Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 04:02:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18805 times)
msukairi

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:36:07 AM

When you purchase Arena Space token, the holder will have a privilege to be prioritize in Arena Space services and also will get a discount up to 30% when purchasing its products.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:46:11 AM

It would be nice if they have an arena space in the Philippines there is a lot of people who love to play there's a lot gamers too but I think the problem they may encounter here in the Philippines is slow internet connection. And this kind of project will be good also to the people who don't have friend they can make their way to become happy even they don't have friend and it is really worth the free time to spent in the arena space you can explore even you are in the same location. I am happy that there's an arena space project I will keep support this project.
Yes, that's the only thing that may encounter here in philippines are so slow the internet connecrion but many will benefit this project. Good to know that there's a kind of project, I am excited to try it.
That's true many people will benefit this kind of project because they want to try something new that arena space can provide they experience the realistic games with the help of virtual reality.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:59:27 AM

Arena Space would really be the best attraction of the country. I hope this would also be part of amusement theme park. Hoping to also be open here in the Philippines.
Yes you're right that some of people here in philippines are not enjoying anymore because the place are getting boring. It will be big impact if it will have an arena space in philippines they like to try new something also the gamers will love it.
If arena space open here in the Philippines not only the pilipino will benefit here but also foreigner it can be a tourist attraction.
vinceB

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:16:00 AM

This is a great example to people who are facilitated by exploring. you don't have to go anywhere just drop by at arena space.

It will surely give a wonderful experience for everyone who visit Arena Space parks because it uses an advance technology in a one place and provide a realistic games with the use of VR technology.

I Totally agree with you. Arena Space will be a leading platform on VR parks in no time.
We see that technology is evolving one of the proofs is VR technology that you can play in arena space park.
yeah our technology is advance i think in the future we will be use vr for practicing professionalism like driving a airplanes
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:16:11 AM

Arena Space would really be the best attraction of the country. I hope this would also be part of amusement theme park. Hoping to also be open here in the Philippines.
Yes you're right that some of people here in philippines are not enjoying anymore because the place are getting boring. It will be big impact if it will have an arena space in philippines they like to try new something also the gamers will love it.
If arena space open here in the Philippines not only the pilipino will benefit here but also foreigner it can be a tourist attraction.
Yes it is possible to become a tourist  attraction as far as i know there are 6 VR park so there are some plcaces that you can play i hope they open here in the Philippines.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:25:59 AM

This is a great example to people who are facilitated by exploring. you don't have to go anywhere just drop by at arena space.

It will surely give a wonderful experience for everyone who visit Arena Space parks because it uses an advance technology in a one place and provide a realistic games with the use of VR technology.

I Totally agree with you. Arena Space will be a leading platform on VR parks in no time.
We see that technology is evolving one of the proofs is VR technology that you can play in arena space park.
yeah our technology is advance i think in the future we will be use vr for practicing professionalism like driving a airplanes
Nothing is impossible may be in the near future that will happen, thats cool if ever happen imagine you can practice driving without thinking of accident.
vinceB

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:29:33 AM

Nothing is impossible may be in the near future that will happen, thats cool if ever happen imagine you can practice driving without thinking of accident.
yes that will be good and a lot of help in our country or in the whole word imagine your'e practicing in virtual reality
vinceB

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:33:07 AM

I've read that there was a coffee shop in the park thats. good after you play there's a lot of place you can go
yes i read that too its not all about vr park they have something like that to rest
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:40:00 AM

Just saw the video and it looks so much fun and exciting, I cant help but imagine myself trying their VR parks, I always wonder how it feels to be in the same situation as my character whenever I play. Surely this project will be a big hit to other countries.
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:23:13 PM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.
I hope so too.im sure this kind of project will hit in the Philippines because many pilipino or let's just say millennials they want something new that arena space can provide.
if it ever happens much people will visit there this includes the lover, this is gonna be the perfect date for them that surely will enjoy to each other.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
beast_rough

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:35:41 PM

Just saw the video and it looks so much fun and exciting, I cant help but imagine myself trying their VR parks, I always wonder how it feels to be in the same situation as my character whenever I play. Surely this project will be a big hit to other countries.
It feels fantastic, for sure, I've visited some VR attractions before, but I've never  seen parks, which are filled with it, and Arena Space is going to give everybody opportunity to get a fantastic experience and visit such an unusual amusement park, and, moreover, to become a part of it's creation
Kazuyukie

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:58:33 PM

Wow!This is gonna be fun, Instead of wasting my time playing computer games it is better to just go to the VR park and enjoy the virtual reality technologies this is gonna be my awesome experience that will happen in my life Cheesy

feel free to bring your family and friends along since they're offering multiplayer VR, I'm sure you guys will enjoy this activities. i hope that they start a franchise here in our country so i can try it out.
very fun project, i would love to see how much impact they will cause to the amusement industry because to be honest most traditional amusement park becomes boring due to the fact that they don't improve their services.

this is why i really think it will catch the attention of the customers, after all its not just a typical park you'll see everyday.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:03:48 PM

When you purchase Arena Space token, the holder will have a privilege to be prioritize in Arena Space services and also will get a discount up to 30% when purchasing its products.

Another reason to invest in Arena Space, you'll not just be a priority, but you have discounts as well.

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:44:36 PM

done reading the whitepaper. in my opinion, the market that arena space is saturating is quite small unlike in real estate and banking.although the demand for new excitements arise, there is only one segmented market that ar space ia targeting, the gaming sector which is quite small. are the tokens used on transaction will go back to the circulation
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:50:03 PM

Another reason to invest in Arena Space, you'll not just be a priority, but you have discounts as well.

the project sounds lame to me.please justify how investors would seriously invest on,this kind of project
beast_rough

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:18:13 PM

done reading the whitepaper. in my opinion, the market that arena space is saturating is quite small unlike in real estate and banking.although the demand for new excitements arise, there is only one segmented market that ar space ia targeting, the gaming sector which is quite small. are the tokens used on transaction will go back to the circulation
I don't think, that the gaming sector is small, it has been developing at a frantic pace in recent years
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:24:13 PM

I think it fine, when we try to reach something big let start it with some little but strong concept and yet what i have read is this ARena Space already have one place so they brave enough to expand and introducing their product to worldwide. Anyway it is just opinion so i think safe to trust our own research better than listening to other.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:40:59 PM

I've read that there was a coffee shop in the park thats. good after you play there's a lot of place you can go

This is a good bonding place for the big boys like me. Keeping the bonding while experiencing the new technology and other stuff in late quarter of 2017 or early quarter of 2018. This makes sense , specially in holiday season. More time to create memories in adventuring the virtual technology. Thanks Arena Space for making our old imagination become reality. The right track of success hopefully be yours Arena Space.
pharaoh_848

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:43:20 PM

⚡⚡Follow ARena Space!⚡⚡

https://medium.com/@ARenaSpace/
Medium
Arena Space ICO – Medium
Read writing from Arena Space ICO on Medium. . Every day, Arena Space ICO and thousands of other voices read, write, and share important stories on Medium.

https://twitter.com/ArenaSpaceICO
Twitter
ArenaSpaceICO (@ArenaSpaceICO) | Twitter
The latest Tweets from ArenaSpaceICO (@ArenaSpaceICO). VR parks ARena Space. After the ICO will open 5 parks in Las Vegas, Barcelona, Moscow, Dubai, B...

https://www.facebook.com/ArenaSpaceICO/

https://www.instagram.com/arenaspaceico/
Instagram
Arena Space ICO (@arenaspaceico) • Instagram photos and videos
3,251 Followers, 1,314 Following, 45 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Arena Space ICO (@arenaspaceico)
edited

⚡⚡Subscribe leave a like and comment!⚡⚡

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8_Hs4NF0XbD7ASo6oTZ7bw

YouTube
Arena Space ICO
ARena Space - этo ceть типoвыx VR пapкoв paзвлeчeний, paзвивaeмыx пo вceмy миpy - нa cтapтe мы oткpoeм 5 пapкoв в Пeкинe, Дyбae, Бapceлoнe и Лac-Beгace, Mocк...

Thank you!

rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:01:20 AM

I was thinking if what are the games that they will launch.
I think more on multiplayer games, so that you can enjoy playing games with your family,friends and bf/gf for sure.
They are family oriented since this is an amusement park, this is a good way of bonding with your family.
Any list of games or activity?

I also want to see if they have listed all of their available games but I think they offer a lot and different kinds of games genre. you can check their video below

Imagine role playing in a star wars themed gamein vr, that would be really awesome! The inner geek in me is rejoicing!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: