Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:18:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:06:55 AM

For anyone who want to know the project Arena Space , feel free to visit and read here ; https://arenaspace.io/ , there is so much information you can get and know about their project and the people behind this ICO.
thank you for sharing this information, i will read this article to know it better and also about the team looking forward for more updates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:16:07 AM

when will they be launched in the Philippines ..?? i am  curious how low class people can afford this type of gaming.. 

The Arena Space choose Moscow , Dubai , Beijing , Barcelona and Las Vegas . We can say that all of them are rich country . I doubt they will prioritize Philippines in giving such a high class service. But then again I will be more thankful to the people that makes this project if they consider Philippines . I wish we can have and experience VR technologies in the park. That will be cool and awesome experience.
I felt sad for the reason that they did not prioritize the Philippines because they know that a lot of people can't afford their kind of entertainment. Maybe if a lot of Filipino will invest to them, they will reconsider to create a branch here in the Philippines,
Another probable reason could be that cryptocurrency is not that highly-known in the PH. If they will accept both real money payment and ARena Space token, their park will still have a good chance in PH. However, we are promoting crypto-based payment here. So, I think they will be prioritising countries that accepts or recognise cryptocurrency.
I see, I hope also that they will accept the real money or Philippine peso because even a lot of people want to experience Arena Space but they don't have tokens, they can't still play it.
I agree with that. I am also thinking if they could make feature wherein customers can exchange mobile credits to ARena Space token. Got this idea from other ICO's as some of them are/will be implementing that kind of feature.

Many Filipino's aren't cheap though. It's just that they don't have enough knowledge on what's happening on crypto-scene as cryptocurrency is not yet popularised in PH.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:27:28 AM

when will they be launched in the Philippines ..?? i am  curious how low class people can afford this type of gaming.. 

The Arena Space choose Moscow , Dubai , Beijing , Barcelona and Las Vegas . We can say that all of them are rich country . I doubt they will prioritize Philippines in giving such a high class service. But then again I will be more thankful to the people that makes this project if they consider Philippines . I wish we can have and experience VR technologies in the park. That will be cool and awesome experience.
I felt sad for the reason that they did not prioritize the Philippines because they know that a lot of people can't afford their kind of entertainment. Maybe if a lot of Filipino will invest to them, they will reconsider to create a branch here in the Philippines,
Another probable reason could be that cryptocurrency is not that highly-known in the PH. If they will accept both real money payment and ARena Space token, their park will still have a good chance in PH. However, we are promoting crypto-based payment here. So, I think they will be prioritising countries that accepts or recognise cryptocurrency.
I see, I hope also that they will accept the real money or Philippine peso because even a lot of people want to experience Arena Space but they don't have tokens, they can't still play it.
I agree with that. I am also thinking if they could make feature wherein customers can exchange mobile credits to ARena Space token. Got this idea from other ICO's as some of them are/will be implementing that kind of feature.

Many Filipino's aren't cheap though. It's just that they don't have enough knowledge on what's happening on crypto-scene as cryptocurrency is not yet popularised in PH.

Good idea. That will be efficient for those who are not aware of the cryptocurrency and it will play a great role to both the customer and ARena Space market. Smiley
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:29:31 AM

Yeah exactly. Many of us can afford this but the only problem is most of us are not capable to understand how cryptocurrency are working. Good suggestion, they should allow their customer to have an exchange rate of token and actual money.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:10:46 AM

An entertainment park for virtual reality sounds pretty impressive idea. a lot of people are now really into virtual reality so i won't be surprised if this project attract tons of customers and investors.
yes i think so too. VR is one of the most advance in entertainment industry.
Thats right virtual reality is the most advance entertainment right now you can experience a realistic games.
as of now, a lot of amusement and some entertainment house already introduce VR technology, they offer some of services with VR technology.
They are starting using VR technology in amusement park because they need to upgrade their system. Kids nowadays are very "techy" and some are looking for a good graphics and sound effects.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:39:51 AM

VR arena is one of the coolest ICO ive encounter, they already have a lots of branches around the world, this Virtual Reality project will hit the market bigtime.

Obviously it have a lot of investor in space arena. Because its a realistic and amazing idea to make business on Virtual Reality. Add the point of NO discrimination of age and even height is doesn't matter as long as you want to experience it. No one gonna stop you, just enjoy and do as much as you can in Arena Space park.
The people behind this Arena Space are brilliant when it comes in making a business. They intend to relate their business/project in techbology because they know that a lot of people are inclined with the technology. Aside from that, advancement of technology are in trends now a days.

Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:14:33 AM

this arena space project will surely be popular here in phiippines. they have a big customer which is the children.. this is the big costumer of arena that will help them to be outstanding to other amusement park. with the new technology they have, it has a big advantage to other. salute to this new technology

Surely, but of course lets hope that they will open arena space in this country. I can see the virtual reality are starting to become more popular in Philippines.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:23:28 AM

An entertainment park for virtual reality sounds pretty impressive idea. a lot of people are now really into virtual reality so i won't be surprised if this project attract tons of customers and investors.
yes i think so too. VR is one of the most advance in entertainment industry.
Thats right virtual reality is the most advance entertainment right now you can experience a realistic games.
as of now, a lot of amusement and some entertainment house already introduce VR technology, they offer some of services with VR technology.
They are starting using VR technology in amusement park because they need to upgrade their system. Kids nowadays are very "techy" and some are looking for a good graphics and sound effects.

Exactly, I noticed also that this generation is actually open with this kind of technology, and since cryptocurrency is starting to get a hype now, Arena Space actually added a blockchain payment system. surely there is a lot of customers for this Virtual Reality park.
King of the North

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:51:55 AM

I wish they will make a new idea in VR that can go under water. and a new room for that kind of VR like aquarium
pharaoh_848

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:54:41 AM

I wish they will make a new idea in VR that can go under water. and a new room for that kind of VR like aquarium
Great Idea! to see the wonders of the sea! for adults as well as for kids Cool
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:14:44 PM

this arena space project will surely be popular here in phiippines. they have a big customer which is the children.. this is the big costumer of arena that will help them to be outstanding to other amusement park. with the new technology they have, it has a big advantage to other. salute to this new technology

Surely, but of course lets hope that they will open arena space in this country. I can see the virtual reality are starting to become more popular in Philippines.

Arena Space is expanding their parks around the globe so lets hope that some investor from the Philippines will make a franchise so we can experience the fun and excitement through this technology.

bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:22:55 PM

Good idea. That will be efficient for those who are not aware of the cryptocurrency and it will play a great role to both the customer and ARena Space market. Smiley
may be they can offer a service that will change money  to crytocurrency. so we can afford to use the VR here i philippines.  they should be more eager to build a park here in philippines. a lot of people wants to use and experience this kind og gaming.
MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:06:25 PM

I watched on youtube that some VR entertain users under the sea but never saw anyone that is using VR under the water so it is a wonderful idea if they build one of this on their parks.

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:59:38 PM

I watched on youtube that some VR entertain users under the sea but never saw anyone that is using VR under the water so it is a wonderful idea if they build one of this on their parks.
Yeah it sounds funny but actually it is a great suggestion. If it will happen, it will add more entertainment and adventure to the customers. I am sure that this VR under the sea will be the reason for the people to keep coming back to Arena Space.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:48:02 PM

they already have a lot of branches. it means that arena space is already popular. no doubt about that because the project is very cool. there are lots of gamers all over the globe.
Yes that's true, not only popular but also very in demand today. Since this kind of entertainment is very good in terms of effects and the images is very real.
yes they have 6 branches if im not mistaken, they already popular.
That's right they already have sone branches and sooner or later it will add more branches because Arena Space will expand their business and I think their target is to have atleast one branch in every country.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:43:14 PM

Yeah it sounds funny but actually it is a great suggestion. If it will happen, it will add more entertainment and adventure to the customers. I am sure that this VR under the sea will be the reason for the people to keep coming back to Arena Space.
Yes this will be good and funny because majority of the people are not able to explore in the sea but this kind of having a vr in under water it would be nice at all I am sure people will love it.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:47:29 PM

I hoping that they will. Because some of the Filipino are deserve a new something entertainment and I am sure that they will love it. I will support this project for the better future of everyone.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:04:13 PM

they already have a lot of branches. it means that arena space is already popular. no doubt about that because the project is very cool. there are lots of gamers all over the globe.
Yes that's true, not only popular but also very in demand today. Since this kind of entertainment is very good in terms of effects and the images is very real.
That's right they already have sone branches and sooner or later it will add more branches because Arena Space will expand their business and I think their target is to have atleast one branch in every country.

You're right that Arena Space is planning to build parks in different countries and the successful of Crowdsale will help them to speed up the process of expansion.

Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:57:28 PM

This is a lunch of a product and they need market, so I think it would be wise to launch their product in a place where there is actually a market or where there are people who would spend money to buy their products. One more thing is, the internet speed, I think their product would be greatly affected in a negative way, if their internet connection would be as slow as the internet speed in the Philippines. No offense brother.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:02:31 AM

You're right that Arena Space is planning to build parks in different countries and the successful of Crowdsale will help them to speed up the process of expansion.
Building Arena Space to different country is not that difficult for the team because they already established trust from their investors and also a good feedback from their customers. I know that more investors will invest to this kind of project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: