Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18808 times)
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:33:47 AM

SKALA are one of the attractions in arena space which allows you to experience a real climbing . It looks like a rock climbing wall. Good for practicing your climbing skills. Never experience those , I can't wait to try it for myself.
that one looks really fun, but what pique my interest is the full immersion VR, too bad i can't try it out unless i go abroad.
This is good to all mountaineers who like to climb and experience VR at the same time. Very creative and imaginative concept of attraction in Arena. The interaction of people in every attraction is good and different kind of experience.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:20:49 AM

SKALA are one of the attractions in arena space which allows you to experience a real climbing . It looks like a rock climbing wall. Good for practicing your climbing skills. Never experience those , I can't wait to try it for myself.
that one looks really fun, but what pique my interest is the full immersion VR, too bad i can't try it out unless i go abroad.
This is good to all mountaineers who like to climb and experience VR at the same time. Very creative and imaginative concept of attraction in Arena. The interaction of people in every attraction is good and different kind of experience.
We all wish to experience Arena Space in our own country, but for now Philippines is not in the list maybe because of so many reasons from the developers. They have lots of Filipino climbers who will enjoy this attraction of Arena.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:23:36 AM

Seeing photos of people playing with VR in P2P or group makes me want to have one too. Arena Space has a lot of potential don't sleep on it.
Are they going to open a VR merchandise or VR store too? Wherein that store will sell everything about VR including the set, components etc.
They have gadgets and other stuffs to buy in their VR Amusepark only for now.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:53:17 AM

Seeing photos of people playing with VR in P2P or group makes me want to have one too. Arena Space has a lot of potential don't sleep on it.
Are they going to open a VR merchandise or VR store too? Wherein that store will sell everything about VR including the set, components etc.

Is Virtual Reality glass is also available there? If yes, maybe I buy atleast 3 or more for my family. Because that is so cool, and also I want to buy from the Pro/Expert like Arena Space.
STI_2M

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:08:19 AM

Is Virtual Reality glass is also available there? If yes, maybe I buy atleast 3 or more for my family. Because that is so cool, and also I want to buy from the Pro/Expert like Arena Space.
Yes, it is. You can buy them on the parks territory
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:29:08 PM

I just want to ask. What type of payment will be use if There someone wants to buy other stuffs in their park it's flat money or arena space token?
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:54:34 PM

I just want to ask. What type of payment will be use if There someone wants to buy other stuffs in their park it's flat money or arena space token?
i think both of that we can use, the flat money and also the arena space token because just like to the other park if you are a member of that place you receive a member card so can you load it using the money.

Greenwinter

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:02:06 AM

i think both of that we can use, the flat money and also the arena space token because just like to the other park if you are a member of that place you receive a member card so can you load it using the money.

Yes you're right. Customers can buy goods with fiat now, using tokens for purchases will be also available in the future.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:07:56 AM

i agree with you, hoping for more updates to settle putting in Asia, Vr is more interresting you said it rock climbing which means you can pick wall or mountain? if that's, this will be a practice for the beginner or have fear of heights.  Wink
lexkiee28

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:17:37 AM

It's a very good opportunity for the people knowing that arena space offers rental services for their virtual reality devices which is quite interesting for those who haven't experienced to use this devices. Thinking this , will be a good idea for recreational activities for kids and also  for the family.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Wylie330

Activity: 258

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:57:48 AM

If i have a chance to travel.. arena space is the one i want to.. This park is attractive.. i go with my family and play their amazing games.. I'm sure my family will enjoy the entertainment of this park.. hoping that this amusement park is going to expand so there's more place we can visit arena space park..
Me too, since they will not build a park here or should i say no plans yet here in ph, i want to travel overseas as well just to visit their park because it looks fun in picture  Cheesy
Actually, what they planned was to expand their business to different countries. Hopefully, Philippines could be part of the list.

I also want. Aside from Disneyland, this amusement park is now my 2nd option to visit. I never knew anything like this not until now here in Btalk. That is why I am so much amazed that this coin is already operating in Europe. How lucky they are.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:53:42 AM

Yes you're right. Customers can buy goods with fiat now, using tokens for purchases will be also available in the future.
Do they have reservations for their customers? I mean reservation in their featured games. I guess it will be more convenient to their customers if they will have it.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
STI_2M

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:03:26 AM

Do they have reservations for their customers? I mean reservation in their featured games. I guess it will be more convenient to their customers if they will have it.
yes, they have, you can reserve it throw their website
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:34:16 AM

Shocked this project seems like developing fun around, VR was kinda thing that will next generation of tech also it will be just like smartphone everyone needs it.  Cheesy
agree, they're taking VR to the next level, i hope they will continue to develop exciting and fun games where everybody can enjoy regardless of their age.
what i like about them is that their three main attraction VR games where not focused on teenagers, they develop a game were every can enjoy it regardless of their age and gender.
Ofcourse they will make it as general wherein anyone can play and avail. It is important for a business to secure and assure that you will have customers as always.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:38:33 AM

yes, they have, you can reserve it throw their website
That is great. I am pretty sure that their business will always have customers and clients. By means of reservation, the assurance to have customers in not a problem anymore.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:59:16 AM

Shocked this project seems like developing fun around, VR was kinda thing that will next generation of tech also it will be just like smartphone everyone needs it.  Cheesy

Definitely! our world are in a fast phase of new
technologies like digital currency that are soon
to be known around the globe and this platform
is in the right time to introduce their product.

People nowadays are adopting this new kind of technologies and Arena Space VR technology is one of those that they should not miss because it offers a very cool experience in terms of entertainment.
Probably an eyecatching experience for us. Hoping in the near future , arena space will expand its branches overseas/abroad. The more people will know this kind of technology, the better. Because it's amazingly entertaining. Smiley

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:33:45 AM

People nowadays are adopting this new kind of technologies and Arena Space VR technology is one of those that they should not miss because it offers a very cool experience in terms of entertainment.
Probably an eyecatching experience for us. Hoping in the near future , arena space will expand its branches overseas/abroad. The more people will know this kind of technology, the better. Because it's amazingly entertaining. Smiley
Yeah that is right. But I'm pretty sure that when ARena Space is already well known and dominate the entertainment industry, many people will going to mimic or copy it. Many business will arise and offer the same kind of service. But I think it is a nature of businesses.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:31:30 PM

It's a very good opportunity for the people knowing that arena space offers rental services for their virtual reality devices which is quite interesting for those who haven't experienced to use this devices. Thinking this , will be a good idea for recreational activities for kids and also  for the family.

You are right I really believe that the next big thing is this virtual reality. and I cant wait for them to launch the parks in another countries. and I also believe that arena will have more developments in their parks in the future.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:19:13 PM

Yeah that is right. But I'm pretty sure that when ARena Space is already well known and dominate the entertainment industry, many people will going to mimic or copy it. Many business will arise and offer the same kind of service. But I think it is a nature of businesses.
When it comes to business expect that there's someone will going to copy it but for me no one can beat the original one, so I believe even there's so many going to copy, there's only one great VR park and that is Arena space.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Lesiana

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:18:05 PM

where can I see what games, programs do you plan in parks?
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: