  The hash rate secures the network, remove it and the network is extremely vulnerable.   ixcoin interestingly enough because it is merged mined has the fourth largest hash rate.   This hash rate is greater than PPC ( a coin worth of 20 million USD).  

Anyway, I'll be working on the new 0.8.x version of iXcoin.    This is the first step in legitimizing the coin.  

I'm not a computer guy but I do understand how cryptos work which is why I said for some time now that Scrypts are dead because sha will allows be more secure as ASICS make it that way.  And merge mining adds the final nail in the coffin for scrypt coin.  Unless of course they get ASICS but it has to be soon which I doubt will happen.

That's fine, but please don't make any changes to the end date or the hard cap.  Let's wait a few months to see what all these new investors coming in right now think of all these coins.  There's enough to mine for nearly 18 additional months - so let's see what the new and large investors like about ixCoin, if anything.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:31:30 AM

--------------------

I have not revealed to you the details of legitcoin, so I can't explain to you why zero miner subsidy works for such a coin.  I have not released it yet because I am still trying to figure out how best to re-distribute the coin.

iXcoin however must have a subsidy.  That is why it is merged mine.  That is why it is more valuable that other SHA256 coin.   You remove this feature, then you will see instant death.    I think there is something you don't understand about crypto coins.  The hash rate secures the network, remove it and the network is extremely vulnerable.   ixcoin interestingly enough because it is merged mined has the fourth largest hash rate.   This hash rate is greater than PPC ( a coin worth of 20 million USD).  

Anyway, I'll be working on the new 0.8.x version of iXcoin.    This is the first step in legitimizing the coin.  

I'm not a computer guy but I do understand how cryptos work which is why I said for some time now that Scrypts are dead because sha will allows be more secure as ASICS make it that way.  And merge mining adds the final nail in the coffin for scrypt coin.  Unless of course they get ASICS but it has to be soon which I doubt will happen.

That's fine, but please don't make any changes to the end date or the hard cap.  Let's wait a few months to see what all these new investors coming in right now think of all these coins.  There's enough to mine for nearly 18 additional months - so let's see what the new and large investors like about ixCoin, if anything.

Ok.  I understand your concern about changing the hard cap.

How about a compromise, that is the subsidy rate halved at a certain block chain and continue to be halved until we reach 2033?   

I think it is best for ixcoin to address the looming 2015 hard cap.   

BTW, does anyone know which pools currently support merge mining with ixcoin.  I know ghash,io does, but what about the rest? 

For ixcoin to make a hard fork, we need a lot of testing prior it to get into the pools, plus we need to coordinate that rollout with the pools.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:05:07 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2013, 02:21:34 PM by FrictionlessCoin

Folks!

I am making very good progress with the 0.8.5 client of iXcoin.  

Progress so far:

* Update to latest Bitcoin client's code (done)
* Switch away from LFnet to another IRC server
(in progress)
* add seed nodes  ( does anyone have a list of seed nodes )?

I'll be running tests in the next couple of days.

Stay tuned!

Since iXcoin has doubled since we started discussing this port,  I would appreciate some help.

Send bounty to:   xm7RZfDQyiYqFQZ6Q9ZgtSkX9e8uBJ3SLY

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 04:30:57 PM

I0Coin should be simple to modify to make a new version of IXCoin.

It already has merged mining, it also has fixes for the RAM problems caused by the older ways of approaching merged mining.

It is based on recent bitcoin code.

Basically all the merged mined coins all are waiting to be updated based on I0Coin so that they can all stop being RAM hogs and will have recent modern code.

If you make a hard fork of IXCoin you are just antoher clonecoin, not IXCoin. IXCoin is the way it is, the way it has always been, and its prices are based on that presumably, including its recent rising in price.

Some idiot who seemingly is not even aware of all the problems of the old merged mining code, nor that I0Coin has new fixes to fix the RAM problems, making a clonecoin  loosely based on IXCoin does not seem helpful at all. Just more pointless and maybe deliberate ignorance. (Why not actually research instead of just jumping in to try to hijack an old classic coin with your favourite clonecoin theories and ignorance of what is actually going on in the merged mining code field?)

This all has been said umpteen times over in many merged mined coin threads.

Just take I0Coin, with all the new fixes that every merged mined coin needs (as all will be RAM hogs more and more without it, it is merely that the faster block times ones showed the RAM problem sooner than the slower block time coins), and update all merged mined coins to that. Noticing, hopefully, though, which that has already been done for and which so far only have the dirty fix done not the full fix.

Please don't send donations to that idiot who evidently has no idea what is really going on in the merged mied coins, especially don't promote the idea of forking an established coin with his new fake version that has the economics screwed around with as the economics is the coin, the whole point of IXCoin, if he wants endless making of coins he has groupcoin and coiledcoin and devcoin for that. IXCoin stops, its know, people buy it anyway.

He just will be sabotage-ing all the people who, depending on the fact no one will be able to minet more soon, have been trying to position themselves in preparation for that time.

Not everyone wants to back coins minted by third parties, some prefer that the coins they back are the coins they minted and sold, so that they know they have the "reserves" to back them with. They cannot do that if cointerfeiters are to just go on printing more of the damn things.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 04:35:36 PM

I0Coin should be simple to modify to make a new version of IXCoin.

It already has merged mining, it also has fixes for the RAM problems caused by the older ways of approaching merged mining.

It is based on recent bitcoin code.

Basically all the merged mined coins all are wating to be updated based on I0Coin so that they can all stop being RAM hogs and will have recent modern code.

If you make a hard fork of IXCoin you are just antoher clonecoin, not IXCoin. IXCoin is the way it is, the way it has always been, and its prices are based on that presumably, including its recent rising in price.

Some idiot who seemingly is not even aware of all the problems of the old merged mining code, nor that I0Coin has new fixes to fix the RAM problems, making a clonecoin  loosely based on IXCoin does not seem helpful at all. Just more pointless and maybe deliberate ignorance. (Why not actually research instead of just jumping in to try to hijack an old classic coin with your favourite clonecoin theories and ignorance of what is actually going on in the merged mining code field?)

This all has been said umpteen times over in man merged miend coin threads.

Just take I0Coin, with all the new fixes that every merged mined coin needs (as all will be RAM hogs more and more without it, it is merely that the faster block times ones showed the RAM problem sooner than the slower block time coins), and update all merged mined coins to that. Noticing, hopefully, though, which that has already been done for and which so far only have the dirty fix done not the full fix.

-MarkM-

This is exactly where I'm performing my changes out of.  I'll also take a look at groupcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 04:38:12 PM

This is exactly where I'm performing my changes out of.

Then what is all the crap about modifying a recent bitcoin?

And screwing the economics / schedule of the minting?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 06:40:59 PM

--------------------

Ok.  I understand your concern about changing the hard cap.

How about a compromise, that is the subsidy rate halved at a certain block chain and continue to be halved until we reach 2033?  

BTW, does anyone know which pools currently support merge mining with ixcoin.  I know ghash,io does, but what about the rest?  

For ixcoin to make a hard fork, we need a lot of testing prior it to get into the pools, plus we need to coordinate that rollout with the pools.

Absolutely no change to the protocol or hard cap.  NONE.  

I will not download any new client and your work will be for nothing.

We have nearly 18 more months, we can change the hard cap next year with plenty of time to mine more coins.

Don't you understand that the biggest advantage ixCoin has is the fact that people will see it IDENTICAL to Bitcoin.

Please, please leave the protocol alone.  If ixCoin doesn't sky rocket in the next six months I will personally pay you to do the hard cap alteration.  But for now, please, do not change anything besides the necessary code updates.

Thanks!

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:42:54 PM

This is exactly where I'm performing my changes out of.

Then what is all the crap about modifying a recent bitcoin?

And screwing the economics / schedule of the minting?

-MarkM-

Read through your last piece... appears you're accusing me of being an idiot without verifying any facts.

I'm working on upgrading IXC to the latest version of Bitcoin.  

What's wrong with that?   In fact, news about this upgrade almost doubled the price of IXC.  

Just because I am working on other coins, doesn't disqualify me on making a contribution to IXC.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:45:38 PM

--------------------

BTW, does anyone know which pools currently support merge mining with ixcoin.  I know ghash,io does, but what about the rest?  

We have nearly 18 more months, we can change the hard cap next year with plenty of time to mine more coins.

Don't you understand that the biggest advantage ixCoin has is the fact that people will see it IDENTICAL to Bitcoin.

Please, please leave the protocol alone.  If ixCoin doesn't sky rocket in the next six months I will personally lay you to do the hard cap alteration.  But for now, please, do not change anything besides the necessary code updates.

Thanks!

I will try to make it as identical in protocol as the current version.

However, there are BIPS in the new code that I will have to disable.

We however need to discuss how when these Bitcoin changes are going to go into the chain.   Like schedule like a month from the 0.8.2 client release to have the different improvements get activated.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 06:48:01 PM

--------------------

Please, please leave the protocol alone.  If ixCoin doesn't sky rocket in the next six months I will personally lay you to do the hard cap alteration.  But for now, please, do not change anything besides the necessary code updates.

Thanks!

I will try to make it as identical in protocol as the current version.

However, there are BIPS in the new code that I will have to disable.

We however need to discuss how when these Bitcoin changes are going to go into the chain.   Like schedule like a month from the 0.8.2 client release to have the different improvements get activated.

Thank you.

Mark, can you comment on this?

On the bright side, it may be this code update or maybe a coincidence but the run to ~$10 I've been calling for in the next 30-90 days appear to have started.  

I hope everyone got at least the $50 I've been pushing for.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:03:35 PM

Thank you.

On the bright side, it may be this code update or maybe a coincidence but the run to ~$10 I've been calling for in the next 30-90 days appear to have started.  

The problem for IXC for the longest time has been that the developer has not updated the code for over 2 years!!!

At least with my work on this, there some semblance of activity and maintenance.

Honestly,  a thankless job.  I get heckles from the peanut gallery without even a cent of IXC sent to me as thanks.  Oh well,  typical crypto-community.

PROGRESS REPORT:  I'm loading in the entire IXC block chain with the new 0.8.5 client!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 11:18:52 PM

Thank you.

The problem for IXC for the longest time has been that the developer has not updated the code for over 2 years!!!

At least with my work on this, there some semblance of activity and maintenance.

Honestly,  a thankless job.  I get heckles from the peanut gallery without even a cent of IXC sent to me as thanks.  Oh well,  typical crypto-community.

PROGRESS REPORT:  I'm loading in the entire IXC block chain with the new 0.8.5 client!

I contacted the couple guys who said they would pitch in plus what I was gonna pitch in and I'm waiting to hear back.  I know it won't be a lot but hopefully ixCoin will keep going up and then it will add up to something.

Thanks again.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 11:28:01 PM

Just n FYI, I think the doubling overnight was the continuance [and acceleration] of the influx of new investors.

I've been tracking DGC which was at par with ixCoin last week and even though DGC has been in free fall for months now it too doubled overnight for no reason.

So new money is coming in just like I said and this trend will build up in a massive way in the coming months and many will try to speculate on the next Bitcoin as they realize they missed the boat.

And this is where ixCoin has the biggest advantage and stands alone:  it is a perfect identical clone of Bitcoin with more liquidity.  And the fact mining ends in 15 months should only add to the hysteria.

ixCoin should continue doubling every 1-2 weeks from here on out on fresh speculative money and once it pops over $1 it will appear like a credible coin at which point a banker or hedge fund can easily take it over ~$10 in a matter of weeks.

I think the spark to take this up another level will be either an imminent Bitcoin ETF license or some big name hedge fund or Venture Capitalist putting real money not only into Bitcoin but also another alt coin, like ixCoin.

That would lend much needed credibility to alt coins and bring in millions in fresh dollars nearly overnight.

iampingu

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:29:35 PM

Posting here so i can read the updates to an interesting thread. Oh and stalking vlad.

Need your predictions more than ever now!
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:07:39 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2013, 01:29:18 AM by DeathAndTaxes

And this is where ixCoin has the biggest advantage and stands alone:  it is a perfect identical clone of Bitcoin with more liquidity.

You keep saying that but it is not true.  

IXC lacks support for P2SH, multi-sig, dust prevention.  On top of that it is missing about two dozen security and performance enhancements.  It uses the older flawed database system.  It has a different minting rate,  support to miners will drop to zero aburptly, and it has an unknown future in the case of cheap ASIC based 51% attacks if miners drop it from merge mining.

By your logic every single altcoin is a perfect identical clone of Bitcoin.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:26:53 AM

Thanks.

Fundamental question: what impact is your work going to have on this coin, in the short and in the long term?

Thanks for your 'thankless job'

Of course it is long term.  You want to invest in a coin that keeps up with latest updates.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:29:04 AM

And this is where ixCoin has the biggest advantage and stands alone:  it is a perfect identical clone of Bitcoin with more liquidity.

IXC lacks support for P2SH, multi-sig, dust prevention.  On top of that it is missing about two dozen security and performance enhancements.  It uses the older flawed database system.  It has a different minting rate, inflation, and unknown future in terms of security against 51% attack and revenue model for miners.

That's why 0.8.5 upgrade is important.  It inherits all the latest benefits of Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 02:36:16 AM

IXC lacks support for P2SH, multi-sig, dust prevention.  On top of that it is missing about two dozen security and performance enhancements.  It uses the older flawed database system.  It has a different minting rate,  support to miners will drop to zero aburptly, and it has an unknown future in the case of cheap ASIC based 51% attacks if miners drop it from merge mining.

Here we go again, splitting hairs and then you'll switch and bend your story to make it fit.

You techies really miss the big, huge, gigantic picture regarding what's really going on.

I didn't call all these crazy predictions and get them right by thinking like you guys and the smart money just beginning to come in now think like me, not you engineer, programmer types.

Investors like me don't give a shit about services, features, devs, multi sig, P2SH, power windows, anti lock breaks or any other shit which is irrelevant at this point or can be easily added later (if necessary).

The masses coming in right now are looking at one thing:   Which one of these ShitCoins is as close to Bitcoin as possible cause odds are that will be the best bet for the next big coin.

That's it, it's that simple!!!!!

And the masses look at the simple and obvious things because they do not understand the rest. 

Therefore they're looking at the amount of coins out which affects future dilution, they look at the dev name and see that hey, it's a Japanese guy just like that Satoshi guy, they look at the block time and the fact the coin is also deflationary (which means it will most likely go up instead of being inflated like the dollar), they look at the name to see if it's something decent or catchy (for this reason I'm certain ixCoin will go on to be called xCoin - and for this reason some coins like digital coin, gold coin, etc, will have large unexplainable spikes in price) and they look for how they can mine this coin (and surprise, this Bitcoin clone can be mined for free with Bitcon).

So in this regard, ixCoin is the closest identical clone to Bitcoin.  It's really that simple but you people keep thinking that the masses who barely know how to use word and investors who know even less are gonna come in here and invest based on this tech jargon.  That's total bullishit and the spikes in most alt coins of the past few days should have proved this but it seems some of you are really thick headed.

ixCoin is the closest thing and the only alt coin which can be compared, side by side, with Bitcoin and be marketed as the next Bitcoin on its many similarities.

But you go buy your coins based on features and services and all the bullshit tech jargon nobody in this world will care about and I will continue with my investment theiries cause so far I've kicked all your asses in my predictions and I have made what seemed like impossible poredictions.

And I stand by my latest impossible prediction:  ixCoin will go to ~$10 in the next 30-90 days.  And the only way this is possible, given ixCoin has nothing to offer in technical terms (ie. features, services, dev, etc.) is if I am correct and some high profile figure [or hedge fund] comes out and says exactly what I'm saying [and invests in ixCoin] or the masses together come to this same realization - the former is more likely since the masses are clueless.

So be smart, regardless of what coin you're holding, don't sell as this tidal wave of new speculative millions is just beginning and it will build massive momentum into Christmas and will continue well into Q1, 2014 and it will make today's prices look like a total steal.

Bitcoin today is ~$800, DGC ~$.05, LTC ~$10, and ixCoin ~$.07.

Do not sell for a 10-fold unless you invested $100,000+.  A ten fold will be nothing come next year.  Hold out for 100 fold, especially if you own ixCoin as that will bring 500 fold (50,000%) and more.

Mark it!

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:45:10 AM

Only problem IXC isn't any "closer" to Bitcoin than any other altcoin.  Period.  IoC as pointless as it is, is "closer" to Bitcoin.  Hell just about any SHA256 based coin is "closer".   Being closer is worthless but even if it wasn't IXC still doesn't fit the profile.

But you go buy your coins based on features and services and all the bullshit tech jargon nobody in this world will care about and I will continue with my investment theiries cause so far I've kicked all your asses in my predictions and I have made what seemed like impossible poredictions.

Funny guy. I mined and held Bitcoins when they were $2 ea.  They probably cost me closer to $0.80 in produce.  So keep on kicking asses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: