Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:39:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:01:32 PM

Do you have an internal exchange to buy coins? For example, using Qiwi. It is better to start your development with the US than in Russia.

They still dont have platform or demo. May they will have in future. But they dont have plaform.

if i'm not wrong, they will deploying their blockchain in Q1 2018.
hope they really developed it.

If you are talking about the blockchain platform - you're right. By June 2018, the alpha version will be launched

And it will be your own blockchain? So you will to a token-swap on a later stadium?

Yes, it will be our own blockchain, but VLB tokens will remain on Ethereum (ERC20 standard)
so do we have to move and keep token to VLB platform for forging and earned more?

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:11:24 PM

Do you have an internal exchange to buy coins? For example, using Qiwi. It is better to start your development with the US than in Russia.

They still dont have platform or demo. May they will have in future. But they dont have plaform.

if i'm not wrong, they will deploying their blockchain in Q1 2018.
hope they really developed it.

If you are talking about the blockchain platform - you're right. By June 2018, the alpha version will be launched

And it will be your own blockchain? So you will to a token-swap on a later stadium?

Yes, it will be our own blockchain, but VLB tokens will remain on Ethereum (ERC20 standard)

I was under the impression that the new blockchain's consensus will be proof of stake so there must a circulating coin over there

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:12:58 PM

[/quote]
so do we have to move and keep token to VLB platform for forging and earned more?
[/quote]

Yes, you can forging

haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:29:05 PM

🎉 We are proud to announce that our co-founder, Paul Nazarov is presenting VLB Token at World Funding Summit in Los Angeles on Nov 17-18. VLB Token will change Vehicle Lifecycle Industry and make it transparent and more efficient for all its participants. 🎉

Is there any chance we can see the video of the presentation?
That would be nice, even if there is not live video they could upload the presentation to youtube later.

Agreed. It would be very nice if we can see the co-founder speak about the VLB, to get a general idea of the product and the team

Yes. I would assume that they can come up with a video documentation of the co-founder at that conference.
great news, I like such projects where there are a lot of public appearances and presentations where the team can submit it's project
Now we can not do without presentations, large investors are gathering on them, this is the best way to attract them to the project.
Not only to attract large investors, It will also be good if they go to the conference/meetup in the country of their marketing target.
Its also good to raise demand.

We need at least some pictures since people tend to trust you more if they can connect faces with a project. Anyways you are on a right track there with your presence in seminars and summits.
Pictures with faces, short description on the website, linkedin, facebook profiles, so investors can check, who is behind the project, yes, for me these are important points, if I check where I will invest my money.
I also appreciate this before investing in an ICO. If the developers hide their faces it really looks like a scam.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:39:26 PM

Are you already planning the exchange or is it early yet? It is important to know before investing in the project on exchanges.

We are actively negotiating with top-5 cryptocurrency exchanges. We can not influence the exchanges in terms of timing, but we do everything so that tokens will be listed as soon as possible after the ICO.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:42:46 PM

[/quote]

Yes, you can forging
[/quote]
Sorry but I don't understand, if VLB is an ERC20, which will be the coin circulating into the new blockchain? I don't think that you can go PoS on the new blockchain without a coin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:02:34 PM

this is a unique poject and will be successful, i am sure.  Smiley
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:08:52 PM

Yes, you can forging
[/quote]
Sorry but I don't understand, if VLB is an ERC20, which will be the coin circulating into the new blockchain? I don't think that you can go PoS on the new blockchain without a coin
[/quote]

VLB tokens can be used in our own blockchain. They also will be paid for a new record.

hottornott2

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:11:29 PM

Can you tell the difference between your project and the project of this guys https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349186.msg23933488#msg23933488?

They have a better team and it seems to me more possibilities in USA. And they have partnership with american company. And Emercoin team is going to do the development there.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:14:44 PM

just a question VLB tokens will be awailable on both blockchain? ethereum and vlb platform?or a swap is planned later in a second time?...
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:31:20 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 08:46:31 PM by VLB_token

Can you tell the difference between your project and the project of this guys https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349186.msg23933488#msg23933488?

They have a better team and it seems to me more possibilities in USA. And they have partnership with american company. And Emercoin team is going to do the development there.

We recently learned about this project. To compare it with ours - we advise you to familiarize yourself with both White Papers and draw conclusions. Don't forget that the VLB Token is based on a real working CarFix business. This tread is dedicated to our project, so if you have any questions - we are happy to answer. I would like to add that today one of the founders Pavel Nazarov present our project at a conference in Los Angeles. Soon we will share the results.

themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:32:32 PM

just a question VLB tokens will be awailable on both blockchain? ethereum and vlb platform?or a swap is planned later in a second time?...

As far as I know, the devs mentioned before that there will be no swaps that will happen, the token can exist in both ethereum and vlb blockchain. It was stated on there website that once they will create their very own blockchain the tokens will remain the same, it won't be swapped or change into any other tokens, it will just remain as being an erc20 token so that people can trade these tokens for eth or vice versa.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:36:25 PM

When we create our own platform VLB token will continue to be used on it.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:38:02 PM

As far as I know, the devs mentioned before that there will be no swaps that will happen, the token can exist in both ethereum and vlb blockchain. It was stated on there website that once they will create their very own blockchain the tokens will remain the same, it won't be swapped or change into any other tokens, it will just remain as being an erc20 token so that people can trade these tokens for eth or vice versa.

You're absolutely right!

captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:51:49 PM

Thanks a lot themathiasmiller for clearing this out.
I'm fan of this project, this will be very good for the industry.

Cant wait to see this project go!
Keep it up
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:58:30 PM

Thanks a lot themathiasmiller for clearing this out.
I'm fan of this project, this will be very good for the industry.

Cant wait to see this project go!
Keep it up

Yes, fantastic Project and great idea.
I also cant wait Smiley
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:17:02 PM

We recently learned about this project. To compare it with ours - we advise you to familiarize yourself with both White Papers and draw conclusions. Don't forget that the VLB Token is based on a real working CarFix business. This tread is dedicated to our project, so if you have any questions - we are happy to answer. I would like to add that today one of the founders Pavel Nazarov present our project at a conference in Los Angeles. Soon we will share the results.

I like that VinChain's whitepaper starts with asking the "why". VLB's whitepaper starts with a disclaimer, then states the "what", and only by page 16 the reader gets to the "why".
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:32:57 PM

Are you already planning the exchange or is it early yet? It is important to know before investing in the project on exchanges.

Would be weird not to since most of investors are only waiting for this.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:39:29 PM

The market that VLB target is so huge, vehicule industry is a big business with a lot of things to do, I think blockchain application is needed in this industry and VLB can disrupt it.
captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:40:59 PM

The market that VLB target is so huge, vehicule industry is a big business with a lot of things to do, I think blockchain application is needed in this industry and VLB can disrupt it.

Its indeed a really huge industry.
If VLB can make this true, it will be a succes for sure. Cant wait to see more about VLB.

Great work devs!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: