Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:40:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:06:10 PM

That's alot of partnerships you got there.

That is quite interesting indeed. Just wondering what is the deal with Wolkswagen? They plan to integrate your solution ?

We plan to onboard VW to VLB as soon as we get alpha version.

So, you still dont have any partnership with VW? its only planning?

No, Carfix already cooperates with VW. We grant special privileges privileges in dealing of CarFix with car owners and dealers of VW.

We plan to onboard VW to VLB as soon as we get alpha version

How you cooperates with VW? can you explaine in detail what is your cooperation with VW right now?

I also would like to know this as I still wait for an proof about this Smiley

Was this question answered already?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:13:42 PM

That is quite interesting indeed. Just wondering what is the deal with Wolkswagen? They plan to integrate your solution ?

No, Carfix already cooperates with VW. We grant special privileges privileges in dealing of CarFix with car owners and dealers of VW.

How you cooperates with VW? can you explaine in detail what is your cooperation with VW right now?

I'm also very interested on the way VW is going to cooperate with you. I hope we have some news about this soon.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:16:12 PM

Will there be a KYC process for investors prior to the ICO? In your wp it only says sth. about verification without the requirement of sending any ID documents.

Anyone can take part in ICO, except USA. In the USA — only accredited investors.

Together with the New York office of the largest international law firm Dentons LLP we devised a very simple structure that will permit US citizens to purchase VLB Tokens. During the ICO, US citizens will be directed to go through a very simple process of demonstrating their “accredited status”. This process will be managed by a third party provider called Early IQ. We will not have access to any personal or financial data that will need to be provided in this process. We will only be privy to names, emails and token wallet addresses.

Ok, thank you for your answer. Opening ICOs for US 'accredited investors' seems to have become common practice.
But no KYC for other countries?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:19:45 PM

Will there be a KYC process for investors prior to the ICO? In your wp it only says sth. about verification without the requirement of sending any ID documents.

Anyone can take part in ICO, except USA. In the USA — only accredited investors.

Together with the New York office of the largest international law firm Dentons LLP we devised a very simple structure that will permit US citizens to purchase VLB Tokens. During the ICO, US citizens will be directed to go through a very simple process of demonstrating their “accredited status”. This process will be managed by a third party provider called Early IQ. We will not have access to any personal or financial data that will need to be provided in this process. We will only be privy to names, emails and token wallet addresses.

Ok, thank you for your answer. Opening ICOs for US 'accredited investors' seems to have become common practice.

Unfortunately 'accredited investor' means having 1 million USD or a salary of about 200.000 USD a year. so it's back to the whales.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:45:17 PM

Very nice article about VLB in Forbes, it’s so nice for the visibility of the project. The more visibility the project has and the more investors would come, and with that kind of review and with some events, the hype around VLB will be incredible.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:56:09 PM

Very nice article about VLB in Forbes, it’s so nice for the visibility of the project. The more visibility the project has and the more investors would come, and with that kind of review and with some events, the hype around VLB will be incredible.

In this stage of the project, i think this is the most important thing to have since they dont have a solid project to show yet. If you manage to attract potential users and make them invest, then you are on the right track.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:57:58 PM

Yes, for other countries there is no KYC.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:58:41 PM

well, i think i am going to have an eye on this project now.

i am here since the start of the ann thread, there were many positive and negative questions/answers at the beginning, but many of them already got answered positively and i think this projects keeps up shaping more and more.

even the community is getting bigger and bigger Smiley
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:11:52 PM

In this stage of the project, i think this is the most important thing to have since they dont have a solid project to show yet. If you manage to attract potential users and make them invest, then you are on the right track.

Yes, good marketing, be it through reviews and articles or participation in conferences or other events, is a crucial part for a successful ICO due to so many ICOs running nowadays. Great, that VLB is quite activ in this respect.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:21:26 PM

Yes, good marketing, be it through reviews and articles or participation in conferences or other events, is a crucial part for a successful ICO due to so many ICOs running nowadays. Great, that VLB is quite activ in this respect.
I think this project has a big possibility to be successful, it is very different project to the other ico's there, this project consider all aspect in online transaction by carfix to car maintenance and all transaction can be made purely online which is less hassle to car owner and private company using crypto currency and having more number of car units if they want a service maintenance.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:24:34 PM

I'm also very interested on the way VW is going to cooperate with you. I hope we have some news about this soon.

Unfortunately, the main contracts are confidential and have a non-disclosure status. But we sent to you in a PM some information about our partnership. loup and PS92, please check your PM.

areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:37:44 PM

Which use will private investors have with. your tokens when this project is based on a business related use? I mean the main user will be all the companies in the automotive industry which use your blockchain then, right?

A private investors is interested in our token as an excellent investment.

The chart below identifies and quantifies costs that can be significantly reduced by the respective Industry Participants

The cost can be reduced so much,

I am surprising that  blockchain can cut so much cost  , I really want to know some details of cost reduction,  It's really amazing

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:43:46 PM

Which use will private investors have with. your tokens when this project is based on a business related use? I mean the main user will be all the companies in the automotive industry which use your blockchain then, right?

The chart below identifies and quantifies costs that can be significantly reduced by the respective Industry Participants

I am surprising that  blockchain can cut so much cost  , I really want to know some details of cost reduction,  It's really amazing

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain (“VLB”) offers solutions and creates the following value for all Vehicle Lifecycle Industry Participant.

Insurance Companies:
— Optimized policy pricing
— Better claim management
— Cross-marketing Opportunities

Vehicle Manufacturers:
— Transparent vehicle warranty management
— Maintenance MSRP Monitoring

OEMs:
— Transparent spare part warranty management
— Predictive inventory plannin

Repair Shops:
— Customer flow from insu-rance providers & through Carfix developed B2C portal

Car Owners:
— Maximize resale value of the vehicle
— Demonstrate compliance with the maintenance requirements of auto manufacturer warranties
— Demonstrate a reliable record of spare part replacements to enforce warranties against OEM’s
— Minimize insurance policy fees by demonstrating safe driving records

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:48:38 PM

Unfortunately 'accredited investor' means having 1 million USD or a salary of about 200.000 USD a year. so it's back to the whales.

The United States are distorting the egalitarian spirit of crypto. Such hypocrisy from the Land of Opportunity. I hope someone will sue the US over this.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:59:48 PM

well, i think i am going to have an eye on this project now.

i am here since the start of the ann thread, there were many positive and negative questions/answers at the beginning, but many of them already got answered positively and i think this projects keeps up shaping more and more.

even the community is getting bigger and bigger Smiley

probably a sign of a great project as most of us will say. Me too have lots of hope on this project, some part of my money will definitely for this great project
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:00:52 PM

project look like very interested and promising. i will keep my eye on VLB project. i think this is best opportunity for me and my friends. i will discuss with them.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:07:12 PM

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain (“VLB”) offers solutions and creates the following value for all Vehicle Lifecycle Industry Participant.

Insurance Companies:

Vehicle Manufacturers:

OEMs:

Repair Shops:

Car Owners:
— Demonstrate compliance with the maintenance requirements of auto manufacturer warranties
— Demonstrate a reliable record of spare part replacements to enforce warranties against OEM’s

I would say that idea is pretty great but, you guys need to make people aware about this more. It's not a simple project like some payment system or so.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:07:59 PM

project look like very interested and promising. i will keep my eye on VLB project. i think this is best opportunity for me and my friends. i will discuss with them.

ill follow you in doing so - this is really quite nice Tongue
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:08:08 PM

Insurance Companies:

Vehicle Manufacturers:

OEMs:

Repair Shops:

Car Owners:

It looks like there are tons of IT systems need to be developed,  fortunately your teams have many vehicle industry experts with domain knowledge.

iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:23:26 PM

is pre-sale and first day of ICO discount is same 40%?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: