Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:01:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:06:05 AM

Real working company with a great product.Is this not what the investor needs?

Totally agree with you. The photos shows that the company is running and it has equipments for VR. The expansion after the ico will be big.
Looks fun Smiley
even though im not too young for this i could gladly say that people of my age will definitely enjoy this  Cheesy

I would like to see immersive games like flying a star fighter! It would be great to live your younger self dream even if it is only in vr.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:08:35 AM

i was concern thinking about the health of the user. we all know that there are many effects, but are they detrimental in the long term use of the vr? ex. i have seen the effects of VR on the eyesight, it might give you some kind of headache and will make your body feel weak because of the radiation.

Well, How many hours do you spend scrolling or playing your cellphone? your computer or what-so-ever? You got a point right there but everything done so much will lead you to something not good. Consider this like a long work to a park, you'll get tired and when you get tired, you'll just rest. Playing games is addicting but when you're on VR, your whole body is at work, so you won't be spending 8-16 hours playing games, as gamers do.

In this generation, there's no healthy lifestyle anymore. Such thing can be avoided if you're responsible to yourself but if not, such risk will be high. Have you played Wii before? VR is something like that but not played on the screen. Your body will interact, you will move, you will do anything to win such game. So this is the new way of exercising without stressing yourself. This also be one of the core reason to enjoy the enormous leap of technology to mankind. Let's thank those people behind it.

yes, what you have just said is correct. Let's just say using VR is quite similar on how you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Using a VR is like having to exercise to improve your muscles, anyway, all the things done too much is bad. But it is good if it is done right on daily basis

I'm just worried about some people. We all know that VR is really a good invention for passing the time and relieving your stress but mostly of us (who were so excited at using such thing) even forget how to read the manual. We must assure the safety of the user in using VR.

Reading the manual is a must. I'm a self-proclaimed geek and I read manuals before using any gadgets or something. It is not that I don't want to explore the product itself but it is for my very own safety. Reading is essential in every aspect. And I've been reading the pros and cons of using a VR but VR park is not quite similar in using VR at home especially the given space. in VR park, you will find abundant spaces so that you can move freely, at home, you might damage yourself or your appliances if you are not full aware where is your position.
It's up to you if you play too much. Yes we all know that there is a side effect if you play too much It can have you a head ache but as I said we need to discipline oursleves but this project is only to entertain us we not should forget the important things we can play if we have free time. There is nothing wrong to enjoy but don't exceed to your limitation. This project was good to all players and gamers, let's look always in the bright side of this project this will bring us joy in a moment in a moment in time. We can make a great memories And it will have a bonding to your friends and family.
Discipline yourself we all know that may affect our eye sight if we play too much its up to us if we exceed in our limits. This project was really good for all people but we should not forget tge time limit of playing we have. Its not bad to enjoy but lets limit ourselves.

On point. Discipline is a must, and it is also almost impossible to be in arena all the time. We all have something else to do like work and school or family related stuff.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:43:40 AM

Wow!This is gonna be fun, Instead of wasting my time playing computer games it is better to just go to the VR park and enjoy the virtual reality technologies this is gonna be my awesome experience that will happen in my life Cheesy

feel free to bring your family and friends along since they're offering multiplayer VR, I'm sure you guys will enjoy this activities. i hope that they start a franchise here in our country so i can try it out.
very fun project, i would love to see how much impact they will cause to the amusement industry because to be honest most traditional amusement park becomes boring due to the fact that they don't improve their services.

this is why i really think it will catch the attention of the customers, after all its not just a typical park you'll see everyday.
excitement, enjoyment, challenge, many people wanted this kind of ico, their's a lot of youth want to explore or a do a hard challenge.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:10:29 AM

I've read that there was a coffee shop in the park thats. good after you play there's a lot of place you can go
This is good for those people who can't play but still want to enter the Arena. Those people can still enjoy the place and be with their family.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:21:48 AM

Wow!This is gonna be fun, Instead of wasting my time playing computer games it is better to just go to the VR park and enjoy the virtual reality technologies this is gonna be my awesome experience that will happen in my life Cheesy

feel free to bring your family and friends along since they're offering multiplayer VR, I'm sure you guys will enjoy this activities. i hope that they start a franchise here in our country so i can try it out.
very fun project, i would love to see how much impact they will cause to the amusement industry because to be honest most traditional amusement park becomes boring due to the fact that they don't improve their services.

this is why i really think it will catch the attention of the customers, after all its not just a typical park you'll see everyday.
excitement, enjoyment, challenge, many people wanted this kind of ico, their's a lot of youth want to explore or a do a hard challenge.
This will be the new version of amusement parks. More fun, more choices of games and also players can interact with the character in the game. This is really exciting.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:57:50 AM

done reading the whitepaper. in my opinion, the market that arena space is saturating is quite small unlike in real estate and banking.although the demand for new excitements arise, there is only one segmented market that ar space ia targeting, the gaming sector which is quite small. are the tokens used on transaction will go back to the circulation

I think it fine, when we try to reach something big let start it with some little but strong concept and yet what i have read is this ARena Space already have one place so they brave enough to expand and introducing their product to worldwide. Anyway it is just opinion so i think safe to trust our own research better than listening to other.

Yeah agreed, don't judge the book by it's cover, however they starting to expand there facilities so that they can accommodate many tourist/people to go in that amusement park.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:28:55 AM

I'm a computer gamer and I have a lot of games playing like minecraft and gta5 and it's fun to play on the computer, there's Nba2k18 that you can play with one another, do you think that those games are in the arena space? And what if you can play it in virtual word? I think people will be happy with that kind of game playing on virtual world, how about counter strike? that was exciting if you can play it with your friends, I hope I can play these games in the arena space.
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:53:59 AM

VR arena is one of the coolest ICO ive encounter, they already have a lots of branches around the world, this Virtual Reality project will hit the market bigtime.

meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:09:18 AM

this is the new generation of amusement park. very good concept it will be a success for sure.

contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:57:03 AM

I've read that there was a coffee shop in the park thats. good after you play there's a lot of place you can go
yes i read that too its not all about vr park they have something like that to rest
Thats whas cool after playing in vr park they go to coffee shop to talk about teir experience in VR.

contradiction

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:59:07 AM

People want something new and arena space can provide that im sure this kind of project will hit because of the new technology that you can experience in their VR park

beast_rough

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:24:39 AM

I'm a computer gamer and I have a lot of games playing like minecraft and gta5 and it's fun to play on the computer, there's Nba2k18 that you can play with one another, do you think that those games are in the arena space? And what if you can play it in virtual word? I think people will be happy with that kind of game playing on virtual world, how about counter strike? that was exciting if you can play it with your friends, I hope I can play these games in the arena space.
It would be fantastic. If they did something like this, rabid money would be earned
lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:47:37 AM

this is the new generation of amusement park. very good concept it will be a success for sure.
yes for sure. advance congratulatio for the team and devs.

bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:05:45 PM

this arena space project will surely be popular here in phiippines. they have a big customer which is the children.. this is the big costumer of arena that will help them to be outstanding to other amusement park. with the new technology they have, it has a big advantage to other. salute to this new technology
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:12:56 PM

I was thinking if what are the games that they will launch.
I think more on multiplayer games, so that you can enjoy playing games with your family,friends and bf/gf for sure.
They are family oriented since this is an amusement park, this is a good way of bonding with your family.
Any list of games or activity?

I also want to see if they have listed all of their available games but I think they offer a lot and different kinds of games genre. you can check their video below

Imagine role playing in a star wars themed gamein vr, that would be really awesome! The inner geek in me is rejoicing!
oh thanks i watch the video and. and yes i think its all about multiplayer game and different dimension
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:16:00 PM

yes for sure. advance congratulatio for the team and devs.
yes instead of being shut in go in park and meet new people and at the same time your doing something to exercise your body.
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:18:02 PM

An entertainment park for virtual reality sounds pretty impressive idea. a lot of people are now really into virtual reality so i won't be surprised if this project attract tons of customers and investors.
yes i think so too. VR is one of the most advance in entertainment industry.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:21:58 PM

This is good for those people who can't play but still want to enter the Arena. Those people can still enjoy the place and be with their family.
if im not mistaken ARENA SPACE have the movie room where you can watch movie using the VR. so even if you cant play you can just watch your favorite movies in VR mode.

contradiction

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:27:19 PM

An entertainment park for virtual reality sounds pretty impressive idea. a lot of people are now really into virtual reality so i won't be surprised if this project attract tons of customers and investors.
yes i think so too. VR is one of the most advance in entertainment industry.
Thats right virtual reality is the most advance entertainment right now you can experience a realistic games.

bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:46:35 PM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.
thats a nice suggestion, if ever launch here in the Philippines some of the gamer will patronize this and virtual reality is one of the coolest game i ever saw because from the word REALITY you can experience how to play a high quality and i think this is one of the favorite of the Filipinos. So hopefully Philippines will give this opportunity to launch and to play .

I always think of having a Virtual reality technology in amusement park , I believe it will have an impact to the people , kids and adults that will use this VR technology . I really hope every country will have an oppurtunity to experience this kind of service.

I think in Japan they also have this amusment park with technology like the VR technology of the arena. so there is a possibility of having this game in our country. so many investors are required to make this project a reality.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: