Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:00:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7019 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

I see the sales have just begun? What bonuses are provided for early investors? Will they receive privileges for using the platform?

Well, the crowdsale will give extra bonus for the early investors the best privileges that they will receive is they can get more tokens for joining the crowdsale now and more profit in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

Wow. I've just read their Crowdsale Structure and could you believe it that if you are holding their 150IR tokens that is equivalent to 1eth. And what if you are holding more or did buy more in their pre ico sales and token sales, isn't that a big value? Congratulations to all those who participated in their bounties, you did a great job that's why you will get a high rewards. I just couldn't believe how Ignite Ratings really get this far maybe because of the dedication of the devs that's why the project is being bless.
Yes, they have a very high increase in their coin value and many people have got massive profit from the project. They also have a interesting and noticeable crowdsale which is high as compared other projects. Good luck to the team and for its investors too.
So, probably investors should help this platform by participating in the crowdsale which have a very good amount of discounts of their token. This project is getting the popularity of the people so investig into this project will be a good decision.

Yes, investor should join the crowdsale now because they can get  good bonus for joining the crowdsale, this is the chance to get more tokens. I hope many investors will join it now.
Ignite rating is a very descent platform and a promising project which will be the future reliable source of investors in terms of rating. Moreover, their crowdsale is nearly coming so investors has still a chance to participate.
Efta321

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

good news that ico for this project is continuing of course hope all of us untum the success of this project, good luck for this project good luck.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:33:51 PM

Token Sale starts yesterday. Hopefully, this will have a better and positive outcome. And by the greatness and potential of Ignite Ratings, there is no doubt that this will receive a lots of positive feedbacks from the crypto currency community. Keep up the better performance of this project and it will surely lead to an amazing outcome sooner or later. I am looking forward to the whole team working on this project and as well us to the success of this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

Anyway, is their website is down or just me? My internet connection is too slow for these days. May I know what is the current rate of the crowdsale? However, can I buy some of their with my little amount of ETH?

I think the website is ok, just check your internet connection  Grin

well crowdsale include 10.000.000 Igrt, but in this amount is already the bounty's, etc inclusive.

for 1 Eth you get 150 Igrt, if I am not wrong ?

and there is a minimum investment of 1 Eth. I think ...
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:17:35 PM

A great start and I think many will support this project, many now can take part in the rating I have done very well.
Ignite Ratings is a great start lalready and also i think that this will have a great future ahead. Also many peoples will surely support this project including me as i find the project much beneficial for now. This will surely give me good profits in the future due to its innovative and good concept. Hope the project goes well.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

Anyway, is their website is down or just me? My internet connection is too slow for these days. May I know what is the current rate of the crowdsale? However, can I buy some of their with my little amount of ETH?

Probably a weaker server is used for the website, the crowdsale prices should be there on the front page of this ANN thread I'm guessing if you cant open the site
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:16:56 PM

The project idea is very unique.ignite rating is decentralise platform based on the blockchain technology.i belive that this project will very usefull for all people in future.And also become more profitable.
All of you of course described correctly. But absolutely to all people this project will not suit. On one simple reason - far from all people study and are keen on cryptocurrency, many live by old life and go to work. to them such platform is simply indifferent, unfortunately.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:18:43 PM

Ignite ratings has brilliance written all over it. I wish to see them successfully carry this out.
I will exactly agree with your opinion and with this statement of yours has been doing a great job ever since it was created and hope it will do the same.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:05:07 PM

Wow. I've just read their Crowdsale Structure and could you believe it that if you are holding their 150IR tokens that is equivalent to 1eth. And what if you are holding more or did buy more in their pre ico sales and token sales, isn't that a big value? Congratulations to all those who participated in their bounties, you did a great job that's why you will get a high rewards. I just couldn't believe how Ignite Ratings really get this far maybe because of the dedication of the devs that's why the project is being bless.
Yes, they have a very high increase in their coin value and many people have got massive profit from the project. They also have a interesting and noticeable crowdsale which is high as compared other projects. Good luck to the team and for its investors too.
So, probably investors should help this platform by participating in the crowdsale which have a very good amount of discounts of their token. This project is getting the popularity of the people so investig into this project will be a good decision.
Actually there is no tokensale date and it seems like icobench ico crowd sale period is still unknown please update this and also icobench need tokensales information so also the public and i think your site too is 0days on token sale

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:52:27 PM

Ignite ratings is prominent like knowledge is power with their genuine ratings which help many investors to consider Ignite ratings with complete trust as they much consider no secret chats and genuine ratings with a crowd gathering.
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:40:22 PM

The ICO has just started. I think it's a good time to take part in Crowdsale. By investing now, you can make a good profit if the project succeeds.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:08:55 PM

Success is one of the keyword it can lead the project if only the spread of the word is well accurated on the right people. Well, mostly, on newbies would be helpful to see them involved in this.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Jedie22

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

I saw the youtube video showing what the ignite ratings interface will look like. Willl this be a trading platform? do we have an ETA when it be ready?
Where do you find YouTube video link of  Ignite Ratings?
Can you give me the link of  Ignite Ratings video???

Same here bud, can you please give me a link? as I want to know more about this project because for me having a video can add on my understanding. I hope by having this project will help us on how to choose the best ICO which base on their rating.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:53:48 PM

I see that Ico started yesterday, it's excellent. I hope it will pass more than successfully. Can I find out the price of your coin today?
If i dont have mistake, this price of Ignite rating token now is 1 ETH = 150 IGNT. Not cheap to buys but worthy.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:19:34 PM

150 IR would be equivalent to 1 eth. That is huge. Holding little IR would cost much. Probably this will getting bigger after this crowdsale. We must saved kore IR so that our future will become more brighter.
Yes, this price make me have a little think about Ignite Ratings. Actually i have registered their telegram bounty and white list. But i dont know when i will receive them?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:31:34 PM

Proud to be a hand with Ignite ratings as it is the world first truly decentralized and self-regulating investment intelligence and ratings platform powered entirely by crowd source platform, its genuine ratings with no care really helps many investors and for its deserving policies better to invest.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:43:00 PM

Crowdsale is live and the good thing is no Minimum contribution which mean you can invest any amount you want, not all project provide this opportunity for small investor.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:07:00 AM

Crowdsale is live and the good thing is no Minimum contribution which mean you can invest any amount you want, not all project provide this opportunity for small investor.
It might be good to set up the ICO with no minimum contribution but I think with that terms its kind of weird, mostly small investors will put their small amount of money to this project, not the big investors.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:18:41 AM

Success is one of the keyword it can lead the project if only the spread of the word is well accurated on the right people. Well, mostly, on newbies would be helpful to see them involved in this.

Well it depends on the promotion and bounty campaigns that they gonna launched if there is? Mostly for now they are focus on social media.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: